Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think changing "Escrow Provider Rating Grade" is necessary in order to get more realistic and accurate grades?
NO: It's doing good as it is now. - 6 (40%)
YES: you should consider trust based on Escrow service feedback only. - 4 (26.7%)
YES: you should consider reducing some points from "Trust Selfscratchers". - 1 (6.7%)
YES: you should remove all "Escrow Provider Rating Grade" metrics. Only names on List shall remain, no ranking at all. - 3 (20%)
YES: you should implement other suggestion(s) (please comment and share your opinion with us)... - 1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ₿ LIST ₿ Bitcointalk's ESCROW providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scam ☠  (Read 43543 times)
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:12:29 PM

i read it on first page,and see the date is for years ago, and i need a newest info.
You have not read anything.

«Last updated on September 17th, 2017»
"Years ago", when it was literally updated 4 days ago. Roll Eyes

and why you judge me iam spammer
Roll Eyes
im sorry i didnt notice small writen under the boxs,i just fokus on the date of the post

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

im sorry i didnt notice small writen under the boxs,i just fokus on the date of the post
Sigh. When the date is underlined, it means that the post was edited and you can see the last change if you hover over it with your mouse.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

Hello to the thread maker, I open my escrow service last year on local and 2 months ago I open my escrow service on service section, here's the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062906.0
All trade amounts of <0.10 BTC is free of service and I ask 1% service fee amounts of => 0.10 BTC.

Regards,
Bl4nk
Financisto (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:02:20 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 06:45:40 AM by Financisto

B E W A R E

Lauda is a known scammer and extortist (check it out yourself) he is in the same boat with Legendary user cryptodevil, well known for bashing and accusing legitimate projects a scam!

T H I N K   T W I C E   B E F O R E  Y O U  T R U S T   T H E M !
What I saw there was an endless discussion and lack of undeniable proofs and evidences.

As mentioned by Shorena, It really seems that Lauda commited some mistake but IMO nothing that really leads to a permanent ban as an escrow provider here though (i.e. no clients' funds stolen)...

...your trust score doesn't help either.  Undecided

You're free to bring us some more facts if you wish.

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:20:42 AM

-snip-
...your trust score doesn't help either.  Undecided

You're free to bring us some more facts if you wish.
The user is a butthurt shill from some project that cryptodevil stumbled upon then exposed. Any such, hypocritical and biased outbursts seeking revenge can't be taken seriously. Regarding my escrowing services, they were almost non-existent before that sting operation with the first major ones happening months after. It absolutely does not have any impact on that, nor does anyone who has/is/is planning to work with me care about that, largely falsified, thread.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Financisto (OP)

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:56:34 AM

« UPDATE »

Recent change:

bL4nkcode has joined as Escrow Provider.

List and all scores updated!

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:10:01 AM

Hello, I'm just wondering, what is the qualification to become an escrow? I see some of the project usually need escrow so I really wanted to join to earn extra income.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

I see some of the project usually need escrow so I really wanted to join to earn extra income.
Then you'll be doing it for the wrong reason. The point of an escrow provider should be to help securing transactions/dealings between involved parties (not for a way to earn few extra bucks).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

Hello, I'm just wondering, what is the qualification to become an escrow? I see some of the project usually need escrow so I really wanted to join to earn extra income.
You need to be trustworthy and good at securing and handling large quantities of money. You're likely neither.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:19:34 PM

"earning a few extra bucks" is a side effect of helping secure transactions/dealings, it's not the main goal or target. A lot of us do escrows for tips or negligible amounts. Some do it for free.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4570

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

I really wanted to join to earn extra income.

I would NEVER trust any escrow provider that was doing it for the purpose of "earning some extra income".

There will always come a time when it will become more profitable to steal the bitcoins you are entrusted with than to continue to operate the service. If you are only doing it for the money, then that incentive and temptation will become a problem.

I would ONLY trust an escrow that had established a significant history of honest, trustworthy, honorable, and fair behavior in all of their public and private interactions.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

I would NEVER trust any escrow provider that was doing it for the purpose of "earning some extra income".
There will always come a time when it will become more profitable to steal the bitcoins you are entrusted with than to continue to operate the service. If you are only doing it for the money, then that incentive and temptation will become a problem.
Well, given that the fee is often 1% (if not lower) and given the mentioned reasoning, I think the individual would be tempted when escrowing almost any kind of *non trivial* (of which the definition will be quite different depending who you ask).

I would ONLY trust an escrow that had established a significant history of honest, trustworthy, honorable, and fair behavior in all of their public and private interactions.
Correct. If only everyone had a similar mindset, plenty of scams could have been avoided.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
olliewagoner

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:31:29 AM

Automated Bitcoin Escrow/ Escrow Integration (transcrow.net).

We focus exclusively on business to business transactions, providing security to both the buyer and the seller and our fee is affordable 1.5%.  Plus, we offer a RESTful API for developers (e.g. online B2B marketplaces, e-invoice providers, etc.) who are looking to integrate our payment service right into their site.
The process is automated, after signing up a wallet will be assigned to you.

This thread is open for comments and reviews!!!
Try us and rate us!!

www.transcrow.net

Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

Hi guys. I am very new to this concept. I have a deal coming up with someone wanting to sell me some alt coins he doesnt want in exchange for €150,- worth of ETH.

Now, I don't know the guy, I've never met him and I met him on another forum (from a trading platform).
Ofcourse I am more than willing to pay him the ETH..

But how do I approach this so we can both be sure we get what we payed for from eachother without 1 having to make the first step in 100% good faith? How do I go about escrow? Have absolutely zero experience in this, so I am asking for your help.
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

Looking for reliable escrow.

More details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2405059.0

BaNgTHai

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:47:07 AM

I need an escrow service for a transaction of about 1k worth of btc
Financisto (OP)

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:11:23 AM

Hi guys. I am very new to this concept. I have a deal coming up with someone wanting to sell me some alt coins he doesnt want in exchange for €150,- worth of ETH.

Now, I don't know the guy, I've never met him and I met him on another forum (from a trading platform).
Ofcourse I am more than willing to pay him the ETH..

But how do I approach this so we can both be sure we get what we payed for from eachother without 1 having to make the first step in 100% good faith? How do I go about escrow? Have absolutely zero experience in this, so I am asking for your help.
Choose some reputed escrow provider from the list and ask him or her how to proceed. I'm sure him or her will guide you accordingly.

P.S. I'm gonna update the list soon...

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:07:39 AM

Hello Financisto I just want to update my listing here, since I accept ETH to escrow now and decreased my minimum amount to be traded with 1% fees to 0.05 BTC instead of 0.1 BTC before.

Thanks.
Financisto (OP)

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:55:55 AM

Hello Financisto I just want to update my listing here, since I accept ETH to escrow now and decreased my minimum amount to be traded with 1% fees to 0.05 BTC instead of 0.1 BTC before.

Thanks.
Duly noted. Gonna update soon...

Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

Thanks.
Duly noted. Gonna update soon...
waow really interesting, it turns out BTT is very broad, although it seems a bit late, but I am very happy,
 because here I find something new about the list of escrow services

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: