Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New newbie that's not so new... lol  (Read 610 times)
BinaryReign (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

BTC HODLer

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:55:52 PM

Hello everyone. I have only just now registered here on bitcointalk, but have been mining for several months. I have also done a lot of research quietly before & during that time, so I can say I "think" I understand the majority of what I should, being a bitcoin miner and all, but feel free to tell me something if you think I don't already know  Wink

Also, I have some BFL ASIC's I'm waiting on, so maybe that's something else we can talk about while I wait for them to ship hehehe

Oh! And if you already have plenty of bitcoins, maybe you wouldn't mind sending me a few to add to my relatively small collection (and also to verify that I put the correct wallet address below lol Wink ).. Speaking of which, I plan to hold on to all the BTC I get until the value goes (hopefully much much much) higher  Grin

So I'll just wrap this up by saying in advance, "nice to meet you!" and "thanks for stopping by" Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:11:07 PM

Hello everyone. I have only just now registered here on bitcointalk, but have been mining for several months. I have also done a lot of research quietly before & during that time, so I can say I "think" I understand the majority of what I should, being a bitcoin miner and all, but feel free to tell me something if you think I don't already know  Wink

Also, I have some BFL ASIC's I'm waiting on, so maybe that's something else we can talk about while I wait for them to ship hehehe

Oh! And if you already have plenty of bitcoins, maybe you wouldn't mind sending me a few to add to my relatively small collection (and also to verify that I put the correct wallet address below lol Wink ).. Speaking of which, I plan to hold on to all the BTC I get until the value goes (hopefully much much much) higher  Grin

So I'll just wrap this up by saying in advance, "nice to meet you!" and "thanks for stopping by" Smiley

Welcome to the board.  I hope you haven't lost too much trusting in BFL.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pitkaran

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 08:56:01 PM

Why would you wait for BFL preorders when you can get a 5 GH Jalopeno on eBay for only a few thousand dollars  Grin

Just kidding Smiley

Welcome to boards!
Lifeis

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 08:58:58 PM

'Sup dude
casadebitcoin

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 10:11:20 PM

WELCOME, looks like we are cut from a similar mining cloth... Smiley - And I'm also waiting on my BFL miner too, ughhhhhh.....

yt0k

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:36:04 PM

Welcome Cheesy
Xpress

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:25:41 AM

Welcome and happy mining folks!
casadebitcoin

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:31:48 PM

WELCOME, looks like we are cut from a similar mining cloth... Smiley - And I'm also waiting on my BFL miner too, ughhhhhh.....

haha yea its a trip aint it? I don't want to be too specific but my order is getting closer and closer to shipping.. It's really getting down to the line with the difficulty increases, I mean they should at least make back what I spent on them, plus a few extra BTC, but not nearly what I was hoping for when I ordered  Undecided

Smiley Yeah, I think you will have me beat though.... By the time mine get's here I'll be happy to break even within 100yrs... LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: