Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!  (Read 3172 times)
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

Pretty much everyone that is holding long term has had some great profits. So I don't see your story really clings home. Yes the market is manipulative and if you are trying to day trade and pick peaks/bottoms then you are going to get burned. But if you find good projects and go long then a lot of people have made some good money. Just don't panic sell and be calm. Then make sure that you don't invest what you don't feel you can loose.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I agree on you. What is happening in the crypto world. All coins are losing their values. The main coins really drops! I have to sell some of my coins too so that I can still have some money. I hope this wont last and cryptos will recover soon.
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

I can understand your mood, you lose confidence in this market, you don't believe that bitcoin will come back, so you sold everything.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

I wouldn't advise to sell all actually. But if you are kinda broke right nw, u sell a part and keep the rest. It's gonna be okay very soon

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Well since when in 2017 have you been trading then because I know this isn't a permanent drop. One year ago they predicted Bitcoin to be around 5k in 2018, so we're ahead of that anyways. It can't always go up. Selling everything now would only kill the market more.
I think that many people have been worried about Bitcoin going down in recent months, selling their Bitcoins and possibly withdrawing from the Bitcoin community, my country has a Bitcoin group and has there are many who give up it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

mmm.. if you say Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. then why marketcap increase? is that an alien money?
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

Just chill, time to keep clam and experience the red show. Its called a "correction" or due of spreading FUD all around. Prices crash this time of the year, that's why. Check stats for previous years, you may utilise.
stclair

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

Fact: right now fiat is best investment. Wait till it drops and then drops some more.... Then buy for the next rush. Bargains will be had. Hodlers will sweat.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

Dont sell everything the price these days is very low. We should expect the market that full of unexpected event that it can drops very low or very high. We should see this maybe a corrections or atleast wait sometimes that price can recover.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

It's your decision to quit anytime I think you do not have the nerve to do this stuff anymore, bitconnectcoin is very much different, it will eventually go down right now it's being hammered, but bitcoin is a technology, it's the limited supply that makes it a store of value scarcity makes the price go up.

SerHodlot

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

So in short, you have only traded in a bull market.. where pretty much anyone can make money.. but also lose if you have no exit strategy..

you are right in a lot of sense, especially with market makers and market manipulation, and without a doubt bitconnect lol..

its a rollercoaster for sure... but sometimes you need to look at how the market is, during bull or bear, you need to implement a proper risk management and exit strategy... before throwing you $$ in.. taking profit at the right time is perhaps the most difficult, and sticking to your original plan... if you make a few 100% on a coin, you cash it out piece by piece.. instead of hoping for the next etheruem boom.

to lose 110k means you pretty much traded so emotionally, buying high and selling at a loss... when in fact (as you may have seen in previous years), the cycles continue.. those who hold and are patient win... day traders will eventually lose. no brainer there.

sorry for your loss, i also lost heavily shorting some crypto in mid 2016.. and never made the same mistake again.

again, the markets will recover.. and in due time you will find a lot of panic sellers rebuying their stock.. if you invested money that you can afford to lose, you would have no emotional attachment to those funds, so just shut off your accounts, or put your coins on a ledger and leave things for a year... Smiley

all the best though!

elitelongbowman

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Just chill man, the market is getting some problems cause the reducing trust of investors but i think they will be back soon in the next couples days.
AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

But we can't ignore that bitcoin and blockchain technology is useful. Especially for people who live in country which has problem with international transactions. And unbanked people as well.
cryptopher1

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

be a lil bit optimistic, since 2017 is a short period of time.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

dominate.

I increased my portfolio in many time since the begining of 2017 year. Criptocurrency is not a kind of pyramid. It is new market that is very volatile at present

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

It's very poor for bitcoin that after gaining from it they will just convert it fiat then the supply of bitcoin will be higher than the number of demand which will lead to deflation, but it does not mean to sell all of your cryptocurrency its just because altcoins are quite profitable and has high demand because its price is lower than bitcoin and altcoins are getting numbers.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

Well,I will say BUY EVERYTHING as you can.

The price of all cryotocurrency is falling down and the main reason of this price fall is due to crypto currency banning from two countries so othe people country also selling their coins in panic as you doing.
But I am seeing this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin for lower price then before and I hope the condition will become normal when people understand the real situation.
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Well,I will say BUY EVERYTHING as you can.

The price of all cryotocurrency is falling down and the main reason of this price fall is due to crypto currency banning from two countries so othe people country also selling their coins in panic as you doing.
But I am seeing this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin for lower price then before and I hope the condition will become normal when people understand the real situation.

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WorldBitBank

Activity: 288
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

stop panic Wink
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

dominate.

You cannot compare the whole cryptocurrency with Bitconnect or anything lending/investing platform. I know bitconnect and what happened to them. You don't have an option or control unlike investing in cryptocurrency that you can do anything with your money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: