Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copy-Paste  (Read 335 times)
botany (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:05:51 PM
Merited by crzy (2)

I am not sure if this would qualify as "serious discussion", but here goes!
Previous posts in Meta also seem to get drowned amidst the many "Why have I been banned" and "Please restore my account" posts.

The original.
People are always saying negative things about bitcoin because they don't know it's function and also sometime people just want to dump the price of bitcoin. The only thing that i can see is that not all people know about bitcoin and every time someone ask them to do invest they always say no because they are afraid of getting scammed. Bitcoin is really great opportunity to make more money, so for me people should like this one.

The spammer.
Yes, There's still a lot of people who are against or do not believe in bitcoin and what I think of is it is because of the risk of security. I even tried to discuss this with my friends at work and they do not believe that they can earn money in bitcoin even without any investment.People are always saying negative things about bitcoin because they don't know it's function and also sometime people just want to dump the price of bitcoin. The only thing that i can see is that not all people know about bitcoin and every time someone ask them to do invest they always say no because they are afraid of getting scammed. Bitcoin is really great opportunity to make more money, so for me people should like this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

sorry, i can't quite understand your purpose of opening this thread.
do you want to discuss how to solve this copy-paste problem, or do you want to report them?
i can see that what you posted here is a definite proof of copy-pasting.

another problem that i can find is that a lot of new thread is created with the same topic that has been discussed before. i've submitted around 11 reports to the mod about this, but so far i've yet seen this 'copy-paste' thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

do you want to discuss how to solve this copy-paste problem, or do you want to report them?

another problem that i can find is that a lot of new thread is created with the same topic that has been discussed before. i've submitted around 11 reports to the mod about this, but so far i've yet seen this 'copy-paste' thing.

First of all he created this thread to report that spammer because that user mentioned is may iniquity here in the forum and that can be candidate for permanent ban. So don't ever try to copy paste any post here in bitcointalk without your reference link.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
botany (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Had reported this user earlier.

cepedacharles29

Bitcoin is one of the world’s best known digital currencies and has enjoyed huge success over recent years. This is a currency that has increased in value as well as in usage, and experts believe that this is for a number of key reasons. Bitcoin is classed as a safe, appreciating and decentralised digital asset, which has helped to aid its popularity as well as its value.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/27/bitcoin-continues-become-increasingly-popular/
Why has digital currency become so popular?
Bitcoin is one of the world’s best known digital currencies and has enjoyed huge success over recent years. This is a currency that has increased in value as well as in usage, and experts believe that this is for a number of key reasons. Bitcoin is classed as a safe, appreciating and decentralised digital asset, which has helped to aid its popularity as well as its value. The no-VAT ruling in Europe has also helped to enhance the popularity and value of this digital currency.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

First of all he created this thread to report that spammer because that user mentioned is may iniquity here in the forum and that can be candidate for permanent ban. So don't ever try to copy paste any post here in bitcointalk without your reference link.
Did you report to moderator this case? It would be also good to inform a campaign manager is the copy-paster already participate in any campaign.
I think that would be enough to do, cause of we will open a special threads by each concrete case of copy-pasting the forum is going to be full of it  Cheesy
john316

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Copy paste idea from outside this forum to share the info you want is good especially when you don't want to reword the article from the main source, but don't forget to state that it's not yours but there is an need to share it.

Inside the furom, used the quote button, before putting your post, this is to give respect also to the post maker, but people tend to claim that the article is their's,, and it is clearly again the rules, then ask why my account is banned,

How foolish of them.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:55:56 PM by crzy

OMG! I didn't expect this thing will happen to me, he deserved to be banned. I don't know the reason why he did this but its clearly against the rule. Too much greed will surely put you on the wrong place, learn to be more thoughtful next time.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16498

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Previous posts in Meta also seem to get drowned amidst the many "Why have I been banned" and "Please restore my account" posts.
I "collect" copy/pasters in Mod, please check new additions: Reporting copy/pasting, please permban. Feel free to post there too, it keeps it centralized. If it gets overlooked, they'll be found the next time someone adds to the topic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

I am not sure if this would qualify as "serious discussion", but here goes!

The original.
People are always saying negative things about bitcoin because they don't know it's function and also sometime people just want to dump the price of bitcoin. The only thing that i can see is that not all people know about bitcoin and every time someone ask them to do invest they always say no because they are afraid of getting scammed. Bitcoin is really great opportunity to make more money, so for me people should like this one.

The spammer.
Yes, There's still a lot of people who are against or do not believe in bitcoin and what I think of is it is because of the risk of security. I even tried to discuss this with my friends at work and they do not believe that they can earn money in bitcoin even without any investment.People are always saying negative things about bitcoin because they don't know it's function and also sometime people just want to dump the price of bitcoin. The only thing that i can see is that not all people know about bitcoin and every time someone ask them to do invest they always say no because they are afraid of getting scammed. Bitcoin is really great opportunity to make more money, so for me people should like this one.

I've seen a lot of people doing that today , and I'm kinda shock to be honest. They just copy and paste to their answer just to make it long. They should put a credits though , and on the rule that is very wrong , respect the rules and regulation on the forum thats all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: