Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy? BTC, ETH, or What Alt Coins?  (Read 158 times)
marceloneriza (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

Can you share your brilliant ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

btc eth is a coin we must have. but saving that other coin can be an advantage to us. you can monitor the UTK and fdx coins in coinmarketcap to serve as your savings and gain your personal profit in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
testminer42

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Ethereum is the highest opportunity to survive in the world of blockbusters, as it is supported by numerous good ICOs, such as Arcblock.
I think maybe 5000 by the end of the year
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

If you plan to buy, than diversify your portfolio. Buy some BTC and some strong altocoins with good and active developments teams such as LTC, ETH, XMR, Dash). This would be a good portfolio to start with and is for long term holding.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best coin to buy. If you want to buy i think this is the right time to buy when all coins have a very drastic decline.
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

for now bitcoin is the best choice because the mother of crypto being corrected the best way to entry before it rising and ethereum is the good boy bitcoin will bring ethereum to rising together.
you can buy both. and pay attention to this potentially altcoin this year like ripple, cardano, litecoin and monero
Nick Vallastasos

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Hey guys ! I wanted to know your thoughts on this ICO : http://best-crypto.io/list/AppCoins is it going to be a good thing ? What is the difference with SNT ?
And what about this one ? http://best-crypto.io/list/Tokia It seems promising too  but i'm note 100% sure
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

I guess bitcoin and ethereum are still the best coin to buy because bitcoin never fail us to give a huge profit and ethereum because it's price is also rapidly increasing.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Decided for myself that just purchased the Ethereum. At least 30 tokens. If bitcoin will be worth $ 5,000, you also buy a couple of pieces. Although hope is stupid. Eyeing the altcoins. To factoru, VEE, ripple and ARCblock. For me it is the most promising tokens. ARCblock is not as well known. But he has very good shoot!

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

btc eth is a coin we must have. but saving that other coin can be an advantage to us. you can monitor the UTK and fdx coins in coinmarketcap to serve as your savings and gain your personal profit in the future.

I think there are so many coins to choose from in the market right now, especially because, the competition is tight given the recent price drop of bitcoin and the every growing value of some altcoins like LTC, Ripple, and especially, Ethereum. I think there are so many indicators to guide you on which coins you should buy and invest in. For myself, I use different news flatforms, this forum, and or apps, which could help me decide if a coin would have better chances of prospering. It won't hurt to have a lot of different basis in order to do safer business ventures.

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I'm waiting for the etherum down a bit more and will buy it with all my money
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Hey marceloneriza, I recommend you do your own research and pick the coin you feel is going to be in high demand. As you already know, the bitcoin ship has already sailed and according to my own humble speculation, it will sink soon due to many outdated features that put bitcoin at a disadvantage. To name a few, slow transactions, high fees and public transactions among many other things. I don't believe bitcoin will die, but 2018 is the year it'll go down thanks to regulations.

I recommend you look into altcoins that protect their users. I feel that regulations will soon be heavily enforced and the public will shift towards privacy crypto-currency that will protect them. If regulators can't identify transaction data, they can't enforce regulations on users. Stay away from centralized and closed-source coins.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

I'm waiting for the etherum down a bit more and will buy it with all my money

Ethereum is a great coin to invest but spending all your money is not recommended, just spend what you can afford to lose only. Spread some of money into some other coins would be a better decision instead of sticking on 1 coin only. Ethereum can be a good long term investment and choose other coins for short term investment.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

If you have enough money to invest right now this is the great opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies while they are still dumping.
I prefer to choose ethereum, cardano and bitcoin, these coins are have a good potential by holding in long run and now i hold these in my portfolio hoping that these coins back to normal price. Better to hold long term it is lower risk compared to day trading. So, invest now.
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

For now i think you should buy BCH,it is good for you to buy bitcoin cash but that is my own opinion bro.
For me bitcoin cash is a right altcoin to buy because we are all know that many altcoins in the markets led to be a highest value but bitcoin cash is a good example of an evolved creptocurrency and that is ready to a real world use having faster transactions and lower fees.

Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

I think for now a good coin to buy and investment is ethereum.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Look at the top 10 coins at the market cap and choose 3 coins that you love to invest to. Just make sure that make your own research and always buy in dip. Wink

xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

I guess bitcoin and ethereum are still the best coin to buy because bitcoin never fail us to give a huge profit and ethereum because it's price is also rapidly increasing.
i agree, bitcoin was always on the top and ethereum was next to it you can view it in the coinmarketcap these two coins always lead in the market.as of now the value of each coins go down but sooner it will rise again so i suggest you can have bitcoin and eth both are so good to invest.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I will say invest on the BTC,LTC and ETH these  three coins then enjoy more benefits in future because these coins are considered as best three cryotocurrencies and it already recognized by many people so these coins have good value in the coming days.
Another reason is the price is constant and slowly increasing when comparing to other cryotocurrency so these coins will get good value in future for sure.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

If you want to buy, Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice for long term. Now the price of coins are down it means this is the time to buy bitcoin and ethereum and also there are many altcoins have a good potential like ripple, neo and iota.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: