Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of BTC, ETH and LTC?  (Read 1006 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

Blockchain can bring us true P2P services without a middleman. And BTC, ETH and LTC could be the part of this services.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum just have a future with it because of the huge amount of bitcoin and ethereum incomes. and see right now the phenomenon of ETH is grow up so fast. Altough LTC is growing up too but i still not sure.The future is still looking good for these coins.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

Previously, I believed BTC, But last time, that belief is no longer. I'm afraid BTC is down

That's what they feel about the decreasing price of bitcoin, many people would afraid and most of them are newbies like you that didn't know the ability of bitcoin. You should know on what's the bitcoin potential and you need to know that it's price are too volatile.
This is the main reason why most of time we tell every new users to make good information and get knowledge about bitcoin before they go to invest in bitcoin, the reason behind this is that when bitcoin will be at decreasing level so they will not be afraid and will not mistake for selling at panic price, as bitcoin has high potential to overcome all lose within months but patience is key to get that success.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

To be honest, I am optimistic about the growth of the crypto industry because people are getting aware not only about cryptocurrencies but the fundamentals of money and any person would choose decentralized currencies as far as he is concerned about his freedom of holding and spending wealth. I am still in the process of doing research and analysis considering the long run but so far I am confident about Bitcoin and ethereum.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

Previously, I believed BTC, But last time, that belief is no longer. I'm afraid BTC is down

That's what they feel about the decreasing price of bitcoin, many people would afraid and most of them are newbies like you that didn't know the ability of bitcoin. You should know on what's the bitcoin potential and you need to know that it's price are too volatile.
This is the main reason why most of time we tell every new users to make good information and get knowledge about bitcoin before they go to invest in bitcoin, the reason behind this is that when bitcoin will be at decreasing level so they will not be afraid and will not mistake for selling at panic price, as bitcoin has high potential to overcome all lose within months but patience is key to get that success.
True when you learn to be patient for what may you want in the future you could ever be take on it in the future evwrything will be as good as people wanted for when blockchain gives more.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

of these three coins are bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin in my opinion that can survive for several years to come and can be very useful for society seems to be bitcoin and ethereum only.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum just have a future with it because of the huge amount of bitcoin and ethereum incomes. and see right now the phenomenon of ETH is grow up so fast. Altough LTC is growing up too but i still not sure.The future is still looking good for these coins.
BTC, ETH and LTC are three coin that have grown very strong in the same market, if you want to make long-term investments then surely these 3 coins will not let you down. The market is gradually recovering and this is the time for investors to choose for themselves the good coins to optimize the profits received in the uptrend season.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

True when you learn to be patient for what may you want in the future you could ever be take on it in the future evwrything will be as good as people wanted for when blockchain gives more.
Everything in this crypto world is going to be fine and amazing. This is not much far from this time. We would be seeing a monarch of this price for bitcoins and other altcoins and the huge interest of people in crypto world. This all is just coming in few years. Break with your dreams and hold on. The best time is just about to come in few years. And the life would be ready to change.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

I see the future of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin that still survive and still have a very high demand is bitcoin after that the second position will be held by ethereum because bitcoin has good development and has a very limited total supply so suitable for the future.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

These three coin is most powerful coin in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin already reached $20,000 and it is possible to recover because we know the bitcoin ks number 1 and they have millions of investor.
Ethereum is possible to become next bitcoin but not this year maybe after 2 years from now or maybe 5 years and you will earn more profit if they really happen.
Litecoin is one of the coin who have chance to become ethereum once ethereum become king but we don't know what is the exact year.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

There was a hope and there is a hope rigth now, because the market is still not in the best condition it can be, lol. still not.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Yes I think Bitcoin and Ethereum only have a future with it because of the huge amount of Bitcoin and Ethereum income, and that's just Altcoin is well known for its high prices. I'm sure the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin will recover a few months later do not have to worry about the situation. Stay patient and stay calm.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html
to predict and analyze Crypto BTC ETH and LTC  even with other altcoin can certainly recover the price again, but whether it takes a long time or just a few months later everything can be recovered again, all in crypto nothing is impossible, and I have confidence that everything will get better again, so for example we have a desire to invest at the current downward price, that's the right decision, and you should not doubt it, if you want to be a successful , you must be quick to take a decision.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Why Bitcoin Cash is not taken into account. I think BCH will gradually gain capitalization and correspondingly increase in price, according to the law of supply and demand.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

I believe that in the coming years these coins ETH/BTC will achieve universal recognition of the world and will become the most expensive and popular
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Both of them are very good. bitcoin, ethereum, litecoins The best coin  in the current market.
I think bitcoin and ethereum will be used around the world as a digital coin in the future.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

There was a hope and there is a hope rigth now, because the market is still not in the best condition it can be, lol. still not.
In future I think all crypto currency are going to have high value and high demand but the most wanted currency is going to be bitcoin forever, bitcoin will be at leading position among all crypto currency in future, bitcoin will be the most powerful and strongest currency of the future, bitcoin has high potential and it will never get down for long time it keep on changing its price time to time.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

the future of ethereum, bitcoin and litecoins, it seems that among the three coins that will survive is ethereum and bitcoin because both of them have a very good effect and the hook also has a good development.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

Firstly you should know the definition of BTC, ETH and LTC. What make them different from other coins? Then you analyse them, the market, When you finish all thing, you'll see the future of them
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:59:53 AM

In the first of May 2008, the use of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) began for the first time, and due to the widespread response in such a short time, experts believe that it will soon become the world's financial instrument. There is some reason for the popularity of some, as well as cryptocurrency also has some important features, due to which the future of cryptocurrency is called "green light futures". The reasons are:

1. This is the safest transaction medium so that you do not have any unnecessary information.
2. The banking system can be easily hacked by hackers, but in the blockchain system, hackers can hack into million-million blocks at the same time and then get access to your account which is completely impossible.
3. You do not have to go to an institution to make money, from anywhere, you can complete the transaction at any time. Hopefully, the content you read is, what is the crypt information, how it works and its future. For more details, visit the Wiki page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: