Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: +3accounts = wallet  (Read 146 times)
john316 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

My friends and me are using one computer.
Since we are room mates, one has a job and two are going to school,
And we open our account after office and school hours
we have one account each and we have one wallet only and planning to join only one campaign after we reach Jr. Member as our rank,

Is there a tendency we are going to banned?

Need advice,,,TY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

It is your own choice to share the account. Just make sure one of your roommates doesn't fuck you over after you start reaching the higher ranks.
mbahchenggur

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

I think it's better you use a personal computer for yourself, better keep the privacy of yourself first
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

we have one account each and we have one wallet only and planning to join only one campaign after we reach Jr. Member as our rank,
frankly I don't believe about the story 3 of you and such... but why one wallet only ??
are you talking about one wallet as in using one bitcoin core or electrum wallet? or as in one bitcoin address?
either way, if it is true there are 3 of you... then you are asking for disaster to happen
do you guys also share one bank account? bitcoin wallet (or address) is just like a bank account.
you don't let other people get access to your bank account, do you?
so... use different separate bitcoin addresses (wallets)!! creating bitcoin addresses is super easy.
keep your own private keys. there is no reason for three of you to use one single bitcoin address

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

Need advice,,,TY

You're not going to get banned for it, since multiple accounts from one "person" ( since that is how your situation would look to an admin) are allowed. ( Do note that if one of you spams you'll all get banned.)

However, some campaigns might not accept it that you're enrolling multiple alts, and will "ban" you for it/ (exclude you from the campaign), this is dependant on the campaign.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

I don't think you're going to get banned, as multiple accounts on bitcointalk is legal(I think). It's just that campaigns aren't likely to accept you as some campaigns has a rule that only one account should be enrolled. They're not going to believe you that you're just one person, especially knowing that you said that 3 people owns one single wallet. I personally, refuse to believe that. Who the heck shares wallets? That's the most absurd thing I've heard yet this 2018.

I think it's better you use a personal computer for yourself, better keep the privacy of yourself first
The issue here is three of them is probably using one internet connection, hence the three of them using one single IP address.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Need advice,,,TY
Yes theres a possibility that you will get banned once they knew that youre using only one wallet to join in different campaigns. Better if you 3 has your own wallet, just a suggestion.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

To be honest it is not recommended to share multiple accounts on single IP even if it is allowed by the board because in such cases everyone has to suffer because of the mistakes of others. You can try using Google Chrome desktop version on your mobile and thus you will have your own unique IP address for your account so you won't have to worry about activities of the other accounts.
Avispeat

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Need advice,,,TY

It is allowed to have multiple accounts at least to my knowledge, but DON'T SARE THE PRIVATE KEYS with other people, wtf man? Idea of crypto is that nobody have access to your funds. Simply download an mobile wallet app or generate paper wallets for each.

If you are planning to join same campaign its like abusing it when you type same address for 2 accounts I think you can get banned for that. Your story sounds more that you own more than 1 account... There are people who will add red trust be careful what are you doing.
john316 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

Thank you for answers, advice and insults, I appreciate it....  let me explain and teach how to use and create wallets for themselves..... Although we will be using same computer since we have different schedules in our daily lives... I think separate wallet and separate bounty to join is better....

I just need them also to warn about spam and other bad activity not to get ban....

God Bless us all....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: