Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmarketcap  (Read 778 times)
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Dont panic if the CMC goes down it will gonna adjust soon
Just relax and hodl what youre hodling

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

I think the fall in bitcoin prices or other altcoin prices is not caused by coinmarketcap. Coinmarketcap only provides data and information on altcoin, from price, market, price charts, and more. All that is listed in the coinmarketcap is based on the circumstances. So it's not the coinmarketcap that causes the altcoin price to fall. Then what makes altcoin prices down and makes all users panic ?. It could be because of weakening prices against gold and the dollar, the issue and speculation of bitcoin or other altcoin, the issue and problem in important countries associated with bitcoin, eg China. So again I affirm that it is not the coinmarketcap that causes the altcoin price to fall. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

My favorite site! Absolutely any information can be found on this site. On different coins, it is convenient that everything in one place, now I can not imagine life without it  Smiley

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Its normal when something going pretty high it will goes down too. Bitcoin ever goes from $1300 to $150 and its still not die till today. After high dump to $150 its going up slowly untill breaking $1300 then creat all time high at $18000. This correction is still normal correction if you see the history of crypto currencies and history whole marketcap. Enjoy the ride and wait untill 2021

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad
Panic went to the market, at first everyone thought that it was not for long, and when it dragged out everyone decided to sell, which aggravated it even more. So my advice so far do not look at prices, read about new projects and what innovations they offer, you can also choose a pair for investment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

I have read about the market manipulation of coinmarketcap. I think this is true, surprisingly when heard this information, the market Crypto is in the hands of CMC. I think this news will make the Crypto market drop sharply. Many investors will give up CMC.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad
This is a common situation, it is called market correction. This usually happens after a significant market growth and lasts for 1 or 2 months. Now it's all a little bit delayed, but I think everything will fall into place.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

The Cycle keeps repeating and i'm very immune on it so what ever the market shows to us. Whether good or bad I will just hodl, remember were on early stage.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

My favorite site! Absolutely any information can be found on this site. On different coins, it is convenient that everything in one place, now I can not imagine life without it  Smiley

The site that provide important information to decide what next move that want to be done.
Usually I use coinmarketcap as guide to keep invest or not for certain coin although it's not guarantee to make profit !

Smiley
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

I have read about the market manipulation of coinmarketcap. I think this is true, surprisingly when heard this information, the market Crypto is in the hands of CMC. I think this news will make the Crypto market drop sharply. Many investors will give up CMC.
I think this coinmarketcap is a collection of coin price referrals in each market and on this coinmarketcap is shown at the average price in each market. and from my experience the ICO coin listed on coinmarketcap has potential selling price will be good

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

I think the fall in bitcoin prices or other altcoin prices is not caused by coinmarketcap. Coinmarketcap only provides data and information on altcoin, from price, market, price charts, and more. All that is listed in the coinmarketcap is based on the circumstances. So it's not the coinmarketcap that causes the altcoin price to fall. Then what makes altcoin prices down and makes all users panic ?. It could be because of weakening prices against gold and the dollar, the issue and speculation of bitcoin or other altcoin, the issue and problem in important countries associated with bitcoin, eg China. So again I affirm that it is not the coinmarketcap that causes the altcoin price to fall. thank you

Why did you send a message to a recent message in January? You've revived the place unnecessarily, I've been reading the messages on the topic for a minute. You stole my time

max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins do not always have a rule to rise..This is something contrary to mathematics..It has always been such ups and downs of the year..You just have to wait till the right time comes.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Still believing, the market will get better later on. Just need to be patient, bitcoin also takes several years to make the price become as it is today. The seniors just keep calm in response to the current craze price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: