Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130747 times)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:04:56 PM

and if anything you deffinatly missled me into this by not ignoring me when i kept asking what do i owe you. yes for 2 days....

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:06:35 PM

If anyone is interested: I have 10 million ADT to sell

I'll trade for nibble, ltc, btc, nvc

I guess no one cares that the miners are now wanting to dump their coins because of all the bickering going on
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:07:15 PM

And we are not offering bribes to anyone for an exchange, this coin well be requested.

Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:08:08 PM

thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week.

what does that have to do about the bounties? You're more worried about your own well being and worth than the communities. What's that to say about the developer of the coin?

that says im doing it right and not throwing money away like all the rest of these pump and dumps, dood i do not intend to stop this project, nore will we be running out of bounty funds in halfb chunks, atm the amount is not even the issue, if you would have just asked me like a normal person im 100% sure i would have paid you, but this accumulative agrivation, is at hand now and trust and just ....repulsivenes is more overwhelming then how it was befor we started talking a few hours ago, and i dont know why that turn took place and why it was so sharp, why would i work with someone thats this hard to deal with ? as you where saying i cant believe 2 ppl can have so much misscomunication...why would you ignore me for 2 days after you made the pool ? for this time laps to make this this ....... whatever it is your trying to do.

trust me, I'm equally repulsed by your behavior, lies, made-up imaginative truths, and general inability to be fair to the people who are helping your coin.

Why did I ignore you? Because bounties don't have to be sorted out immediately. Jesus.

i was bugging you about the price and payment, you dont ignore that in any country i dont think. my behavior ? lies? and made up wtf? rofl go back to post 1 of this forum read, and say that again.....

Yes, your lies saying I agreed to your paltry 5% donation of your pool performance when I did not (and had proof). Your behavior jumping to conclusions and looking for any twist of a word to make you feel better about your position. Yes you bugged me about price and payment for bounty, and I didn't get back to you immediately (or in days) because why? I have other things to do, the pool was incorrectly paying out which needed to be fixed asap, and it can fucking wait? Do you think I wanted coins that fucking immediately? Shut the fuck up already.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:08:43 PM

I guess no one cares that the miners are now wanting to dump their coins because of all the bickering going on
You'd think Jagra the developer would want to stifle that, by being fair to the community.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:10:14 PM

man i know ... lol this is more then bickering this is  him accusing me of bs and telling me i knew id have to pay half a trilligazzilion for his damn services, which i did not im guessing this is why he ignored me so now he can i fucked him on the pay and toss me the bad rep. i know how this work.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:11:59 PM

lol and you denying it just underlined it

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:12:16 PM

man i know ... lol this is more then bickering this is  him accusing me of bs and telling me i knew id have to pay half a trilligazzilion for his damn services, which i did not im guessing this is why he ignored me so now he can i fucked him on the pay and toss me the bad rep. i know how this work.

you're such an idiot, its unbelievable.

My bounty just went up to 500,000,000 (~10%), and it is in the form of a give-away thread to everyone, of which you maintain and perform payouts. You will reply to their post with the transaction ID of the payout. I will be checking to make sure you pay them. The first post will explain where the donation came from, with a link to the pool, and this thread so people can read how much of an idiot you really are.
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:12:30 PM

I will keep them for a few more days but if we don't see improvement in the "atmosphere/attitide" for this coin, me and lots of others will be dumping these on someone else
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:13:37 PM

if anyone would like to sell there ADT pop over to www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk ( I have a wtb thread there )

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:16:54 PM

this almost has a headless like feel to it, but instead of the grindwheel of doom where he takes 90% of your profit, it is the gimme my money or i -- and whatever headless does.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:18:21 PM

this almost has a headless like feel to it, but instead of the grindwheel of doom where he takes 90% of your profit, it is the gimme my money or i -- and whatever headless does.

You aren't going to fuck me around anymore, those are my terms. Take it or leave it.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:20:22 PM

My bounty just went up to 500,000,000 (~10%), and it is in the form of a give-away thread to everyone, of which you maintain and perform payouts. The first post will explain where the donation came from, with a link to the pool, and this thread so people can read how much of an idiot you really are.

I have offered to sort this by paying you in LTC / BTC  here is your last chance give me a price in BTC or LTC and sort it out

this should have stayed in pm but you posted here for maximum effect

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:23:42 PM

My bounty just went up to 500,000,000 (~10%), and it is in the form of a give-away thread to everyone, of which you maintain and perform payouts. The first post will explain where the donation came from, with a link to the pool, and this thread so people can read how much of an idiot you really are.

I have offered to sort this by paying you in LTC / BTC  here is your last chance give me a price in BTC or LTC and sort it out

I told you there is no value of this coin in BTC yet, and i'm not going to accept a bribe, payoff, or whatever you'd like to call it to let everyone here get fucked by Jagra. Let me remind you, he began this fiasco's escalation. He shouldn't have insulted his coin's only pool operator repeatedly and refused to pay fair bounties to everyone involved. Where one minute "OMG that much money to everyone? THATS TOO MUCH" and the next "Are you kidding dood? my 3.4 billion to-date 66% stake in the coin is like nothing. it'll be nothing in like, a week. And even more will the paltry amount I've offered everyone in thanks for their support". Which is it Jagra? Whatever it takes for you to not pay justly?

Please, spare me.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:32:40 PM

Jag is killing himself here and probably doesn't even realize it
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:34:58 PM

Wait, who's the dev of this coin?
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:37:45 PM

I told you there is no value of this coin in BTC yet, and i'm not going to accept a bribe, payoff, or whatever you'd like to call it to let everyone here get fucked by Jagra. Let me remind you, he began this fiasco's escalation. He shouldn't have insulted his coin's only pool operator repeatedly and refused to pay fair bounties to everyone involved. Where one minute "OMG that much money to everyone? THATS TOO MUCH" and the next "Are you kidding dood? my 3.4 billion to-date 66% stake in the coin is like nothing. it'll be nothing in like, a week. And even more will the paltry amount I've offered everyone in thanks for their support". Which is it Jagra? Whatever it takes for you to not pay justly?

Please, spare me.

you added that blue text after..... it wasnt there 5 mins ago. the 500,000 mill i would be much more then glad to pass out to ppl!!! yes i have no problems tossin them in a faucet or several, i do however have a huge problem of someone who has more then i do demanding a larger and larger price and bring up this is how much you have so give it, not once have you mentioned you have more.... if not, you deffinatly will tomorrow and x10 in a few weeks etc..........

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:39:39 PM

Jag is killing himself here and probably doesn't even realize it

i do realize this is the most dmging thing that could have possible hapenned...i refuse to kill this project to a generic pump and dump development mappings of these alts.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:41:16 PM

Wait, who's the dev of this coin?

jag is the only dev I just want this to be over I have offered to buy the pool I have offered to add to the bounty not much more I can do

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:02:24 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 10:13:01 PM by Lollaskates

Please, spare me.

you added that blue text after..... it wasnt there 5 mins ago. the 500,000 mill i would be much more then glad to pass out to ppl!!! yes i have no problems tossin them in a faucet or several, i do however have a huge problem of someone who has more then i do demanding a larger and larger price and bring up this is how much you have so give it, not once have you mentioned you have more.... if not, you deffinatly will tomorrow and x10 in a few weeks etc..........

...I have more than you do? with my 2% pool fee netting me ~38 million over 4 days? To your 3.6 billion. That's 9,000,000 / day. Im going to have more than you by tomorrow? and then 10 fold in a few weeks? etc?

This is the developer of the coin people. He doesn't have the slightest idea of how many of his own cryptocoins will be minted in the time frames he just suggested. He genuinely believes these figures and uses them in his arguments. Let me break this down for you Jagra: At the current rate of my pool's fees, it will take me 400 days to match your pre-mine. More than a year. Your math and sense of argument are fucking horrible. Yeah, my "doing nothing" 3.6 billion in a 400 day's time (which in reality costs real life money for the server, and time to manage) doesn't compare to your absolutely do far less than nothing, maybe an hour or two of mining blocks all by yourself until you're 3.6 billion rich before releasing the coin. You don't want to fight me on that playing field. Let's take it somewhere else then:

If you have a problem with paying out fair bounty fees, then you don't want a successful coin. I give you two options:

1) You pay me the fair bounty of say, 180 million (I'm sure many people would agree this is fair, likely already expected, as they expect others to be paid similarly from your absolutely ridiculous premine). You ALSO pay other major bounty claimers equal, or more than what you've paid me for my "first pool" bounty. No exceptions.

- or -

2) You take the 500,000,000 offer, and start the giveaway thread like in the deal. No, you will not get to magic it away into a faucet(s) where noone can see it or prove that you did it. You will be giving it away in person, in front of everyone. That's the deal. (As well as the reasoning why the thread exists, who's donation it is, a link to the pool, and a link to this thread for background information).

What will it be?

Imagine if you didn't try to snake out of fair bounties to begin with, your coin wouldn't have this bad publicity that you've caused.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: