Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2160 times)
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

the trade is now reddened, a good time to buy and collect as much as possible and sell it when the price is high. I will collect for my sale in years that I think the price is very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Well, we have experienced the 65% market correction and I believe that it was the best time to get in irrespective of the market sentiments. I would generally buy according to the systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying smaller units at comparatively higher intervals of time. However, I am a long-term investor and hence never thought of getting out of the market considering the bullish trend. Even the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:05:29 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Yes i am still trading while the market is on red because it only means that it was the time to invest since all of the price are down and we can surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.

cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

It is true that in early 2018 the market of cryptocurrency is very large, but it has all been used, now the market is starting to improve. I am happy and of course you are also happy
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

If red days its good to buy some potential coin and wait for the green days. If atcoins dump it is good to investor they will buy more so that they will keep more coins.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

If red days its good to buy some potential coin and wait for the green days. If atcoins dump it is good to investor they will buy more so that they will keep more coins.

Yes still trade even if it is red, buy and sell, if the price falls down deeply then its good to buy, its perfect time to invest and if it rise up even if it is 10%, then you sell it, thats what day trading is, you need more time to watch the movements because every second every minute every hour price will change. So you need to have time to earn profit.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

Yes, since there is a chance that the prices will go up, what you need to do is to study why the market fell down at first, if it is due to the value of bitcoin, the tradings will still be the same, but if the value of your coin drops because of its own, i suggest to do cost averaging to prevent further loss and thrn trade once the value goes up. There seems to be a misunderstanding whenever the market is down to stop trading and hold and wait until it goes back up again, trading never stops, keep in mind that you will gain more when there is a bear market than thr bull, since you can accumulate as much coins as you want, then even a slight increase you can sell it for profit, just keep on studying thr charts, there is a reason why we have indicators, and that is to help us, even if we day trade by hours.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

Trading is a routine activity I do, at least I will be trading and takes 3 hours per day, even though the market is red but this has never mengahalangiku for trading, when market red then this becomes a great opportunity to get big profits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Isn't it a good idea to go on trading while the cryptomarkets are bleeding red? Isn't it great to trade digital currencies as their market price plummets down? With that being said, trading while cryptomarkets are in red is the best time for you to do trading.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

In a red market situation, my personal experience is that I keep holding it until the market turns green ... and I think if trade when the red market situation is very risky what else for those who can not predict or find information about the market and the development of coins to trade , I choose to be safe by holding it because I'm sure there will be red color will be green later .. most important do not panic and keep patience waiting for it, simple Grin
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

They said when the token price is low buy it, when the token price is high, sell it. Don't stop, be positive and not worry,, market knowing is same situation in the past year until now, you need more patience and courage to wait until the market is good.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

I choose to bash though in red, because when the red is a good time to buy cheaply, but also have the risk of prices continue to fall, I usually use the reserve capital if the price is red

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

I keep trading even when it's red because when it's red or when the price goes down it's a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin even though red bitcoin still has good prospects for investing and can make long-term investments for our children and families.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

They said when the token price is low buy it, when the token price is high, sell it. Don't stop, be positive and not worry,, market knowing is same situation in the past year until now, you need more patience and courage to wait until the market is good.
well, a professional trader will take the opportunity to buy potentially large coins. well, but not everyone dared to take that decision, because some things. well, sometimes, when the market turns red, it will make us panic, and want to immediately sell the assets we have.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

well, a professional trader will take the opportunity to buy potentially large coins. well, but not everyone dared to take that decision, because some things. well, sometimes, when the market turns red, it will make us panic, and want to immediately sell the assets we have.
Exactly! I am not a professional trader but if given the chance to trade I would start when I am seeing the market going red, but of course not all coins, I would just choose the coins that I want to invest at and those are the coins just like bitcoin, eth , ltc which is already in the market for so many years.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

For me personally, I`m holding my actives, but I  know many people are sucsesful traders in the "red sea". How do they perform it, I donk know...
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

If you can earn when market is in a flat or downward trend so you should trade but if you are an investor and you can earn when market is in a upward trend then you would better to suspend your trading and to investigate market to figure out the current situation.
As for me I am an investor I have bought ETH and I am not going to sell them right now.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

If I do not think there is influence if work or green because I will still trade if for example red then the right time for us to buy coins and If the market has started to green it is when sell it and buy when red again.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

If you can earn when market is in a flat or downward trend so you should trade but if you are an investor and you can earn when market is in a upward trend then you would better to suspend your trading and to investigate market to figure out the current situation.
As for me I am an investor I have bought ETH and I am not going to sell them right now.
I think you should never sell and wait for its high price because bitcoin price will going to more high and that's why you will get goid profit but you should read about trading and start it because trading is also a good chance to earn money and it will give you daily profit, so some people are never leave trading if market value up or down they are continue their trading and that's why they get huge profit.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

Price doesn't matter because the main purpose is to make more tokens, after succsesful deals you will recive many tokens that can be sold very expensive later when price recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: