Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 543 times)
Kaccy1

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

I think this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because the coin has completely but not absolutely gone down,now the coin is a bit favorable for people that are willing to invest in the coin,this time is the best time to buy it and earn later.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

Perhaps you should wait more because the price may go a bit down more due to the FUD ffrom china and the news from south korea about banning exchanges is causig a high price drop and the same may continue to be for some days untill the result. You can purchase bitcoins as soon as you find the price is a bit normal and on the way of increasing and also constantly try to study the dips in the price of bitcoins and you will then surely reach good profits in future by holding them for long term.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Yes, it is a good time to buy BTC, better than months before. If the BTC price descends more than now, buy again.
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

The best to to invest more into bitcoin is now because the price has gone down as compare to the price early this year. Waiting until it come down to 9k-8k may not be a wise ideal because the price can move up any moment. You can also do it this way buy divide what you want to invest into two; invest half of it now and invest he other later.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

You should buy bitcoin again. If that time, you loss about $ 1000, then you should try it again. Who knows when will the price go up. You should have patience for this. Maybe that time, you sold it immediately. In this world, you must learn how to hold your btc.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

i think now is a good time to buy some Bitcoin , in coinbase the price of Bitcoin is 11500 $ ,in Yobit the price is 13300 $ also in poliniex 12900$ , it's an opportunity to buy some bitcoin and wait into raising and sell it and make a profit at least 30% .

For me this is the right time to buy bitcoin because of low pricing of bitcoin and if you can purchase a bitcoin you hold it because in the coming years we dont know bitcoin will rise again and if the bitcoin will rise again im sure your purchasing a bitcoin will a great profit will come to you.bitcoin is nice to invest in a longterm because of the pricing low and high so i think in this time its nice to buy because bitcoin is very low...

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

I am not sure it will go to 8k or 9k still market is volatile and also seems like some temporary fall because of panic sell doing by fudsters or so you can invest even in 10K if your really looking for long term atleast for next 6 months.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

I am not sure it will go to 8k or 9k still market is volatile and also seems like some temporary fall because of panic sell doing by fudsters or so you can invest even in 10K if your really looking for long term atleast for next 6 months.
I agree with you. It is proven that the bitcoin price bounced before touching the $ 10,000 price.
It will never disappoint for long-term investments with bitcoin, which is important to be patient. As long as the price is still low enough like this, it would be appropriate to start buying it then wait for the price bounce higher.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

The price is below $12K - no doubt a good time to buy before Bitcoin skyrockets again!
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

Yes, a bull market can make fools seem like geniuses and be very exciting, but I promise that odds are you will lose your money.Go take some time to learn about the technology. Read up on it, look into it. It’s moving fast. Learn about the scaling problems of bitcoin and the other coins. Dig into who is doing good development and who isn’t.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

Hello guys, I am in crypto world since last biggest correction in 2017 when bitcoin fall from 4500 to 2500 and i lost some money when i bought at 4000 and sold at 3000 and then I've put all my money on altcoins which doubled their value but still bitcoin would have bought 3 times value. i think this is next best value to buy bitcoin what do you say buy it at 10k USD or wait till it goes for 9k or 8k.
For me since its price was  turn down. It would also increases.just wait for it. For me i choose  bitcoin  again because even it is turn down or up...i choose bitcoin intead of anything because it is not the right time to make your self confuse about it and it is normal that thier is inflation and deflation or such an ups and down. The perfect time to buy is now because even it has a time that it losses its price . I know that the biggest possibility and portion of bitcoin is increases its price time by time.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

I think it's not the right time to buy a bitcoin because bitcoin is a bit bigger than I'm expecting to get it down so it's worth investing in the next month. The next bitcoin will increase when I get my earnings.
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

Now that the price of bitcoin has started to return to normal, the impact of bad news is only temporary. We should wait patiently.
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

This is the right time since bitcoin price drops and became low as of 2018 rate. so better if you buy now and sell it when the bitcoin price did increase. since it is below $12k, now is the right time to buy and invest it then sell again for a higher price. this is a limited chance i might say since having bitcoin price is unknowingly increasing or decreasing. now is the time to shine to get bitcoin!
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

Yes definitely this is a best time to buy some bitcoins.still the price under $12,000 and stratting to rise again.in my prediction btc will hit $20,000 before two months so my opinion is dont miss the chance. sometimes you will never have a chance to buy btc under $12,000
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

People are to blame for the fact that the price of bitcoin fell sharply. They panicked and start to massively sell the coins. These are the speculators and buy coins. When they hold more the number of coins it is easier to manipulate unregulated cryptocurrency market. But I love such moments. It allows me to buy coins at a very low price.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 353

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

Hello guys, I am in crypto world since last biggest correction in 2017 when bitcoin fall from 4500 to 2500 and i lost some money when i bought at 4000 and sold at 3000 and then I've put all my money on altcoins which doubled their value but still bitcoin would have bought 3 times value. i think this is next best value to buy bitcoin what do you say buy it at 10k USD or wait till it goes for 9k or 8k.
This clearly means that you don't have trust because you cut your loss with Bitcoin which is very wrong if you don't need to do it. Stay away from FUD you might lose all your money with it. Bitcoin is a good long term investment you don't need to worry about the prices but if you are a day trader then I think you have to be picky in terms of Altcoins because there were shitcoins roaming arround and they are on a disguise. As long as you buy it low then it is okay but don't ever ever wait while the price is down because we can't tell for tomorrow. Much better you have to divide your investment into four so that you can buy until the fourth drop of price. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin since bitcoin is an investment and its value is fluctuating, so if we keep on waiting then we might end up buying bitcoin at a higher value. Although, as of this moment, bitcoin is down to $10k which is the best time to buy some before bitcoin pumps again.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin since bitcoin is an investment and its value is fluctuating, so if we keep on waiting then we might end up buying bitcoin at a higher value. And adding also my opinion that, Yes it is, This is due to new year so hopefully it will raise again in the next month so we need to use this time and it's advantages. In addition, there is no way bitcoin can go below the $10k psychological barrier. The most it can drop from its current value is a little over $1,000.
edengolo

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

I think now is a great time.
But this is only my opinion and in this market you can never know.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

10k usd is very cheap, i think that's the lowest dump in bitcoin for the year 2018 so it's good to buy now, for sure you will get a big profit after a week or a month
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: