Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130747 times)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:54:12 PM

as i was saying the paying was never an issue its when your head started coming out of your ass i started questioning the numbers,
if you would have just said he man this is whats up etc, but you went nowhere near that path.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:54:37 PM

But the main thread will be on our official forums, we are a new coin and need the traffic.

No, that thread is on here. Stop trying to bury this or pull some shady shit to not have to pay it. Feel free to make a copy on your site, but it will be made here.

If I am running it I keep detailed logs of all my giveaways have a look on the nanotoken giveaway thread you will see a list of everything I have ever paid out if I run it all the coins will be held by me I will run it on the ADT forum and there will be a detailed log that can be requested at any time / there will be a weekly updated list on the ADT forum it will be a 10k pay out and will reset every 7 ( 50k total payouts ) days that is the deal  

it is a lot of work but yet again I will do it for free Smiley

Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:55:44 PM

But the main thread will be on our official forums, we are a new coin and need the traffic.

No, that thread is on here. Stop trying to bury this or pull some shady shit to not have to pay it. Feel free to make a copy on your site, but it will be made here.

If I am running it I keep detailed logs of all my giveaways have a look on the nanotoken giveaway thread you will see a list of everything I have ever paid out if I run it all the coins will be held by me I will run it on the ADT forum and there will be a detailed log that can be requested at any time / there will be a weekly updated list on the ADT forum it will be a 10k pay out and will reset every 7 ( 50k total payouts ) days that is the deal  

It will be on the bitcointalk alternative cryptocurrencies board, primarily and foremost. Feel free to add a link to your forums, but the giveaway is here. Period.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:57:21 PM

as i was saying the paying was never an issue its when your head started coming out of your ass i started questioning the numbers,
if you would have just said he man this is whats up etc, but you went nowhere near that path.

How you questioned the numbers make no sense, as the math is solid you idiot. If paying was never an issue then you would have paid fairly and this wouldn't be a gigantic issue and your coin wouldn't be going down the toilet.

Still waiting on an answer to how 5% to each major coin bounties is "too much" and would "ruin the coin" and not just your 66% grasp on it.

Sakura, I'm with you now. There's something sketchy about a massive premine where the developer thinks 5% paid out to individual bounties is too much (because his premine is way to much), and you can't pry the premine from his cold, dead hands.

scam.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:03:44 PM

|

It will be on the bitcointalk alternative cryptocurrencies board, primarily and foremost. Feel free to add a link to your forums, but the giveaway is here. Period.

sorry but i will not be running it then I offered a very reasonable option  All you are doing it trying to dictate what happens with coins that are nothing to do with you

Where did jag say he would pay you 500m ?  this whole problem is your fault for not sorting it out from the beginning

( never do a teal unless you agree teams first )

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:06:38 PM

How you questioned the numbers make no sense, as the math is solid you idiot. If paying was never an issue then you would have paid fairly and this wouldn't be a gigantic issue and your coin wouldn't be going down the toilet.

Still waiting on an answer to how 5% to each major coin bounties is "too much" and would "ruin the coin" and not just your 66% grasp on it.

you keep mentioning 5% but all the numbers are double that 250-500.... so quit the fud man your just being difficult at this point. you got your damn answer, didnt get what you wanted so you will do as much dmg as you can. i understand whats going on man. its pretty straight forword, but my question is, why do you want the main promoter to be 0ed out befor the coin even starts? so it just dies? or so the traders can skoop it up when its abbandoned, or do you just really not like progress?

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:08:05 PM

|

sorry but i will not be running it then I offered a very reasonable option  All you are doing it trying to dictate what happens with coins that are nothing to do with you

Where did jag say he would pay you 500m ?  this whole problem is your fault for not sorting it out from the beginning

okay then don't run it, this is Jagra's problem.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:09:27 PM

you keep mentioning 5% but all the numbers are double that 250-500.... so quit the fud man your just being difficult at this point. you got your damn answer, didnt get what you wanted so you will do as much dmg as you can. i understand whats going on man. its pretty straight forword, but my question is, why do you want the main promoter to be 0ed out befor the coin even starts? so it just dies? or so the traders can skoop it up when its abbandoned, or do you just really not like progress?

You literally had different choices along the way. It generally fluctuated with how irritated you made me, and you could have taken any of them. PS, 180mil was the closest we ever came to an agreement, so there's your 5% figure. Since I know you're not great at math, 180 million is 5% of your premine. So you know.

Also, how would leaving you with 65% of your premine leave you "0d out"? Dumbass. The progress has been held back by you and its laughable you don't see it.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:10:59 PM

You can get added to some other weaker markets I guess.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:12:27 PM

|

again your making me look the bad guy, when this is 100% your trap, YOU did not finish the deal,YOU did not tell me details, YOU did tell me any conditions, YOU ignored me for 2 days, YOU started this off on the wrong foot while i was being extremly polite, YOU put a bunch of pages of this spam over YOUR sorce of origin problems, and NOW you are STILL demanding. what am i missing?

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:14:33 PM

You literally had different choices along the way. It generally fluctuated with how irritated you made me, and you could have taken any of them. PS, 180mil was the closest we ever came to an agreement, so there's your 5% figure. Since I know you're not great at math, 180 million is 5% of your premine. So you know.

Also, how would leaving you with 65% of your premine leave you "0d out"? Dumbass. The progress has been held back by you and its laughable you don't see it.

um go a page or 2 back wher I pointed out that 5% is 180 when you didnt get that 500m x7 bountys at 500m each is all the premine!!!
now your just trolling at this point....

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:14:36 PM

|

again your making me look the bad guy, when this is 100% your trap, YOU did not finish the deal,YOU did not tell me details, YOU did tell me any conditions, YOU ignored me for 2 days, YOU started this off on the wrong foot while i was being extremly polite, YOU put a bunch of pages of this spam over YOUR sorce of origin problems, and NOW you are STILL demanding. what am i missing?
All the relevant facts and none of your imaginary bullshit. Pretty much.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:15:07 PM

um go a page or 2 back wher I pointed out that 5% is 180 when you didnt get that 500m x7 bountys at 500m each is all the premine!!!
now your just trolling at this point....

LOL. LOL?

LOL

LOL. Somebody tell him.

EDIT: Actually I will: I said 5% x 7 in that post, the post after, and a post 2 pages later (since you still didn't understand).
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:17:53 PM

yeah i think you fell in the troll hole there for a bit.....had not addressed to any those caps YOU. lol

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:25:29 PM

yeah i think you fell in the troll hole there for a bit.....had no answers to all those caps YOU. lol

No, but I'll go in now. Ahem:

YOU #1: The deal never started, there was a shitty "hehe i'll give you this cool? cool!" without a response. Which to you means okay? Silence meant "yes i'll put it in the ledger". What?

YOU #2: I told you the details, which I believe started as somewhere between 250-500mil (which is fair for everyone to receive by the way), touched down to 180 mil when you complained, and bounced between since.

YOU #3: There were no conditions. Simple: First Pool -> Fair Bounty. Easy.

YOU #4: See any of the I think, three posts now explaining how ignoring you isn't the end of the world, how its mostly irrelevant, and how I prioritized the wellbeing of the communities' pool over my own bounty gain. Prick.

YOU #5: You actually started this off on the wrong foot, that is honestly childish of you to say, but you can refer back to the thread and re-read where you derailed everything into the hellhole that this thread is now.

YOU #6: These pages apparently were necessary re-explainations of the same shit over and over to you, which this post is as well!

YOU #7: The source of original problems? You mean refusing to pay adequate bounties to anyone? PS that means in fact, you are the source of original problems! :O

YOU#8: Now I'm demanding for the communities sake, I'd fight for these people, they're good people. They certainly don't deserve your bullshit greed tactics.

What now, asshole? Keep your scamcoin, I'm shutting down the pool. 100% on you, and I think others should join me in letting this coin die. It certainly isn't going anywhere with a developer like this (just read pages 6 through... actually just read all of them). He's not capable of devving or supporting a coin, or knowing what needs to be done, or how to interact with the community that would come to support it.

You all have a week or so to withdraw your funds before I take it offline and free up resources for other pools.

Goodluck with the coin jackass, I'm not playing your shenanigans anymore. My time isn't worth it.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:30:53 PM

yeah i think you fell in the troll hole there for a bit.....had no answers to all those caps YOU. lol

YOU #1: The deal never started, there was a shitty "hehe i'll give you this cool? cool!" without a response.

YOU #2: I told you the details, which I believe started as somewhere between 250-500mil (which is fair for everyone to receive by the way), touched down to 180 mil when you complained, and bounced between since.

YOU #4: See any of the I think, three posts now explaining how ignoring you isn't the end of the world, how its mostly irrelevant, and how I prioritized the wellbeing of the communities' pool over my own bounty gain. Prick.

YOU #5: You actually started this off on the wrong foot, that is honestly childish of you to say, but you can refer back to the thread and re-read where you derailed everything into the hellhole that this thread is now.

YOU #6: These pages apparently were necessary re-explainations of the same shit over and over to you, which this post is as well!

YOU #7: The source of original problems? You mean refusing to pay adequate bounties to anyone? PS that means in fact, you are the source of original problems! :O

YOU#8: Now I'm demanding for the communities sake, I'd fight for these people, they're good people. They certainly don't deserve your bullshit greed tactics.

What now, asshole?

exactly you are a Very good troll this i must give you. but #1 as you said the deal was never made due to you ignoring my offers and REFUSING to tell me what you want, till today and it was in half bill rang..... which i know for a fact if you would have even told me 100 i would tell you i will keep you in mind most deff etc, but you did not, there for this is all being explained to you not me, you are the one that has screwed up this deal and now you are demanding to do max dmg since your trap failed. if you would have told me the price from the start i wouldnt have been this budged by this, but you did not.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:31:46 PM

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:32:55 PM

YOU #1: The deal never started, there was a shitty "hehe i'll give you this cool? cool!" without a response.

What now, asshole?

exactly you are a Very good troll this i must give you. but #1 as you said the deal was never made due to you ignoring my offers and REFUSING to tell me what you want, till today and it was in half bill rang..... which i know for a fact if you would have even told me 100 i would tell you i will keep you in mind most deff etc, but you did not, there for this is all being explained to you not me, you are the one that has screwed up this deal and now you are demanding to do max dmg since your trap failed. if you would have told me the price from the start i wouldnt have been this budged by this, but you did not.

i didn't refuse you idiot, It hadn't happened yet. I popped it to tell you to add me to the bounty for first pool and then prompty left to go deal with other more pressing things in my life than you.

BUT I REFUSED LOL. yep. totally
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:35:26 PM

Quoting for re-iteration:

I'm shutting down the pool. 100% on you, and I think others should join me in letting this coin die. It certainly isn't going anywhere with a developer like this (just read pages 6 through... actually just read all of them). He's not capable of devving or supporting a coin, or knowing what needs to be done, or how to interact with the community that would come to support it.

You all have a week or so to withdraw your funds before I take it offline and free up resources for other pools.

Goodluck with the coin jackass, I'm not playing your shenanigans anymore. My time isn't worth it.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:37:01 PM

Drama

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: