Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the cause of the market downturn?  (Read 666 times)
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Do not be so simple - banksters have bought all exchanges and can print any amount of Tether... All tools to manipulate the price - and BTC should be dumped at 1000$ cause big money want to come in.
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

There are two bad news in last two days simultaneously and it make huge bearish impression on whole crypto market and it will take 10 to 15 days to recover from this downturn
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

There can be a lot of reasons why the downward trend is observed in the market. This isn't just due to one country banning btc and alts alone, there were also citizens in that country that sell digital assets to other countries due to banning of transactions in their own. This same is true with others that ban crpytos in their soil.
Also there are those manipulators from the market, that can decide which goes up and which goes down.
There are a lot of factors at play.
ikramhaider

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

There are lot of reasons but i think that two major reasons are very important.
one of the main reason are hackers. They hack BTC from some exchanges and involve dumping and as result market goes down. The 2nd main reason is Korean community. Angry Angry
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

Yes, South Korean market crash may be the reason for the downturn in the market.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

There are lots of theories regarding the reasons as to why the market is in the dip end but i think its just the forces of demand and supply comming into play and the fact that the crypto market is volatile and uncontrolled only makes it worse.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Athavan

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Why is there such a downturn in the market? The South Korean market is the cause or the other reason?
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

It seems to me that many factors have influenced the value of the crypto currency. Statements by regulators, hacking of exchanges, prohibition by banks of buying cryptocurrencies and others. All this news background fuels distrust of the crypto.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

To be honest, I have mixed emotions right now. There's a part of me that I'm totally scared and hit the "Dump" button, but there's another part of me that says "Hold on, believe it will recover". It's not the first time that we are experiencing like this.

Last December, we're also experiencing a major downfall due to holidays. From an all-time high of $20k, it even dropped to $10k. However, it recovered so quickly and stabilizes between $15k to $17k.

Now it trades below $10k, so a lot of newbies are being manipulated once again by whales to dump their coins/tokens, to make room for them to rebuy and increase their portfolio in that specific asset.

Also, expect another crash when the Lunar New Year comes February 16. There will be lots of dumpers to celebrate the Chinese New Year, so we will prepare for that too.

So basically China is to blame for everything?  Grin

But yeah, that's a good point about the Chinese New Year, will keep that in mind.

I've read the news about south korea denying the crypto ban. But how about China? Have they confirmed or denied anything?

The government of China is not totally banning the cryptocurrency the mainland residents were often still able to access some foreign exchanges, as well as over the counter trading platforms. With this over view there's nothing to be worry with this market cap down I know that the crypto price quick to consolidate and return to a position  of strength.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

The reason is inflation, it most affects the market, because these are coins, they both increase and decrease. No one can foresee this.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

It seems to me that many factors have influenced the value of the crypto currency. Statements by regulators, hacking of exchanges, prohibition by banks of buying cryptocurrencies and others. All this news background fuels distrust of the crypto.
You mentioned all are news it doesnt effect market actually but whales using these news to get their profit . For each news they started to dumping . Its normal in all trading platform . I am doing trading equity , comodity trading from past 5 years now from past one year started to do crypto currency trading . I have learned a lot . I am not aggressive investor now i am holding my coins to grow slowly .
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

The declines in the crypto money world market are a lot of money out of the market. Time is needed to regroup and market up. We will see the good old days as soon as we enter the money.
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

It is one of many reasons. I think it is made specially that silly people have sold, and clever all have bought from them. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

of course there are many reasons why prices are falling and certainly is a lot of merchants who sell their coins at cheap prices,probably because they panicked with a lot of bad news about the crypto in circulation. but let's look at the years before prices fall at the beginning of the year and begin to grow in the middle of the year..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

in my opinion still has something to do with south korea market. because it's a pretty influential market. and other causes may be the start of a lot of fear, with more and more negative news circulating about cryptocurrency. Perhaps this could be two reasons that may very well affect the drastic fall in prices in the market.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

for some time ago came down because there was a ban of some countries against crypto. It is exacerbated by the panic investors and resulted with the fall of the value of the crypto. many consider dead crypto in this State.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

I think the false news is the real cause of the falling prices of all cryptocurrencies because bitcoin haters deliver the true news in the wrong way then newbie investors support their investment by selling it which is the cause of the downfall. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow back in value.

ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Whatever that reasons were, thanks God, we now face a great growth and activity on a market worldwide, all coins are blooming now
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

I think the false news is the real cause of the falling prices of all cryptocurrencies because bitcoin haters deliver the true news in the wrong way then newbie investors support their investment by selling it which is the cause of the downfall. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow back in value.

What if the fake news will continue? How bitcoin can recover? Well for me its not always in the news, yes sometimes its connect because of many investors getting panic, but if you really believe on bitcoin there is no reason to get panic.
leemichael9

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:00:24 AM

maybe it is one of the causes, but there are many other causes, like so many countries that do not legalize the existence of cryptocurency, especially in their country to make transactions. If some country do that cryptocurrency will not develop in that country and can cause the price down

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: