Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin dies. All the cottage coins will die?  (Read 424 times)
hungngo13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Some of the future coins will turn to something like stocks. I thinks the ICOs in the future will replace IPOs. And then if Bitcoin dies, that for sure will affect the market tremendously but the future of coins will turn into a different trend of trading.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

We should have known by now that bitcoin will never die. This is just an expected correction because market grew so fast recently and that’s not healthy at all. Bitcoin and alt coins will recover soon so don’t worry neither bitcoin or altcoins will die.

shine035

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

We don't know about future but I think the King is never die !!! Keep calm !!
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Is that the case? Bitcoin if it dies. I do not think the other coins will go well.
bitcoin dies? maybe because people move to bitcoincash and another hard fork again and again hard fork. I still don't really understand about it.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

If bitcoin dies, then the entire cryptocurrency market will disappear. In my opinion, it should be. If bitcoin is 0, all tokens should be 0.
Nowadays Bitcoin is no longer the dominant currency in the cryptocurrency world, and it is not the only medium of exchange. So if bitcoin disappearance, the market capitalization of cryptocurrency will decrease strongly but not become 0.
alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Cryptocurrency is a revolution and innovation, and bitcoin is a pioneer in this field, so i think that, it bitcoin die, there will be an other to appear to replace it, maybe Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
inhold

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Yeah right, if this time it can and may happen and affect all

5ToMessager

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die before some other thing have replace it, because a lot people need this kind of thing.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Is that the case? Bitcoin if it dies. I do not think the other coins will go well.

My opinion if bitcoin dies then altcoins will die also. Why? because bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency. if the bitcoin value reaches 0 and dies then it means that all of the people in the world has no more interest in digital currency and block chain technology. on which is for me is impossible because the block chain technology is slowly growing and being integrated in our current technology and daily life.

Bitcoin will still be a storage of value.

I agree. There could be that chance because bitcoin is the pioneer, and the main coin that opened up the market for everyone to actually see. Altcoins only followed suit when people saw the potential of bitcoin to do good things in the market. Also, since the market is predicated in the movement and trends that bitcoin has over other coins, then if the main player dies out, in the embodiment of bitcoin, then all other small players, which are the altcoins, would have the same faith, considering that the big fish didn't survive.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

What I know is that, not all alternative coins are dependent on Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin may affect the value of Alternative coins but it is not necessary they will fail once bitcoin fail. Lets just hope that bitcoin will not totally dump but actually pump, I dont see any sign of failing since people are into it and there were no major conflict hat still occurring.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: