Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:36:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we were all wrong  (Read 1821 times)
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

we are wrong at what? this happened everytime, people said bitcoin dead thousands of time, and it did not. So nobody is wrong here. You are the wrong one expecting a huge increase in short time without a correction in price. We just hold and enjoy the bitcoin, blockchain, technology, altcoins and increase in the price.
You missed the chance selling at high and I do believe that this is not the only chance, long term bull trend is not over yet.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

In times like these doubt is your biggest enemy.
yes right, we should not hesitate to buy and should always believe that this is a normal cycle. all coins fall now and it will reach the moon in the future.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

No one knows...you have to go with what you believe and I believe this is just another dip...one of many.

If I am wrong then I lost my gamble.  No need stressing about it...can't change it anyway.  Go with your plan and accept the outcome.  No regrets, it will just eat you. Smiley
Cryptosenf

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

the answear is 42... or hodl. not sure yet  Grin
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

It won't go to zero. It'll be a slow decline with surges up because people will be in denial.  For a lot of people crypto is the only hope to wealth.  

I think eventually, some cryptos are going to provide great utility.  I don't know if anything warrants the valuations we have now though.  There is no way one ETH, which is probably coin which has the most utility is worth even $100 right now.  I mean it basically provides little utility for the person holding it.  It's a speculative bubble that most of us have profited from.  

Don't be too greedy.  Sure you could lose out on a lot of money if you cash out and the market surges but believing these HODL memes and losing money you can't afford to lose is sheer stupidity.  
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

I‘m only 4 weeks in crypto. Everyone talked always about holding when market is going down.

Now - the same dip as last four years before happened and everyone got scared.

Trust yourself and hodl.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

please hold. as long as possible. The downside is currently temporary. will come back strong. No need to worry and worry
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

As it fell it will grow. Good projects are not going anywhere and people are participating in their ecosystems too.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Starting to see a little bit of green here and there .
Just keep calm and hodl .
HTHP

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Hold and forget about it.. Just wait and see.
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

There will be point when the returning will diminish, many projects will fail, but many project will succeed beyond expectation, we are seeing something really new now. Blockchain technology is changing whole industries and it is not going anywhere.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

I feel like am repeating myself on what am about to say. Yo dude!  Market fall and rise, there's risk in every business (including life)  So why scare yourself  to death? There will be more falls in crypto to come.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

Let us just go with the flow of the crytocurrency to make us feel better because if we go the other way it might cause dissapointment because of what is happening with the crypto, what we can do now is to wait and hope to green again.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
tokenwiki

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. All currencies have only as much value as is given by someone. Anything of intrinsic value cannot be used as a coin. For example say  u use fish as currency what do you give when you want to buy fish?. Now as long as there are people who can mine cryptocurrency will stay. The biggest threat does not come from existing currency or govt regulations, in my opinion, since we have been there before, it comes from better alternatives. That is not on the horizon currently. If and when something arrives then we might think along these lines, But if something were to come up it is likely it will be seen in these forums first. So stay put and HODL.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...
at the moment, we cannot say where the bottom is... almost no moves up..
just crazy... so much money goes away from the market..

Well then we will lose all our money and have regret that we didn't know better, alternatively we can sell and the market can recover and we can have regret that we didn't have belief. There is no easy out in this game.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...
at the moment, we cannot say where the bottom is... almost no moves up..
just crazy... so much money goes away from the market..

this is the depressive guy of cryptomarket..
 you arent forced to stay here, do yourself a favour in order to not die of a hearth attack.. sell all your coins and  leave your money safe in the bank... forget bitcointalk forum and the rest of us  (strong hands) keep on playing this game! in 2 years i will laugh a lot about your 2% earned in the bank Cheesy

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

I don't think so. It's just like the possibility that in a group of 1000 examinees, 900 wil get low scores and only 100 will pass.
What's happening now has happened in the past and will repeat in the future. Try to consider in the early years of bitcoin when the ATH was 1000$ and then dropped to around 400$, that's 60% down. What's going on now, is really not new and for several years, it happens in January.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:22:28 AM

For us to be all wrong (and the average people right), it would have to be due to something else. Like a world event, or some major flaw that caused Bitcoin to stop working. How could it ever go to say a dollar, when so many us here would buy all we could if the price went low enough.
kingjackoin

Activity: 104

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

Do not forget, there are always cheap price buyers! They buy the dip and it never becomes zero. As for me, such hard fluctuations are normal in market conditions. Best thing we can do is hodl.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

there is no reason for the crypto market to end. We haven't reached even 1 trillion yet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: