Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★Docademic ★ Evolving healthcare ★ Check our APP and Talk to a doctor now★  (Read 224 times)
TELEMEDICINE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Ico.docademic.com Free video telemedicine

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:24:28 AM

WEBSITE WHITEPAPERVIDEOSGITHUBTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAM ★  

Welcome to DOCADEMIC, built to provide free quality basic healthcare access to the world’s patient population
DOCADEMIC is expanding DOCADEMIC APP and DOCADEMIC FOR DOCTORS, a single globally-sourced healthcare platform with an associated suite of services which will enable the highest level of access and medical advancement. In the process, this will allow anybody to tap into all the opportunities the new Crypto-health economy has to offer.
Download the App and talk to a doctor now  

The DOCADEMIC PLATFORM is a single globally-sourced healthcare service
platform for the public that begins with free Human Doctor-AI assisted Video
Telemedicine service (DOCADEMIC APP)already in use in 20 countries by
thousands of users and an associated suite of AI assisted tools and social
network for the medical community (Docademic for Doctors).Combined, these
produce the highest level of free basic quality healthcare allowing any individual
to access the benefits and knowledge of healthcare that technology now
permits.
The DOCADEMIC PLATFORM ́s DOCADEMIC APP is built on top of DOCADEMIC ́s
existing, patient data routing and AI assisted technologies soon to be blockchain
enabled. With its simplicity of use It becomes the ultimate resource for anyone
who needs orientation in a health-related issue—a one touch system that
connects any patient with a Doctor through Video Telemedicine for free,from
any country a user is located in.
All patient information will be secured on a blockchain and represents a perfect On-Ramp to healthcare services on a blockchain. In comparison, other healthcare related blockchain projects don’t have an effective On-Ramp to healthcare services. With our free Telemedicine service we can get the masses to benefit from blockchain technology in Healthcare.
The DOCADEMIC PLATFORM ́s DOCADEMIC FOR DOCTORS social network offers
Ongoing Medical education, Patient referrals, Tools for doctors everyday
practice, and Real Time Reporting of epidemiological data for our clients and
researchers.  Serving all client sizes and requirements: The DOCADEMIC Platform combines it’s DOCADEMIC APP and DOCADEMIC FOR DOCTORS social network
to derive high-end services such as real-time geographic epidemiological data reporting, Automated AI-Driven treatment and diagnosis suggestions for Doctors in institutions or private practice, massive access to patient populations for
preventative campaigns, and DOCADEMIC ́s advanced proprietary Tools such as
its AI-assisted Electronic Health Record and Digital Vademecum.  

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Docademic
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

Hello Everyone,

Please try our service. This service is helping people in many parts of the world and we take advantage of the benefits of blockchain. The future of medicine as we see it starts with this service. If you need to solve any health related issue start by talking to one of our doctors for free 24/7.

MARCUS0000

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

Hello Everyone,

Please try our service. This service is helping people in many parts of the world and we take advantage of the benefits of blockchain. The future of medicine as we see it starts with this service. If you need to solve any health related issue start by talking to one of our doctors for free 24/7.

I will download it late to see these features
breaktime

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

Hello Everyone,

Imagine a world where you dont need to spend alot of money for healthcare. I m supporting you untill the end of the crowdsale.
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

If it is really convenient, inexpensive and professional - then this project has a future. blockchain technology are welcome in medicine
breaktime

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

If it is really convenient, inexpensive and professional - then this project has a future. blockchain technology are welcome in medicine

the best thing its that they offer this service now without paying a fee. Downloand the app and talk with a doctor .
koinov

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Thanks a lot for such unique project and opportunity to get a free consultation.
breaktime

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Thanks a lot for such unique project and opportunity to get a free consultation.

Do you already download the APP koinov  ?
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

service is available! perfect!
I will try at this weekend and I can give some feedbacks after trying.
TELEMEDICINE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Ico.docademic.com Free video telemedicine

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

service is available! perfect!
I will try at this weekend and I can give some feedbacks after trying.

Yes @Srmecdes service  is available and you can  download the docademic App now and talk to a Doctor.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sidrese.docademic

usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

I would argue with you , the projects are associated with the medetsine was unsuccessful as well as the projects of the real sector of the economy ... But drafts are really useful , I hope there are investors ...
breaktime

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

many healtcare project was successfull, when you go to the coinmarketcap , alot of token listed and already in the top 100.
nox701
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

I downloaded the app but why the service is not multi languages? Undecided Undecided
breaktime

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

I downloaded the app but why the service is not multi languages? Undecided Undecided

sevice is available in english and spanish but soon they should added more languages.
Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:32:54 AM

Currently the Service is primarily in Spanish. We offer the service in 20 spanish speaking countries right now. Some of our doctors speak english. This year we will be expanding the service to the US and Europe and will be adding many more languages.

This is the only 100% Free Telemedicine service. We are changing the world. Adding patient data on the blockchain and giving patients the power to control what healthcare institutions or doctors see their healthcare information.

Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

I wanted to share a couple of firsts for us:

1st Company in the world to offer free basic Healthcare for anyone who has a smartphone and internet.

1st Telemedicine Company in the world to be present in 20 countries and growing every year

1st Telemedicine Company to launch a cryptocurrency

1st Telemedicine company
to put patient information on a blockchain

breaktime

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

I would argue with you , the projects are associated with the medetsine was unsuccessful as well as the projects of the real sector of the economy ... But drafts are really useful , I hope there are investors ...

once you download the app , you will realy like it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sidrese.docademic
Centralparking
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

i downloaded , i will try it tomorow to see how does it works
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

many healtcare project was successfull, when you go to the coinmarketcap , alot of token listed and already in the top 100.
I wonder how it will be professionally and who will take responsibility if the advice is going to hurt the patient ? Health is the most precious thing a man can have .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: