Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BitConnect a good investment?  (Read 739 times)
Xairmair

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Why people so hate BitConnect? I read a lot of bad comments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Katagatame

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Bitconnect already lost its value but if youre an expert trader, its still good to go
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

The whole it being a scam thing? Grin Do your research!
carlowell

Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

See thread. It seems too good to be true but so many people praised it to the heavens and back in the past.
So now that it dropped more than 97% and BCC closed operations, is it a good time to buy discounted BCC tokens? Roll Eyes

No, not anymore.
Holders are dumping and selling their BitConnect coins as long as they still have chances and must investors lose money because they trusted BitConnect too much and made them having bad experience through Cryptocurrency investments.
BitConnect is the worst Cryptocurrency in the market and hopefully these kinds of scam crypto will not prosper this year. Never again!

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

Bitconnect already lost its value but if youre an expert trader, its still good to go
The best you should not invest in Bitconnect because it will soon disappear.
Xioma

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

The best you should not invest in Bitconnect because it ill soon disappear.

I think what he's trying to say is that it's still possible to make a profit from it, which may be true, but still, investing in bitconnect is definitely not a good idea.
carlowell

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

BitConnect is the worst Cryptocurrency in the market and a lot of investors losing their money and investments because some last year BitConnect is one of the strongest crypto but the people behind this coin are scammers and they made nothing but getting people's investment and run away.
BitConnect is the best lesson this really year that no investors are safe on trusting their hard earned money into scam crypto like BitConnect.

Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

BitConnect is the worst Cryptocurrency in the market and a lot of investors losing their money and investments because some last year BitConnect is one of the strongest crypto but the people behind this coin are scammers and they made nothing but getting people's investment and run away.
BitConnect is the best lesson this really year that no investors are safe on trusting their hard earned money into scam crypto like BitConnect.
wow. Fully agree, that team should be in the jail. Hope other mlm projects still have a chance
yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

A scam can not be a good investment
BitConnect is gone. Don't invest on it.

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Never invest in bitconnect , BitConnect is GONE.
Don't lose your money.

Melquart

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

I heard that the project itself is shut down and that's why tokens dumped this way. I don't think it's smart to buy altcoin related to dead project.

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Bitconect is dropping on the market and I think the day it officially disappears. This coin MLM project has helped leaders make a big income from the market but also took away many of the assets of later investors. I have a bad impression for the MLM project because the profits it brings are so great and unrealistic.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

Bitconect is dropping on the market and I think the day it officially disappears. This coin MLM project has helped leaders make a big income from the market but also took away many of the assets of later investors. I have a bad impression for the MLM project because the profits it brings are so great and unrealistic.

The entity is being shut down by regulators and the founders are most likely going to prison, so I would say it is not a very wise investment at this stage. There really is no future for this project as it was in effect a ponzi scheme

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Bitconnect was one of the false cryptocurrencies that allowed few people to get rich, and many people to get damaged. I read that some people are joining in a class action, I hope for the benefit of the cryptocurrency industry that this story is for those looking for easy money...
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Always don't believe who promises to pay higher interests in your holdings

Recently I saw some of the scammers who tried to grab money from the people by saying that they will be paying 60% interest on our holdings and those websites are Bitpetite and laser.online
And now they absconded with the people's money and now same happened with Bitconnect. So don't believe these type of schemes

itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

bitconnect is dead now, these pyramid networks only benefit top tier people. and they only run until the're getting new investments, no incoming fund means no lending/pyramid schemes.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

Stay away from it, even though there is a large discount don't get baited. Bitconnect is facing multiple lawsuit case already and i think we should even stop talking about it, people might not see what's happening in this company and saw this large discounts in exchanges.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I've read that it might get back up and running.  So if you can buy super cheap it may be worth the risk.  I'm not sure though.
Xairmair

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Always don't believe who promises to pay higher interests in your holdings

Recently I saw some of the scammers who tried to grab money from the people by saying that they will be paying 60% interest on our holdings and those websites are Bitpetite and laser.online
And now they absconded with the people's money and now same happened with Bitconnect. So don't believe these type of schemes
Maybe the problem is not only in the schemes but in the teams? If you're about mlm, I see how it can be interesting for users. Although I agree, we must be careful
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

I don't know much about BitConnect's profile until such time that i have read news spreading on the internet about BitConnect running a Ponzi Scheme. If i can still remember its graph (not found anymore) on coinmarketcap, it is obviously clear that its market price went down to almost 90%.

I tried to view the coin again today but to no luck i couldn't find it anymore in coinmarketcap's database. Maybe it's true that bitconnect has already shut down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: