Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Redeem your BCC at higher rates[2-5 only days offer]. Developer scream message !  (Read 261 times)
BCC_Savior (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 01:13:17 AM by BCC_Savior

Hello, dear members of bitcointalk forum. All of those who are suffering from grievous wrong situation that happened during last night with bitconnect, now has a chance of getting most of their investment back. Bitconnect(BCC) has officially stopped lending platform, released loans at terrible BCCUSD rate(that is calculated based on 15 days averages, exactly before big BTC correction), and halted internal exchange. Official statement of Bitconnect that is found on WEB(find here: https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform):

https://imghost.io/images/2018/01/17/image.png
That should have happene, sooner or later guys..... i feel very sad for all of you.... very.....

For known reasons, i cannot expose my identity to public. I was working for BitConnect company since it's first day, early at 2017, when price after ICO was around 0.11 cents $. There has been a huge amount of events, difficulties and success on BCC's way. But since the very first of the beginning i was unsure in one and only person, and that is Trevon James. There were more than 5 attempts to stop BCC system, all of them coming from James' mind. Right now, he finally did what he wanted to. Selected very good time frame to calculate average of last 15 days BCC price and leave community members with nothing. Current exchange price is dropping enormously, and was below 10$ already, almost 5$. The only one buying right now is traders that either don't know situation or just want to speculate over it. I can tell you for 1000000% that BCC is over. It's not going to recover any other day. A lot of money has already been moved away to unknown wallets. Trevon James has given zero chance even for administration members to withdraw their money, all of us, working on BCC, lost their $$$ as well. For me this loss is no more no less, but 350,000!!!!!!!$$$$. I believed in system and has given everything i had.

Current CMC Prices of BCC:
https://imghost.io/images/2018/01/17/CMCPrices.png

Exchanging your BCC at 45-65% rate.
Right now, and during next 4 days(remember official statement of last 5 working days of internal exchange ?) I am capable of exchanging limited amount of BCC investment(BCC coins) at internal exchange rates. Current exchange rates you can see at following image:

https://imghost.io/images/2018/01/17/exchange_prices.png
or check latest prices here: https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC

You will not have to send me your credentials to bitconnect account, neither your BCC coins. If you think i am a scammer, i don't care, right now i am getting dozens of offers to recover BCC, you are free to visit outter exchanges and sell there at lowest prices(3-5% of your investment). Or you can try to recover what in next 4 days will become dust. You can save up to 45-65% of your initial investment.

Also, very important INFORMATION = I am not able to sell all your coins at this rates, only those that are a BODY of investment - an amount of what you've put in the system! Those coins that were exchanged at 363$ last night. All coins from lending system or reinvestment may not be converted(very low chance, you need to contact me for better details and provide me your account name). Let's do the math. 363$/224$ is 62%, that is what you can get back. If you loaned 10,000$ in system, you will recover 6,200$ in BTC equivalent. By exchange BCC this way price will go die, but there are still a lot of BTC in buy orders in book(see screenshot of prices). This is what we are going to use.

Buy orders at internal exchange are settled right now. They are frozen, yes, but it can be exchanged. I will not take more than 30 people for that actions. I will only select best offers, so i can recover some money out of drowning ship. My revenue depends on your investment size.

Loans below 1,000$ - i charge 20% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 1,001$ to 5,000$ - i charge 15% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 5,001$ and higher - pays 8% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.

For more details contact me, and we will discuss. My main motivation is pay back Trevon James and recover the best i can out of that shitty company. I am not sure i will be able to do this for full next 4 days, may be just 1-2 days, so you guys need to hurry. I am not convincing or trying to scam anyone, feel free to skip all given information
and hope for the best.

Anyone that has already exchanged coins at outter exchanges are not allowed for this procedure.
Anyone that has bought coins at outter exchanged are not allowed for this procedure.
Do not waste yours and mine time. Only those members that has not changed anything inside their BCC accounts.
You need to contact me with your investment size, account name, approximate or exact date of your initial investment(loan). Other details may be needed during discussion.

I am only available at next hours GMT+0, 6pm-12pm. You can convert time to your timezone here, for example: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html. You won't be able to contact me in other hours.

Contacts:
You can reach me out via ICQ[ 729484827 ], Skype[ wowamalyanow1978@mail.ru - Trevon James DIE ], Telegram[ @BCC_Savior ].

be aware of scammers and copy/paste the exact name into Telegram application. Do not use following names: BCCSavior, BCC_Saviour, BCCSaviour, BCC_Savor, BCCSavor, BCCSavur or any other alternatives.
Sad

Take care all of you, and hope for the best, friends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

nah pls activated shitconnect exchange!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Are you the infamous Travon James?  Shocked

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
BCC_Savior (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

I am up online guys. Already exchanged total of 13250 BCC coins for 3 users. CoinmarketCap delisted internal exchange of BCC. You cannot find it any longer on Markets page - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/#markets

UpDATE: I suggest you guys stop using Skype, cuz i cannot handle all of your incoming requests. More than 350 new users in skype. I will have to pick only some of the accounts that i can help for sure. Better use TeleGram right now.
BCC_Savior (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

Do not be blinded once again by bitconnect scammers : https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

this news only to soften the situation and try to get BCC to a higher price, so they can sell more on exchange. After all that happened last night, ask yourself, do you still believe to all their words ? I do not !
BCC_Savior (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

Internal BCC exchange prices are now very LOW.

Exchange was opened last nigth, price has changed to suit all outter exchanges. On the screenshot below you can see orders that i helped to get executed at high prices(220$-260$). Those are orders of my clients. I helped to exchange more than 800BCC already. People are so happy to get 45-65% back of their 'they thought lost' investment.

https://preview.ibb.co/hB6zHR/exchange_closed.png

It is still possible to exchange at rates higher than 50-60$, with only exception - BCC's cannot be bought at exchange. The coins i can help you swap should only came from  active investment body(your BCC loan). Those that were exchanged at 363$ rate. Contact me. Contacts at starting message.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Internal BCC exchange prices are now very LOW.

Exchange was opened last nigth, price has changed to suit all outter exchanges. On the screenshot below you can see orders that i helped to get executed at high prices(220$-260$). Those are orders of my clients. I helped to exchange more than 800BCC already. People are so happy to get 45-65% back of their 'they thought lost' investment.

It is still possible to exchange at rates higher than 50-60$, with only exception - BCC's cannot be bought at exchange. The coins i can help you swap should only came from  active investment body(your BCC loan). Those that were exchanged at 363$ rate. Contact me. Contacts at starting message.

=================================
Last night (18 hours ago) I finally was able to enter the Bitconnect site and I was able to withdraw the lending wallet at $363 per BCC coin which was like getting 117 BCC coins out of my lending wallets that exceeded $39,000 (+/-). At the time I requested to withdraw the coin was trading like at $22 in outside exchanges but I had to pay $363 per coin to be able to pull them out.  In the fear and rush, I deposited the 117 BCC coins to the BitconnectX account but it took hours for the coins to arrive and by the time they reached BitconnectX the coins were worth like $12.They are sitting there in BitconnectX. Can you help at this point? About 1/2 of the lending wallets were very recently lent (2 weeks) so hardly any % was collected. where is your contact?
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Hello, dear members of bitcointalk forum. All of those who are suffering from grievous wrong situation that happened during last night with bitconnect, now has a chance of getting most of their investment back. Bitconnect(BCC) has officially stopped lending platform, released loans at terrible BCCUSD rate(that is calculated based on 15 days averages, exactly before big BTC correction), and halted internal exchange. Official statement of Bitconnect that is found on WEB(find here: https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform):

That should have happene, sooner or later guys..... i feel very sad for all of you.... very.....

For known reasons, i cannot expose my identity to public. I was working for BitConnect company since it's first day, early at 2017, when price after ICO was around 0.11 cents $. There has been a huge amount of events, difficulties and success on BCC's way. But since the very first of the beginning i was unsure in one and only person, and that is Trevon James. There were more than 5 attempts to stop BCC system, all of them coming from James' mind. Right now, he finally did what he wanted to. Selected very good time frame to calculate average of last 15 days BCC price and leave community members with nothing. Current exchange price is dropping enormously, and was below 10$ already, almost 5$. The only one buying right now is traders that either don't know situation or just want to speculate over it. I can tell you for 1000000% that BCC is over. It's not going to recover any other day. A lot of money has already been moved away to unknown wallets. Trevon James has given zero chance even for administration members to withdraw their money, all of us, working on BCC, lost their $$$ as well. For me this loss is no more no less, but 350,000!!!!!!!$$$$. I believed in system and has given everything i had.

Current CMC Prices of BCC:

Exchanging your BCC at 45-65% rate.
Right now, and during next 4 days(remember official statement of last 5 working days of internal exchange ?) I am capable of exchanging limited amount of BCC investment(BCC coins) at internal exchange rates. Current exchange rates you can see at following image:

or check latest prices here: https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC

You will not have to send me your credentials to bitconnect account, neither your BCC coins. If you think i am a scammer, i don't care, right now i am getting dozens of offers to recover BCC, you are free to visit outter exchanges and sell there at lowest prices(3-5% of your investment). Or you can try to recover what in next 4 days will become dust. You can save up to 45-65% of your initial investment.

Also, very important INFORMATION = I am not able to sell all your coins at this rates, only those that are a BODY of investment - an amount of what you've put in the system! Those coins that were exchanged at 363$ last night. All coins from lending system or reinvestment may not be converted(very low chance, you need to contact me for better details and provide me your account name). Let's do the math. 363$/224$ is 62%, that is what you can get back. If you loaned 10,000$ in system, you will recover 6,200$ in BTC equivalent. By exchange BCC this way price will go die, but there are still a lot of BTC in buy orders in book(see screenshot of prices). This is what we are going to use.

Buy orders at internal exchange are settled right now. They are frozen, yes, but it can be exchanged. I will not take more than 30 people for that actions. I will only select best offers, so i can recover some money out of drowning ship. My revenue depends on your investment size.

Loans below 1,000$ - i charge 20% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 1,001$ to 5,000$ - i charge 15% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 5,001$ and higher - pays 8% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.

For more details contact me, and we will discuss. My main motivation is pay back Trevon James and recover the best i can out of that shitty company. I am not sure i will be able to do this for full next 4 days, may be just 1-2 days, so you guys need to hurry. I am not convincing or trying to scam anyone, feel free to skip all given information
and hope for the best.

Anyone that has already exchanged coins at outter exchanges are not allowed for this procedure.
Anyone that has bought coins at outter exchanged are not allowed for this procedure.
Do not waste yours and mine time. Only those members that has not changed anything inside their BCC accounts.
You need to contact me with your investment size, account name, approximate or exact date of your initial investment(loan). Other details may be needed during discussion.

I am only available at next hours GMT+0, 6pm-12pm. You can convert time to your timezone here, for example: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html. You won't be able to contact me in other hours.

Contacts:
You can reach me out via ICQ[ 729484827 ], Skype[ wowamalyanow1978@mail.ru - Trevon James DIE ], Telegram[ @BCC_Savior ].

be aware of scammers and copy/paste the exact name into Telegram application. Do not use following names: BCCSavior, BCC_Saviour, BCCSaviour, BCC_Savor, BCCSavor, BCCSavur or any other alternatives.
Sad

Take care all of you, and hope for the best, friends.

Name and shame all involved or Fuck Off!

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: