Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

People with brain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Yes i know some people just have little knowledge about bitcoin, because bitcoin it's not careless in use it or keep it. Target of bitcoin market? I don't know about that. Just be careful. Smiley
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

Basically, bitcoin's target market is everyone who actually know what bitcoins are and what cryptocurrency is. Specifically, the target market would be business owners in lieu of transfering a lot of money without middle men to other businesses without being dubbed as a money launderer. Completely gray area legal.

Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

I predict that the target market bitcoin is all over the world. Bitcoin has a target of being a legitimate currency recognized by the world. Of course bitcoin expects its market to expand and reach all regions of the world. However, I see these targets are not matched by an adequate amount of bitcoin.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

Many people like to bitcoin so many people also invest in it I think this is also the way to increase the bitcoin price because bitcoin is actually more attractive than other coin or altcoins.
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

Bitcoin has a very big and clear goal, Bitcoin aims to become a legitimate, internationally recognized currency. Of course, Bitcoin hopes its market will expand and reach out to all regions of the world. It will expand to the new world you know, it will be more popular.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Bitcoin is a currency, not any product, so its target audience is all people who earn and spend money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

The target audience of bitcoin is the whole world. Every day we buy and sell something, earn and spend, and bitcoin is created to simplify and secure our daily cash transactions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.

The target market of bitcoin is the big companies around the world, who wants to make bitcoin as their payment currency.
If all of the companies in the world accept bitcoin, then cryptocurrency world must be very profiting in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Almost everyone is targeting BTC, almost because they believe that BTC will rise sharply by the end of this year.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Bitcoin target market is us, the whole world it doesnt matter who you are and where you from. Bitcoin cant choose its holder it depends on who really believes in it.

Bitcoin is a new technology that make's transaction's easier and faster for everyone, it also provides opportunity to earn money for anyone who like's.

RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

The bitcoin market target that you mean is it possible for human beings themselves? Because humans are the ones who can manage every target in their lives. Likewise with the target bitcoin market, surely humans have their own targets in the market price of bitcoin.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Thank you.
Probably their target of Bitcoin would be the new freshman generations because young adults are more open to new opportunities that are provided with bitcoin and blockchain technology, and they are more ready to study something new.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

I don't understand much ... I just thought that the target was to control the currency and the market
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

Though the question is not clear but i guess you are talking about the targets of bitcoin market and yes within a very short time i think bitcoin will again get its right position.
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

Bitcoin is a global currency, consequently the direct audience is not really one organization or type of person (and not just humans in a campaigner AI world).  But the before majority of users would be people who value privacy, globalization, and decentralization.  It started out flesh and blood thing adeptly-liked bearing in mind libertarian and anarchist types but has expanded to a more diverse audience as more people get your hands on keen in it, and it becomes easier to use.

gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

Targets are expanding because Bitcoin awareness is growing, and I will be more supportive to target bitcoin users, and bitcoin needs to be improved so that bitcoin is more widely accepted in various shopping centers around the world, in order to create an increase in Bitcoin consumers.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

Thank you.

For people who know what trending in internet right know very well and also some entrepreneurs. and for now all who work more often on the network or internationally. it is very important to know crypto to expand the project. business or ease of payment if international payment is required. for sure everything will computerized and using internet for everything.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

The target market, mostly young people, who like to develop and learn new topics.
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

I suppose bitcoin goal within the market has already reached its aim as it's far rhe most high valued or steeply-priced coin in the market that no one can reached or compete with. but also it has reached its very height excessive price and now is going lower but nonetheless the very high coin price within the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: