Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now the overall market decline means?  (Read 229 times)
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

Yesterday's entire market was in decline in currency values, but I think that's normal, and I'm pretty confident with bitcoin.
cue

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

It means that the fluctuations are inevitable especially the volatility of the cryptocurrency.  This will just bounce back after the corrections made.

MaitoMaito

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

I just keep in mind that it's not new for market and after any fall goes uplifting. Keep calm and HODL.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

With only a handful of coins rising again after the slide, the volatility also corrected the market. What really causes the coin to slip?

There are two possibilities or reasons for Slipping of coins.

First, of all let me tell few things about the market movement. I hope you know that markets always move in waves means to tell that they move in swinging ups and downs and here in the Crypto market you can see that Bitcoin and many other coins are rallying from the month of September and till now there has no correction seen and just because of that reason you are seeing this correction a little bit deeper and it's going sideways right now and we can expect to see rally again if it fails to go few more selling  days.

Second possibility is that after a long-term uptrend there is a possibility of starting a new downtrend which may run for another one year and if that is seen on the charts then you can see the bitcoin prices reaching again $5000 to $4000 price levels and so be careful while trading downtrend because it very important that you know when the downtrending is starting and when the downtrend is going to end this is the place where most traders fail and they hit their stop losses.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: