Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130745 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:52:19 AM

Scam coin and dump  Angry

agreed. called his BS a couple days ago and haven't heard a word since.

This coin has been broken for 11 days or more and is still on an exchange??  what are cryptsy thinking? people are buying this but will never be able to remove it to their wallets??  the wallet can not sync still after all of this time.

some of the delay is due to me being on holiday I will be back early next week and will get everything going again

( I thort jag was on top of everything )

there was never a huge dump by any of the adt team I have spent a lot of money on buying ADT and paying for repairs

edit will look into it now

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:59:50 AM

Oh, coin is arising from dead? Let's buy up.. Now 44@3. Go up "to da moon" like a lot of peoples say.
I thinked about "zagrapolite spent 7000 ltc's on adt". I think it's a lie or he just only one owner of adt.
When jagrapolite&zack said that 7k ltc's spent on adt there was no so much adt's to bought. Even at price 50 - 7k ltc is 15 billion of adt's. If there are 66 billions total - than this is 1/4 of full population. It's all just a lie. And 7k ltc at price 25 - 50% of all population. Impossible or zack is the biggest holders of adt (51% lol). If it's like that then why price is floored and not flyed at stratosphere?. That's it. Zacklark didn't spend more than maybe 100-500 ltc.

it was 6,783 LTC when ADT was at 100-140 at the time the coin was doing very well then we had the issues and I decided that I would take the 7k ltc short term loss so people didn't lose coins I gave away nearly 500,000,000 to people that lost coins during rollbacks and a lot of LTC and ADT for repairs

I have also spent nearly £500 on servers

tell me what more I could have done

I will be back in a few days and will do my best to get everything sorted

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:19:25 AM

Oh, coin is arising from dead? Let's buy up.. Now 44@3. Go up "to da moon" like a lot of peoples say.
I thinked about "zagrapolite spent 7000 ltc's on adt". I think it's a lie or he just only one owner of adt.
When jagrapolite&zack said that 7k ltc's spent on adt there was no so much adt's to bought. Even at price 50 - 7k ltc is 15 billion of adt's. If there are 66 billions total - than this is 1/4 of full population. It's all just a lie. And 7k ltc at price 25 - 50% of all population. Impossible or zack is the biggest holders of adt (51% lol). If it's like that then why price is floored and not flyed at stratosphere?. That's it. Zacklark didn't spend more than maybe 100-500 ltc.

it was 6,783 LTC when ADT was at 100-140 at the time the coin was doing very well then we had the issues and I decided that I would take the 7k ltc short term loss so people didn't lose coins I gave away nearly 500,000,000 to people that lost coins during rollbacks and a lot of LTC and ADT for repairs

I have also spent nearly £500 on servers

tell me what more I ld have done

I will be back in a few days and will do my best to get everything sorted

I understand you've put a lot of effort into this and i think it must have cost you quite a bit. But why has this coin had some much trouble ? or do all coins have to have all these repairs? Why is the wallet not syncing?  surely the dev who created this should sort it out?

jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:26:47 PM

I am sorting this out, i am spending every cent and second that i have on maintaining this coin run.

at this time i have my request in and payment in hand of whatever is required, and i am just waiting on mullick when he gets free time.

I didnt find out about the wallet sync issue till about day 6-7, then mullick was out of town at that time, i mentioned it and im sure he had to catch up on alot of cryptsy stuff, so he has only known of this for a few days and is working on it.

and yes coins get attacked, in many many many different ways..... always and constantly..... ask any coin dev....

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:45:59 PM

I am sorting this out, i am spending every cent and second that i have on maintaining this coin run.

at this time i have my request in and payment in hand of whatever is required, and i am just waiting on mullick when he gets free time.

I didnt find out about the wallet sync issue till about day 6-7, then mullick was out of town at that time, i mentioned it and im sure he had to catch up on alot of cryptsy stuff, so he has only known of this for a few days and is working on it.

and yes coins get attacked, in many many many different ways..... always and constantly..... ask any coin dev....

good to hear it will get sorted out, i'm interested in this. Why do coins need constant fixing and updating?  what causes them to breakdown, and how are they attacked?  Seems you guys have come back from a lot of problems so you've already done a lot more than most devs.

Is it POS or do even POW only coins suffer from having such high maintenance ?

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:30:04 PM

good to hear it will get sorted out, i'm interested in this. Why do coins need constant fixing and updating?  what causes them to breakdown, and how are they attacked?  Seems you guys have come back from a lot of problems so you've already done a lot more than most devs.

I'd say many problems with altcoins are caused by 'developers' releasing new coins without actually understanding the source and how the network works. It's easy to fork the source and change a few variables, but when it hits the fan (like this issue - looks like the network has been frozen for more than a month now) they are left scratching their heads.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 10:47:01 PM

Pardon my understanding, but this Android Token, has nothing to do with Android?

On another note, i hope you manage to solve the problems

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:40:05 AM

I'd say many problems with altcoins are caused by 'developers' releasing new coins without actually understanding the source and how the network works. It's easy to fork the source and change a few variables, but when it hits the fan (like this issue - looks like the network has been frozen for more than a month now) they are left scratching their heads.

Sad for them since being broken is stopping any price rise like every other single alt has had today. They have messed up big time letting it stay broken this long.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:37:46 PM

Is it POS or do even POW only coins suffer from having such high maintenance ?

lol yes we have been attacked from just about every direction, and now that prices are moving i have just emailed him again Smiley

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:40:58 PM

good to hear it will get sorted out, i'm interested in this. Why do coins need constant fixing and updating?  what causes them to breakdown, and how are they attacked?  Seems you guys have come back from a lot of problems so you've already done a lot more than most devs.

This coin was made by the most active devs in the crypto community, between the ppl that have worked on this coin their knowldge of crypto is as deep as possible.....

so no......this was not a case of a dev releasing a first coin not knowing wtf.....we have been attacked constantly from day 1 so far....

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:48:43 PM

good to hear it will get sorted out, i'm interested in this. Why do coins need constant fixing and updating?  what causes them to breakdown, and how are they attacked?  Seems you guys have come back from a lot of problems so you've already done a lot more than most devs.

This coin was made by the most active devs in the crypto community, between the ppl that have worked on this coin their knowldge of crypto is as deep as possible.....

so no......this was not a case of a dev releasing a first coin not knowing wtf.....we have been attacked constantly from day 1 so far....

Is a fix coming?  this coin is getting destroyed by the competition at this point due to it being broken. Where is zack?  marketshare of coins at this point is critical. New comers to crypto will not be going into broken coins.

Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:15:56 PM

Is this coin following the fate of IFC?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:51:00 AM

Is this coin following the fate of IFC?
Spent 10 LTC ( $12.3 each atm ) on ADT.

Hope that motivates the team to work.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:56:26 PM

this coin is really the worst performing alt right now Sad  it is just sitting there losing ground to every other single alt out there.

this dev and entire team have left everyone for 2 weeks with a broken coin and for days have said they will try to fix it but as yet nothing is done. 

firelizard

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:02:34 PM

i have to agree with the part that its too long broken, 2 weeks? really? i thought 5-6 days or so... its so disappointing, and no news about the fix yet?...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:24:46 PM

i have to agree with the part that its too long broken, 2 weeks? really? i thought 5-6 days or so... its so disappointing, and no news about the fix yet?...

Where is Zack Huh the other guy has no idea of how to fix it. I heard zack is on vacation or something, can anyone get some word to the guy.  He needs to sort this out.

What a lack of appreciation to everyone that supported this coin. Sad

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:31:24 PM

Where is Zack Huh the other guy has no idea of how to fix it. I heard zack is on vacation or something, can anyone get some word to the guy.  He needs to sort this out.

What a lack of appreciation to everyone that supported this coin. Sad

sorry I have been away visiting family as its my last chance before xmas

I am now back and am catching up with everything it will be fixed asap allow

I am not 100% sure what the issue is as I opened my wallet after 3 weeks and it fully synced and the coins sent and confirmed if someone can fill be in with the issues it would be brill Smiley

hopefully jag is around tonight and can tell me all of what has been going on 

to those of you that have been asking where I have been I did let everyone know that I was going

( I don't see the post so it could have been removed but I don't know why that would have been done )

jag also knew I was going so not sure why he didn't say anything 

the main reason there have been so many issues with the coin is that it was made by shakezulla and cloned from starcoin

( that was nothing to do with me as I started helping with the coin a few h after it was releced )

the issues with the coin have cost me a lot of money and the problems have devalued my holdings a lot but I will do all I can to get this fully working and the value back up

if anyone can help in any way it would be very much aprecheated Smiley

thanks

zack

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:39:43 PM

would anyone here like a real block explorer and a proper pool? (like dgc.cryptopools.com) if itll help the coin survive then im up for it (Thank jag for me deciding to help out) Smiley

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:42:11 PM

would anyone here like a real block explorer and a proper pool? (like dgc.cryptopools.com) if itll help the coin survive then im up for it (Thank jag for me deciding to help out) Smiley

I don't think you know about the fact the coin is not minable its now running on POS only ( we had plenty of pools up until then )

would a block explorer even work with only POS ?

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:04:18 PM

yep it would col was/is POS and i have a block explorer running at cryptobytes.info:3333 (its run by me and techbytes along with cryptopools.com)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: