Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The falling can't be real  (Read 1785 times)
jargal

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

I am with you Bro. The fall is fake and will not be sustained. It happened as we can see it now Bitcoin is $12500. I hope that we hit $15000 before the fall of next week.

What is the difference between fake and real fall?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raminh

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Wether the falling is fake or real, these fluctuations are always inevitable in cryptocurrencies. If you mean that bitcoin price won't fall again, you are wrong. Every news or rumor will affect the price and every thing is possible.
IvolveR

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

I'd say they want the price to go up slightly so people think Bitcoin is on the up and then buy it.  It's hard to say if this recovery is temporary and it will fall again.  I thought it would fall to around £6k sterling but it didn't.  . 

who is "they"please?
The reptilians, who else?
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
the bullish wave ever already. Join me people
It is happening now and it is real. I am afraid that it will drop again into 7,000& so as before. This is just a strategy to people to buy more bitcoin. It is up and won situation now. We are expecting however that bitcoin will goes up again mid this year.

posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:21:53 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 09:38:20 PM by posoa

I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
It is happening now and it is real. I am afraid that it will drop again into 7,000& so as before. This is just a strategy to people to buy more bitcoin. It is up and won situation now. We are expecting however that bitcoin will goes up again mid this year.

I  know  that in times like this many holders of bitcoin are expectant of price rise, but it is real of the price drop. The dip been experience is actually only advantageous to buyers and it is just for a while.It will be  wise for all who wants to buy, to  seize this opportunity to invest in bitcoins , be you a new buyer or to add to the ones you have before, as this rare opportunity may unlikely surface again. Considering the falling in price, it is known that there is a period of the dip for all cryptos. and the rise will soon start, as many are anxiously waiting for this.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

If you saw the news today, there is indication that france and germany will regulate the bitcoin and crypto market. i believe the price will fall to under 5k and then crash unfortunately to under 1k.

Shit man and i though my prognoses for Bitcoin was bad but I would like to see the look on the
rip-off miners face if what you say happens but if only BTC goes pop then we know it's fees and
not regulations like we are being told.

Unless government bans encryption then under ground crypto will find a way and it will make them
stronger but no way will any Bitcoin developers be invited to that party

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Yes, obviously, it all is being planed right now, they all want to make the price go down in order to buy as much as they can for a cheaper price. this is not new in here, i have been in this market for more than four years and it has always been the same.

And it is sad to see that it is full of people always panic selling everything because they are "scared"

Came on, this is not a crash, this is not something bad, this is just another opportunity to make more money
Yes.I too have been in this market for the past two years and this is just another opportunity to buy as much bitcoins at a very low price as we can.Very soon,the market would turn bullish.Only strong hands would exist against the weaker hands who would regret this time also by selling their coins at very low price.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

If we hold it for the long term no worries, in the short time frame surprises (unpleasant ones) are possible.
Its all part of growing up, BTC is only nine year old, other ones are even younger and such kind of behavior is to be expected of their age.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:17:33 AM

Yes it can’t be real, the dropping of bitcoin’s price today is not going to last, it is just temporary movement of the market and will eventually go up again, bitcoin nowadays have been slowly expanded its influence and community that uses bitcoin has been spread widely, and eventually soon this could even be used as common payment to anywhere like buying our prime commodities
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

If we hold it for the long term no worries, in the short time frame surprises (unpleasant ones) are possible.
Its all part of growing up, BTC is only nine year old, other ones are even younger and such kind of behavior is to be expected of their age.

The price is going to have its days. The price will go up then down though there is no point in not knowing if you should invest in it or not.
Just keep purchasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

You are telling to everybody that they must buy more bitcoin. Maybe this is right, but this is not ethical after all.
It will go up, and it doesn't matter what, but the real question is, when? No one knows when it will start to go up again, and if it will

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

The news still haven't stabilized yet, and there is still a lot of fud going on, so it's probably that the price might go down a bit. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but the major dip was close the the end of the first CBOE futures contract. Soon it will be the close of the first period of CME, that it's even bigger than CBOE. On CBOE futures contract, the bears clearly won, and we will probably see the same with CME now. So if those guys are shorting bitcoin, and they also hold some, they will probably sell and make the price fall even further. Only when that goes we, they will probably go long on bitcoin, and start buying. Going long on BTC after another dip, and after CME closes will probably time perfectly with the release of the lightning network. So it will be a great timing to generate fomo again. This sounds way to simple to be true, but I actually believe this, and I think institutional investors are loving bitcoin because of this. I will just hold and keep buying the dip while they play.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

Unfortunately nobody has a magic ball to guess the future, but at least in my personal case I do not see enough reasons to think that the price of bitcoin could fall at a lower price... although to be honest I did not see enough reasons to see to the bitcoin touching the $20,000 band too. But I also made the decision to buy these days, because I am convinced that something good will happen throughout this year for the bitcoin market.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin inflation is natural, and it does not take long for bitcoin to bounce back.
Bitcoin is not bound by any company, and that is why it is hard for bitcoin to actually die.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

of course it's real

there are certain forces behind that. its like a end of a hype that was much bigger than the short term living hype coins (much smaller hype than btc), you guys are used to.

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/17/Bitcoins-Value-deminishing-due-to-same-Marketforces-as-other-hype-Coins-with-similar-shape-but-other-Scale

regards

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:52:48 AM

Nowadays the value of bitcoin is rapidly dumping and it is almost less than 7,000 USD. And people buying bitcoin on the price at 9,000 USD. Today they are totally losing profit and initial capital. But the good thing about bitcoin price today is the recovery of it in the market cap is high. That why keep holding it until recovering to 9,000 USD or even more is the best way to do nowadays. Also, nowadays buying of bitcoin at the lowest price is the best idea because in the future it will give you an opportunity to gain high profit in the future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:53 AM

We are going back to the scenario of year 2014 when bitcoin is really falling down hard and that is like the worst thing to expect for the bitcoin holders and investors right now because there is a lot of people bought bitcoin when the price was above 8,000 USD and now it is going down and down and there is no sign of strong support for the price which looks like a doom month for a lot of us.
homeidea11111

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

We are going back to the scenario of year 2014 when bitcoin is really falling down hard and that is like the worst thing to expect for the bitcoin holders and investors right now because there is a lot of people bought bitcoin when the price was above 8,000 USD and now it is going down and down and there is no sign of strong support for the price which looks like a doom month for a lot of us.

Imagine those who bought at 16,000.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

The falling is real in dramatical motion. However no matter what bitcoin will always recover in the proper time. So just hold your btc and keep watching the price if you can but if you cannot just do your another business in order to have some peace of mind.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:33 AM

buying that huge amount you must have a cutloss bracket for you to not lose that much money as like how much you lose right now,basically you are just an all in person who is gambling and not trading.Now bitcoin depletes at bottom all you can do to regain now is to trade and buy promising alts now

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: