Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Vestopia - investment platform, available for an average household!  (Read 1316 times)
CherryICO

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Can not access website, please check again

its working fine for me

For me also
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

the idea of the project looks interesting, but did not find information about your team on the site, or is it not yet?
only one founder is listed.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

the idea of the project looks interesting, but did not find information about your team on the site, or is it not yet?

What makes it interesting? You can actually found some of the information on their site, it all stated there the updates and the platform.
tkhalilz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

What makes it interesting? You can actually found some of the information on their site, it all stated there the updates and the platform.

The cool part is that you buy the VTP coin. Then you use it on Vestopia platform to participate in orther traditional investments. An you can trade this investment position with others on their platform if you want to exit. so you actually make benefit from both sides, crypto trading and the investment on the platform. Double benefit
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

I can not access their website, a bad day
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

I can not access their website, a bad day

That's very strange. Its working fine with me
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

vestopia this platform is really interesting for me, an interesting idea for me if we buy COIN vestopia and your using the platform vestopia for participation in the measure traditional investing. of the profits this project is that we can get the advantage of both parties.. this project will get the attention of investors, the arrangement of the program is good and team are also creative I think this project will be a success
AwesomePython

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Is there a reason why theres only one team member posted on the website/whitepaper?
nkomponi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

I just need some clarification. When you say, each investment opportunity will be split into smaller units and users will be able to select any number of units he / she require, with as low as 1 unit and as high as 100% of units offered for this investment. Are you refering as how ETFs are done?
Vestopia-ICO

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

It's interesting, as it's very useful and will be popular among cryptocurrency users!
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

Is the ICO using a public or private blockchain?
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

I just need some clarification. When you say, each investment opportunity will be split into smaller units and users will be able to select any number of units he / she require, with as low as 1 unit and as high as 100% of units offered for this investment. Are you refering as how ETFs are done?

It will have similarities to ETFs where opportunities will be broken down into smaller units, traded on platform, in this case between VTP coin holders on the Vestopia platform. There will be no brokers involved like ETFs, so no primary or secondary markets to allow it reach the retail investor. In addition, there will be no mechanism to approximate the unit price to its net asset value but rather prices be based on supply, demand and the performance of the underlying asset. In ETFs, different types of assets are securitized under the ETF such as stocks, bonds, commodities, etc. Although this will be one of the options offered, but it will not be the standard. Opportunities offered will include a more diversified offering that will cover real estate, precious metals, growth capital investments and even ICOs funds.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

Is there a reason why theres only one team member posted on the website/whitepaper?

We have several Senior Investment and Finance Executives on board of the team but due to contractual obligations cannot be disclosed at this stage. Once the ICO is completed successfully, they will be officially announced and disclosed.
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Is the ICO using a public or private blockchain?

Ethereum based. ERC20
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

ico vestopia project is very interesting and I am sure will be many investors who are interested.Why? because this project provides big profits. let's join!!  Grin
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

With this type of investment scheme, there should be a business that produces such an income. If you guys will trade your coins with pother users, what's the real value of that? There should be a business that truly is profiting not just because you're selling your coins.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
tkhalilz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

With this type of investment scheme, there should be a business that produces such an income. If you guys will trade your coins with pother users, what's the real value of that? There should be a business that truly is profiting not just because you're selling your coins.

This platform is not about trading coins among each other. The platform will have traditional and non traditional investments where users can participate in. In order to participate in any opportunity, the user need to have VTP coins which are the internal currency of Vestopia Platform. Each investment opportunity will have its own independent merits. If a user wants to exit a specific investment, he or she can trade that with other user in return for VTP coins on the Vestopia Platform and this realizing an exit and liquidation of that position. This would in itself creat an organic demand for the VTP coin to push prices as well.
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/vestopia-17552 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hello!
Thanks a lot for listing our project!
Vestopia-ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

ico vestopia project is very interesting and I am sure will be many investors who are interested.Why? because this project provides big profits. let's join!!  Grin

Yes, exactly!
Welcome, there are 5 days left to ICO start
darligo

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

I checked out the information, but haven't seen whether there's a soft and hard cap
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: