Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of BTC, ETH and LTC?  (Read 1006 times)
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Yes I think Bitcoin and Ethereum only have a future with it because of the huge amount of Bitcoin and Ethereum income, and that's just Altcoin is well known for its high prices. I'm sure the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin will recover a few months later do not have to worry about the situation. Stay patient and stay calm.
In general, three coin, I see the high growth potential is still ETH, this is a potential coin and can reach further in the future, now there are many people holding ETH, so may be a In the most potent coins in the future, they will go to the moon. Do not fall like other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:30:49 AM

vitalik buterin team is focus to update eth network with many feature. so I very confident when invest into eth. bitcoin is the other side. even bitcoin core doesn't any big update but I still believe people keep invest into bitcoin even it's slow or too expensive

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

vitalik buterin team is focus to update eth network with many feature. so I very confident when invest into eth. bitcoin is the other side. even bitcoin core doesn't any big update but I still believe people keep invest into bitcoin even it's slow or too expensive
Yep Bitcoin is an asset that all investors always want to own because Bitcoin's value has grown over time and more and more countries are adopting Bitcoin in recent times. This will have a huge impact on this market in the future because only Bitcoins will increase, all other coins will increase and have maintained this rule for 10 years. Personally, I still believe in Bitcoin because this king is sure to be No.1 in the future
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

For me, I think both BTC, ETH and LTC are having a bright future ahead. I have read one article in the past couple of weeks that Bitcoin could replace cash in 10 or more years. As we all know, change is coming. We are now entering into the digital era and it continues to evolve over and over. Blockchain is the future.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

In the last few months bitcoin has generally lost its majority spot in the total market cap. Ethereum has increased significantly in the past year. Altcoins have mostly seen most of the increase in value. Will see what happens next
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

In the last few months bitcoin has generally lost its majority spot in the total market cap. Ethereum has increased significantly in the past year. Altcoins have mostly seen most of the increase in value. Will see what happens next

It might be the authentic news or it might be some wrong facts and figures that you have just heard from someone and now you are describing that here. Your comment can be of great importance and goodness to some people who are now going to make investment in bitcoins. But for some others as well, this might be leading to wrong decisions if these facts are not correct.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html

They are great coins no doubt that they are the top coins around the world because they are giving the people what is the real essense of it. I am sure that in the future they will be much more noticeable by other people because today it is just the bitcoins and somw with ethereum but the litecoins are not that given the attention maybe in the future they will be a much bigger value because of the bigger community. The people have trusted them and establishments will start accepting them as a mode of payment.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

If the hope of recovering would be enormous but I only have the belief that bitcoin will be a coin that has a very prominent prospect in the future but traders must be ready to hold assets for long periods of time if they want to get maximum profit and ignore the bad news about the world of cryptocurrency to anticipate failure.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

in 2017 also dominance of BTC was reduced from 75% to upto 35%  . so dominance of BTC always changes because of bull run . in bull run btc increases but all reputed altcoins and emerging one also gain popularity more and more new investors .
future of BTC no doubt is bright , dominance will be less in coming years .
ether is definitely best altcoin according to me , and its dominance will also increase but other alts also there to compete with it in next 2-3 years .
LTC is good coin but in competitive market LTC need to do more unique things to make it better and different from other coins .
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Firstly you should know the definition of BTC, ETH and LTC. What make them different from other coins? Then you analyse them, the market, When you finish all thing, you'll see the future of them
These are potentially very good coin coin in the future because BTC, ETH and LTC are very strong supporting coin in the community as it is formed and exists today. Demand for cryptocurrency is on the rise, so these coins are likely to remain important in this market.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html
The market in the early days of 2018 is very complex and difficult to predict, you can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and there is no clear signs of recovery, so the cs Successful business you need to have specific and accurate plans. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating in very small amplitudes and have strong convergence, so capitalization is down so I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall and altcoin will be the same.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

The market in the early days of 2018 is very complex and difficult to predict, you can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and there is no clear signs of recovery, so the cs Successful business you need to have specific and accurate plans. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating in very small amplitudes and have strong convergence, so capitalization is down so I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall and altcoin will be the same.

For me Bitcoin and eth im sure that two is theres a good future because of people using  and investing and theres a big chance that grow up the price and i think LTC is theres a possible but not the same of bitcoin and eth but LTC is good also and slowly to grow up the price...

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Three types of copper btc eth and ltc are potential currencies in 2018 and near future Although most investors now view Litecoin's price action as a pump-and-dump, there is a The reason is quite reasonable to promote Litecoin price increase in the coming time. Just like any other Altcoin
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

I think this year is periode for these all crypto in consolidate,  but after that the price will has posibility bullish run and going up multiple times. The trend of side away will be finish and will change to uptrend. All that coin has great future because has strong community and Crypto still small market and will growth in the long term.

renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

I don't know what will be the future of LTC but for BTC and ETH,I believe both have greater future considering their increase of value and popularity.When talking of cryptocurrency,both are well-known to the people.Like here in our country,already 5 million people are using coins.ph wallet with ETH and BTC in it.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Yes Etherium popularity is increasing no doubt, but still it cannot overcome bitcoin, because bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies and will remain as forever, in fact still people are feel more confidence while investing money in bitcoin as compare to any other crypto currency, therefore i do not think that bitcoin popularity is decreasing, but instead it is increasing from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

Yes Etherium popularity is increasing no doubt, but still it cannot overcome bitcoin, because bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies and will remain as forever, in fact still people are feel more confidence while investing money in bitcoin as compare to any other crypto currency, therefore i do not think that bitcoin popularity is decreasing, but instead it is increasing from time to time.
The first place will not be replaced by any altcoins other than Bitcoin. I think this market is still dependent on Bitcoin because when Bitcoin increases then all market will increase and vice versa and this will be repeated in the future. Personally I would strongly believe in this market because it has helped me to have a better life and I am confident Bitcoin will soon reach $ 100,000 in the next few years.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

Yes, the future of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and litecoone is very good when seen from the current developments. Maybe Bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoins will be the digital currency in the future that is used all over the world. Also has a very large amount of time.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

eth with the first hybrid approach of proof of work and proof of stake is a bottle opener...
it is the future.

btc with lightning network will proof if side chain technology is ready for production
it is the future

especially compared to most bad copies like bcash...
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Bitcoins and ethereum has the most grip in the market, this two coins are highest demand in the market and because of that, i believe that this coin will the only coin who can actually survive for a long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: