Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2160 times)
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

When market red is certainly an advantage if we trade, this is because we can buy all the coins including bitcoin with cheaper price, optimistic and be patient will make us get big profit someday.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

For now  I have  stop trading but hold some of my bitcoin because of instability of the current market situation. I also buy to add to my investment since the price is moderately low as compare to what we had before and this is another strategy am adopting now.
Trading when everything is red is very risky. however, we can still make a lot of money while others keep losing their money. As a veteran trader, I always make a trade when everything is red because i know it is a chance for me to earn even more money. Buffed once said :"Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful"
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

I took the opportunity to buying BTC and some other crypto currencies with low prices. The market is down, and it is good time only for buying more coins, it is not recommended to sell actually, because you re losing the chance to make bigger profits when the market go up again, as expected, in the few next months.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

It depends cause first coins are red now but some others with lower value are going up, thanks to that we are able to trade even when market has a big down.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

For me personally, I stopped trading for a while because there are other affairs. I think we can still make a profit even if the market is in red.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

I still trade with a fairly low volune, seeing the unstable market conditions such as making me have to control to buy new coins and prefer good coins like LTC, Monero and Ripple. with falling bitcoin prices then other altcoins will also follow because a lot of bad news on q1 2018 makes bitcoin almost lost about 50%. whether in a red market like this we will benefit? of course by buying a coin that has a future and keep it until the market returns to normal.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

I think it is the best time to investments in cryptocurrency, because value of it are falling down, but only for a moment. One year ago it was the same situation on the market and people, who are investing when red, now get good profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Heroonnone

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

First, it depends on how you trade. If you trade in a with altcoin / bitcoin pair, this will not be a problem on the red falling market. But if you trade in pairs with dollars, it will be a disaster. I believe in cryptanalysis and I think that in the coming months will rise all market.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I have been stopped trading since the market's big fall down. I think I should wait for the right time, when the market will be positive again. I believe that day is not so far from today, in the 2nd Q of the year, the market should rise again.
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

I still trade even though it is currently red because we can still make a profit even though the market is red. if you know and understand how to trade does not matter even though the market is red but if you do not understand it would be better you wait for the market back stable because trading at the time the market is red is a big risk.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

Me yes im still trading even though its on red. Because not all token get red there is some token that pumping price but not huge just a little bit
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Me yes im still trading even though its on red. Because not all token get red there is some token that pumping price but not huge just a little bit
in addition to your comment during red on market for me it was an opportunity to buy token that i think has a good potential. most of my experience on trading i earn 2x nor 10x with that.
josephob12

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

When the market are in red. Investor should think to buy with low price and wait for the green come back!
Horick

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

What happen today, I am pretty sure it happened for the past years. So it is just a characteristic of the coin. So if the price today is low, it is better to buy. Soon it will just go higher only we must keep track of its value.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

may be very risky when trading when the market is red because the price of coins may continue to fall and will only make us lose, but if we are lucky then we can get profit by buying when the market is red
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

may be very risky when trading when the market is red because the price of coins may continue to fall and will only make us lose, but if we are lucky then we can get profit by buying when the market is red
If you did buy when the market is red then congratulations because the price of bitcoin right now is going up and that is one of the cheap coins in the market and since its market is red for a few weeks and now it is now moving up and trying to show some strength and maybe the price of bitcoin might go up more than the latest all time high.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

It is very difficult to get rid of the red as the effect of the whales continues.We need to be patient.I believe the market will turn green again.

For me to buy it because it is buying when the price is falling sharply, so take advantage of such situations. And of course when the price is down or red I wait until the long point is long down
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

If you are skillful person, the you can trade even the cryptocurrency market is red. There are a lot of opportunities that we can get if the market is down. It is the best time to make investment with cryptocurrencies because the price of thr cryptocurrencies are cheap.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

It is very difficult to get rid of the red as the effect of the whales continues.We need to be patient.I believe the market will turn green again.

For me to buy it because it is buying when the price is falling sharply, so take advantage of such situations. And of course when the price is down or red I wait until the long point is long down
if the market is red, wait until the price is at the lowest point. when the price has reached its lowest point where we start to buy it.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

I often trading cryptocirrencies even the cryptocurrrency market is down. I am really sure that the cryptocurrency market will easily overcome its problem and challenges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: