Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 btc loan request  (Read 650 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:38:32 PM

anyone open to hear my loan request for 2 btc? if so post here and state your terms

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:04:21 AM

anyone open to hear my loan request for 2 btc? if so post here and state your terms

You have to state the terms, collaterals, loan reasons, sob stories, etc.
You're the one asking. Wink

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:15:00 AM

I'd like to hear your request.  You can't find anymore work sneaking pre-mines into alt-coins? Cheesy
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:39:02 AM

I'd like to hear your request.  You can't find anymore work sneaking pre-mines into alt-coins? Cheesy

LoL. Nope

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:41:41 AM

You have to state the terms, collaterals, loan reasons, sob stories, etc.
You're the one asking. Wink

I want a 2 btc loan for a months time. i'd like to get  a pi to monitor my asics with, pay my back due hosting and buy a quad fpga board. the exact amount of the loan will be somewhere under 2 btc

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:51:31 AM

To anyone considering to fulfill this loan, please read this before you do it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263994.0.

Make your own judgement, just posting to let you be aware of this and possibly infer about the type of character this person has.

voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:00:42 AM

You get credited with destroying a whole coin.. impressive?

Also why are you trying to buy technology that is over a year old with a 2 BTC loan?  I just received a 1.376 BTC loan from Stunna's 0% interest loans because I laid a clear and concise plan of action for investing said BTC into the latest mining equipment...
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:28:44 AM

Also why are you trying to buy technology that is over a year old with a 2 BTC loan?  I just received a 1.376 BTC loan from Stunna's 0% interest loans because I laid a clear and concise plan of action for investing said BTC into the latest mining equipment...

proof? link?

voxelot

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:38:07 AM

Also why are you trying to buy technology that is over a year old with a 2 BTC loan?  I just received a 1.376 BTC loan from Stunna's 0% interest loans because I laid a clear and concise plan of action for investing said BTC into the latest mining equipment...

proof? link?

I looked at the link provided by kingofsports above.. and FPGA is laughed at by Yufi and ASIC devs when they are questioned about it... and you were credited with destroying a coin.. didn't say you did
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:42:15 AM

Also why are you trying to buy technology that is over a year old with a 2 BTC loan?  I just received a 1.376 BTC loan from Stunna's 0% interest loans because I laid a clear and concise plan of action for investing said BTC into the latest mining equipment...

proof? link?

I looked at the link provided by kingofsports above.. and FPGA is laughed at by Yufi and ASIC devs when they are questioned about it... and you were credited with destroying a coin.. didn't say you did

i was asking for proof of your loan from stunna, and proof of what you cnsider to be "the latest mining equipment"

and as to yoru comment about Yufi: LoL and kingofsports: i won't even dignify that fool with a response

voxelot

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:46:01 AM

proof? link?

i was asking for proof of your loan from stunna, and proof of what you cnsider to be "the latest mining equipment"

and as to yoru comment about Yufi: LoL and kingofsports: i won't even dignify that fool with a response

You can find the full proposition here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276416.0

Avalon is not even the latest ASIC dev anymore...

http://www.cointerra.com/
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:58:48 AM

proof? link?

You can find the full proposition here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276416.0

Avalon is not even the latest ASIC dev anymore...

http://www.cointerra.com/

thanks, i needed a laugh

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:06:13 PM

well no loan for me(bah humbug)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: