Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or Tron  (Read 2457 times)
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh
I think that EOS is much superior to Tron. Tron practically does not have new technologies, while EOS is a coin of a new generation. It will be a worthy substitute for ethereum in the future. Already, EOS is superior to ethereum, including the speed of transactions.
lol it's like lion that compare with human Grin this is an unbalanced opponent. maybe EOS can compare with ethereum not with tronix. that's different.
let's see EOS this year will be hit ATH Grin
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

EOS is very hot recently, and the fire has not only surpassed Ethereum, it even surpassed Bitcoin.
Globally, it is far more than Ethereum, and even more than Bitcoin for some time.
360 Discovered EOS vulnerabilities, indicating that EOS design is still not complete and there is room for improvement! EOS is a huge plus, and it's also a great thing for the blockchain industry! I believe EOS will succeed!
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

for me, TRON is even better than EOS, tron is starting to grow and make a name for itself. tron is the new generation that will become superior to any altcoin if it continues to develop.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

If we look in terms of price is certainly better EOS especially when listing in big markets like bitfinex but for TRON also good this tokens have a large trading volume so potentially to continue to experience price increases albeit slowly but if we buy the current and HODL then it will be very profitable.
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

the developer of EOS Block.One does not launch mainnet, but creates software for block manufacturers who, in turn, will create their own block libraries. This does not affect the owners of the tokens, although they are forced to transfer their tokens to the exchange, which will support the process of this migration. by itself, the EOS project is more complicated than the TRON.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

for me, TRON is even better than EOS, tron is starting to grow and make a name for itself. tron is the new generation that will become superior to any altcoin if it continues to develop.

You have a point to your idea but eventually the launching of tron main net not give more impact to the market, yes yron have a good project concep and developer but Im more looking for EOS since this is 3.0 block and anti ethereum Im expecting a huge pump up in the next few month.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

EOS has more investment potentials than TRON, TRON is more on marketing hype lead by its marketing guru and founder Justin Sun. In terms of technology, EOS has more technological advantage than TRON and EOS is a big threat to Ethereum. So better invest more in EOS.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Trx has been too much pumped and it has been an overhyped coin. Although it keeps growing up there is a possibility for its bubble to pop up.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Tron and EOS is a good choice for me because both has the potential to ride a good price. If forced to choose one, I select EOS...
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:01:04 AM

better to invest on EOS because TRX when have update that time price will grow up and after that it will come down but EOS have up and downs every week hence if you invest on EOS you will get good profits
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

Both are great blockchain projects that hold a lot of promise for investors, enthusiasts, partners and the public in general. EOS looks better right now but as things develop, Tron could surprise everybody. We don’t think you should choose among them. On the contrary, a good cryptocurrency portfolio should include both currencies.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

I invest in both altcoins. Although I invest tron more than eos, but eos or tron has its own advantages. Tron has ridiculously cheap transactions, huge transaction volumes, and integration of current partners into the Tron network.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

From price action of both, i prefer to chooce EOS because EOS will strong up trend in the long term, this project will solve scalability issue in blockchain industry, their blockchain can process up to a million transaction persecond. EOS can be the next Ethereum that the price will growth more than 200,000% in 3 or 4 years.

multifiat

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

Tron and EOS both are good projects...but if you have to choose one than EOS will be the better choice.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

No doubt, I will choose EOS, how popular EOS is now I think you will not know.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

Tron for me looks like over-hyped project. Eos had ICO for literally year. Team of EOS made a lot of hard work and already ahead of schedule. I believe in EOS much more.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

according to my analysis eos more promising than tron. yes, both are new crypto. but there are many fundamental differences moreover eos have similarities with ethereum. so according to me eos more worthy than tron.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

I think EOS is a lot better. TRON is just a garbage altcoin and they are not well appreciated by many. I have learned about TRON and I do not see the highlights of it, it is very similar to the normal altcoins in addition to the top 300. so investing in EOS is better and safer. It will be profitable for you.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

Eos is not a finished product at the moment, the latest news says that there are a lot of bugs in it
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

I choose Tron . At the moment, the price is too attractive compared to eos .Eos also deserves attention . but I chose trion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: