Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 08:29:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ARTX][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ARTAX  (Read 5297 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
emazing

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

Hi my master node just disappear from the list what can happen ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vmu2501

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

Hi my master node just disappear from the list what can happen ?
Go on discord and ask in the support channel. Pretty sure someone would help you.

Even though the coin dropped significantly in price, I expect some new development work to come. If anyone is looking to purchase a master node worth of Artax, now's the time. I doubt the prices will stay here for long if BTC goes on in another bull run in the Spring.
visax

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

Hi, dev please wallet for debian user, already make it pls.
visax

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

ARTAX     [ARTX]

I am BoostX and I am one of the lead developers on ARTAX Technology. I work with both ARTAX and it's tech deployment coin - BoxyCoin.
I would like to take this opportunity to announce the release of  :ARTAX (ARTX) on January 7th 2018.

ARTAX, the node and storage protocol is integrated with BoxyCoin. The first crypto coin of its type to streamline encryption cache persistance.
We have been working hard to develop ARTAX. I have been fortunate enough to work with a team consisting of two x ARTAX backenders (ex-procore) and two fantastic coin developers.
We are looking to commission custom pool software with real time API data to our website to track various statistics, such as users, hashrates and current difficulty.
Through our common love for crypto we got together as avid ARTAX devs to make ARTAX and BoxyCoin a reality.

We are currently in negotiations with multiple exchanges.No reward for the first 50 Blocks.

Launch and                                : 7th of January 2018
Mining start                               : 8:00PM(AEDT) - Wallets will be available from artax.one as of 8:00PM
                                                  Source code will be available from 8.00PM (AEDT)
                               No reward for the first block cycle

Launching time:08:00PM AEDT

http://www.artax.one

I am happy to announce the much awaited...ARTAX. ARTAX is the node technology behind BoxyCoin. ARTX and BOXY are cryptocurrencies designed for everyday use which improve upon the original Bitcoin. Trading in ARTAX and BOXY provides individuals and businesses with a much faster, more efficient and decentralized way of making direct transactions.

ARTAX is a Pow|PoS currency incorporating hard-coded persistence scaling. Every ARTX or BOXY held is a representation of your stake in the ARTAX movement and your share of ARTAX technology.

We will be pushing ARTAX Code to our github at the end of February to keep everyone up-to-date with the technology.

Please view the technical specifications and information below:

Four devoted developers, we will be seeking for Bitcoin to also envelope ARTAX technology once it has been refined.
Algorithm : Scrypt
Block time : 65 seconds
Block Reward : 20 ARTX 1st year | 10 ARTX from then on.
Proof Of Stake: 180% Masternode, 20% Coin stake [total 200%] (1st year) | 90% Masternode, 10% Coin stake [total 100%] (2nd year) | 45% Masternode, 5% Coin stake [total 50%] (thereafter)
Minimum Stake Age: 10 Hours
Transaction Confirmation: 10 Blocks
Difficulty Retarget: 10 Minutes
Masternode requirement :2500 ARTX
Masternode reward :   90% stake reward
Max coins :100,000,000 ARTX
No reward for the first 50 Blocks.

-Port: 21526

-RPC port: 21527

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is different about ARTAX??

All crypto including BTC to date have scaling issues, issues with blockchain sizes, tx sizes and security. ARTAX looks to take a flamethrower to all of these items by way of encryption cache persistence. The eventual intention is to have other people forking ARTAX and BOXY into newer, greater things and improvising the new ARTAX storage resolution into the cryptography landscape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards and Bounties public premine distribution ledger:

We will be giving rewards/bounties for testing of ARTAX. ARTAX is the underlying technology we would like to make its way into every coin. Bounties and rewards are not just limited to testing but will also cover coin improvement.

Introducing an ARTAX reward premine guarantees our development team reliable and fair results in ARTAX testing, it also provides a position for the coin holder to take up a stake in a technology that will change the future of the blockchain as we know it. By way of active participants testing the software also triggers currency flow and early adoption by people who are genuinely interested in the technology.

The expectation is not for this coin to grow by itself but to expand with BOXY and encourage other people to clone and improve on our vision, we expect BOXY and ARTAX to be used as an incentive and to solve blockchain scaling problems worldwide by way of lateral medium.

ARTAX testing involves light software testing, questionnaires, remote troubleshooting, sacrificing buffers and heavy criticism to keep everyone honest. A tester can be anywhere in the world and anyone can do it. The current plan is to randomly select testers by earth quarter.

The remainder of the premine distribution ledger is held in escrow for ARTAX testing. Please contact us on Discord if you are interested in becoming a tester or would like to know more.

Development public premine distribution ledger as stated on github:

-5m ARTAX will be kept in an open wallet and broadcasted in the forum. This 5% Premine is intended for the foundation of the coin. It will be distributed as per the following:      

-150,000 ARTAX ARTAX Faucet (Community Adoption - no ads)                                                                                                                      

-200,000 ARTAX ARTAX Airdrops and Social Media    

-150,000 ARTAX for any reasonable contribution to the ARTAX coding (BACKEND STORAGE MINER or ANDROID/APPLE STORAGE APPS) – Coding is rewarded

The remaining is held in escrow for ARTAX alpha and beta testing. Whatever is not paid out through the course of beta and alpha testing will be burned.                                                                                                        

We will have the balance of our wallets visible on our homepage so all can see when we gift coins from our master ARTAX wallet. The reason we do this is because we feel there are too many coins where the premine is left unexplained and there are vague wallets with unidentified coins and owners.

We hope that this will foster a good relationship with the community.

-Why is there a premine?

This is a legitimate coin, the premine has been deeply thought out and full transparency will be paramount. We wish to be open about every coin by way of public ledger, so all may see where it went and why.

There is no premine for the individuals of the dev team and the idea is to grow with the beast of ARTAX.
The dev team are all active miners and look forward to joining/creating pools on ARTAX.

Helping the the movement:

Should you want to contribute from the community regarding BoxyCoin or ARTAX-

The devs will review your work, and if it is selected we will launch it for a 2 week evaluation period in which the community can use it so we may test it for flaws and bugs.

After the work has passed the quality norm,you will receive your reward, and it will be visible on our homepage.

Such jobs include:

-iPhone Wallet                                                2500 ARTAX

-Standalone ASIC Miner                                  2000 ARTX

If you feel you are a capable developer, you may start one of these jobs at once, please pm Boostx, Choc or if_Dancre.

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/btMYs43
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/Artaxtech
Source Code: http://www.github.com/Artax-Project/Artax.git
Bitcoin talk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/artaxtech
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/artaxtech
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/artax

We hope to have informed you properly and openly about our project and we know that we are nothing without acceptance from the community. Crypto is an open market and we hope we can provide a stable coin with a proper and dedicated team behind it, however the community will decide our success or failure so please join us and make Artax a success.

Thank you Cheesy

where we can download to wallet user debian, are you already to make it, i not see it, pls link.
Mrkenx

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Hello your windows wallet is infected with keylogger? WHY? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

1 / 67
One engine detected this file
SHA-256   2b41a4ca3e76f0281b11b88a447e3c78d32fd8743481f62e77f7012dce621c0e
File name   Artax_CoreV.1.02.exe
File size   8.4 MB
Last analysis   2018-02-12 07:50:04 UTC
Detection

Zillya   
Trojan.Keylogger.Win32.58072
ybv

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic. 
Discord channel   for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875992
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

1 / 67
File size   8.4 MB
Detection

Zillya   

Tests clean for me. Given only 1/67 I would classify as a false positive. I have been running for weeks this wallet and the prior wallet with no issues.

Favorite Altcoins you may not have heard of: BHD, MGN, ARTAX, GIRO, SCORE, CRS, PHILS
changesl

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

masternode reward decreasing ...
coin price decreasing.

what is going on ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoforthefuture99

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

1 / 67
File size   8.4 MB
Detection

Zillya   

Tests clean for me. Given only 1/67 I would classify as a false positive. I have been running for weeks this wallet and the prior wallet with no issues.

Are you serious? It's infected with the keylogger, it's a BIG red flag, they owned you after you using this wallet!

Pure FUD. it is not infected with a virus. 1/67 engines is a false positive. Have you even heard of an antivirus program named “Zillya”  anyway? norton, mcafee, bitdenfender etc can’t find anything. Can confirm I have been running the new wallet for weeks and no one has stole my stuff... PoS blocks don’t pay as much as PoW, but no big deal it is the luck of the draw...

Favorite Altcoins you may not have heard of: BHD, MGN, ARTAX, GIRO, SCORE, CRS, PHILS
chinaprofitpro

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

Great reward for masternode owner. http://prntscr.com/ie0a0f
Boostx

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

1 / 67
File size   8.4 MB
Detection

Zillya   

You are quoting 1 flag out of 67. Its obviously a false positive. There is no key logger and we welcome any scan with Virus total.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/2b41a4ca3e76f0281b11b88a447e3c78d32fd8743481f62e77f7012dce621c0e/detection

westhafen

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

Any users that aren’t newbies whomcan confirm this has made a good roi??

It's always a gamble. You need to realize a lot of mn coins are listed on small exchanges like southx, stocks.exchange, crypto-bridge etc., so the trade volumes are pretty low. In such cases, it's easy to have a 1000%+ ROI since there's very little offer and demand so sellers can fix relatively high prices. The real challenge will be when coins like Artax get on bigger exchanges like cryptopia and the likes and get more trading volume. This is when you'll know what the coin is really worth.

That said, Artax/boxy looks like a good project with something to offer.

Still we dont know about who are behind this project, i dont trust in someone who promises profits with a calculator.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Looking for a masternode but can afford a full one?
Shared masternodes available at MNShare.  Look
us up on our discord channel.
https://discord.gg/fPxX9EN

BTW, not my service, I’m just a satisfied user!

asuar193

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

Between the 7th and the 8th I received small pay outs here and there, between the 8th and the 10th my masternode was on and off. But ever since the 10th it's been on the list for 3 days and 8 hours and I haven't received a single pay out. Is this normal behavior? My server shows everything running and my node is on the list 3d 8hrs and counting. Just wondering here, anything to ease the worrisome.
Cryptoforthefuture99

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

Between the 7th and the 8th I received small pay outs here and there, between the 8th and the 10th my masternode was oand off. But ever since the 10th it's been on the list for 3 days and 8 hours and I haven't received a single pay out. Is this normal behavior? My server shows everything running and my node is on the list 3d 8hrs and counting. Just wondering here, anything to ease the worrisome.

It happens, but fixes itself. Had the same early in the week. Had a couple of low payouts days but received a large payout today worth roughly ~3 days worth of pay so all fixed in my case....

bdkminang

Activity: 15

View Profile
Today at 02:52:33 PM

can staking this coin? If can, when can be staking?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.