Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

I think the price of bitcoin cannot be separated from the demand and supply every time because with these two elements make changes in exchange price movements and traders must be observant in utilizing the opportunities available to gain a profit later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadanramdan

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

Many people like to bitcoin so many people also invest in it I think this is also the way to increase the bitcoin price because bitcoin is actually more attractive than other coin or altcoins.
I agree with you that bitcoin is very interesting and many people are investing in bitcoin, bitcoin is very profitable I also invest in bitcoin.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

In my opinion investors are the main target market for Bitcoin, it needs to increase its demand to make its life stronger and will be there for a long period of time. Anyone who is determined to learn more about digital technology to get for themselves. As long as we want and focus on our goals, are patient and work hard, we will succeed in them.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

yes you are right the main target is bitcoin because when the price of bitcoin falls it will be very easy to make other cryptocurrency prices fall and make prices very cheap because many traders will panic.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:16:39 AM

This inquiry of yours is kind of confounding and by one means or another clumsy. In any case, on the off chance that it is what am expecting that you are asking, at that point I will concur with you that, truly, the vast majority are into digital currency not bitcoin alone but rather still yet don't know much about it , what it involves or the tenets and control guarding it. With respect to the objective market of Bitcoin, I trust it is individuals whom think about it and will learn and put resources into it.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

This is very interesting question due to the target is expanding because Bitcoin awareness is growing. For this reason I think is bit difficult to adjust target in this manner Cheesy Cheesy
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

for me I also do not know what the target market of bitcoin is. I know bitcoin is bigger if it's just a matter of merit. because bitcoin is just the biggest thing in every market. so for me I believe the bitcoin target is bigger in the market
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
Probably is not retired people because they're not the leaving that bitcoin is something legit and reliable, but most likely I would say that those people who are interesting in Bitcoin is from age 20 to age 45 approximately.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

The target market is everyone, the whole world and hope bitcoin accomplish her mission, because its becoming more difficult for this target market to accept bitcoin as the popularity grows.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

Bitcoin is a global currency, so the target market is not really group of business but it is everyone who wants to grow their money where ever they are is is a matter of click and go, and it should be and who are busy bodies all you need to have is an internet.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Bitcoin is not a product, company or nor any organisation. it is a innovative technology, and a technology has always changed the global system.the company like amazon, HP, and expedia have already accepting bitcoins. country like japan has considered bitcoin transaction in their legal account. Bitcoin is a global currency, so the target market of Bitcoin is not really a group or type of person. But the early majority of users would be people who value privacy, globalization and decentralization. Bitcoin is getting more and more support from investors all over the world. The cryptocurrency market is very small and the opportunity for it to grow is high, so long term investor can investment and grow stronger.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

In fact, I'm too capricious to answer this question. Bitkoyne's target market is ourselves. There is one person who made a profit from bitcoins. This is a decentralized system. If we buy bitokoyn, market capitalization increases, so the price. I think you should talk more about your question. In any case, a good friend of the day.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.

What do you mean by Many people loves DOING BITCOIN?Would you mind explaining what does it mean?

The target market of bitcoin is the technological people because they are the one who will believe in cryptocurrency.because if we will only rely on simple human maybe they are not enough to move this market grow

haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

I am confused by this question, of course the target is everyone who invests in bitcoin. bitcoin can be used for anyone without restrictions

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

I don't really understand whay you want to say, but if you are asking who are the target market of bitcoin? then my answer is maybe the people, community and the government economy. I am not sure in that.

what you mentioned is true, but I think the main thing in the target by bitcoin is society, because people sometimes see that bitcoin develops, they will certainly jump. so that society also plays a role in developing bitcoin to be even better.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

For me the target market will always be the consumer, like cash bitcoins use can and will always be in the eyes of the business owners their customers
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

Thank you.

In my opinion, the targeted market of bitcoind and probably the rest of the cryptocurrency industry are the people who far above or wants to go beyond internet banking. This is because of the limitations internet banking imposes on the people and their money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ChibaReiko
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

i don't really understand about your question. do you ask about the target of bitcoin man? anyway, i think bitcoin just the think that people buy and sell if they lucky they can get money. like playing a chess. maybe they use bitcoin for buying something man.
Noloveatthistime

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's main goal at the moment is to target countries that have not accepted them as a legitimate coin. And it is also possible that the value of Bitcoin at the end of 2018 will have the most dramatic breakthrough in history, otherwise, they will also be legalized in the future and become one of the payment methods throughout. world.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is created to use by the people as a digital cash, to make our payment system very efficient and cheap. Specially in a cross-boarder transaction, we would not have to worry about the exchange rate of our traditional currency and the higher fees of the other financial institution. It is with ease that we can send money to any stranger anywhere in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: