Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you worried?  (Read 2331 times)
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

This is the time to buy and hodl, that's the only right answer to your question. Now with this price fall, all you can do is hold your bitcoin. The price will go up, if not this week then next week or next month. Worrying does not help, just hold for a while.
Yeah, I think this drop is normal for this season and most of the investments in stocks and foreign excange are the same. We should atleast look for the past data to see that there is a time like this, a time where the market is goinh down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

Certainly the level of anxiety depends on the number of coins on the account and at what price they were bought. For example, my mom bought bitcoin for $ 16,000, and now it costs 9 - 10,000 dollars. It would seem a loss. But here the most important thing is not to start selling at a low price. This is the law of the market. You will sell at a loss, and more experienced players will win at the expense of you. Therefore, the usual strategy is the HODL. I have not seen a single review, where they believe that bitcoin bubble burst. This is an adjustment.

Yup. Though we may be strong, at times the amount of capital we invested in really shakes us at times. It may be normal in business, but of course the pain is really hard to accept. There is going to be a change in prices. It would again hit $20K in one or two months. May be even before. More adaption would really be reason for the spike in future.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

I am still holding my Bitcoin. I refuse to panic sell. I know that there will be a re bounce after few days from now. If every body had ignored the news and refuse to panic sell we would have been better off now.

You have the right to hold it, because I think the panic in doing it all means it is a defeat for them to do it, well that means those who sell it are very weak people are tempted to sell it looking at BTC prices. down.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

Not at all . markets need patience and calmness to get better reward also worry definitely affect your health .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
peterparker9191

Activity: 7
Merit: 74

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

I am not worried at all. Its normal that the market goes up and down. It can not go up every day. All coins gained so much during the last weeks and month, so its just normal that there is a period in which the market loses. Just relax and hodl your coins or try to get some cheap pick ups or focus on new ICOs. Bounty programs are also an option if you are scared to risk new money.

All the best,

Peterparker9191
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

I ain't worried about anything, bitcoin and the market will go up. The market won't always be in a bull run 100% of the time
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

I am some worth worried. But there has been explanations to show that it is a normal trend at this time of the year beginning from 2017.  Again the shock and panic is influencing. Although I am holding to my coins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Yes very worried. Please sell everyhthing you have FAST! Before it is TOO LATE!!! So I can buyEverything myself
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Not worried at all as this is the business of crypto. There will always be dips. This is the best time to buy as crypto gets a huge adoption

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

worried ya, maybe a little, i hold not more than 1 BTC only but it really affect to my estimate funds. nothing that i can do except holdings, maybe wait for better price and ya, nothing that i can do  Grin

cryptolurve

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Personally I'm not worried. I got to the point where I have paid back to myself all of my initial investments, so now I'm using pure profit. Worse case scenario is it all dies and i'm left with nothing, best case, it picks back up and continues to grow. I had a strategy which I intend to stick to, make all initial investments back and then sit on it for xyz time and see what I'm left with. I'll also trade alts where I see good opportunities.

Wow, you are a rare case, I guess. Almost noone in my inner circles - I am a copywrtier and talk to dozens of people from all over the place - says that this all "might die", coz there's so much activity here. There's dozens of project like Augur, Ripple, Ethereum, Cardano that have some good underlying business models. They have nothing to do with just pure hype and that's why I am pretty sure that this situation is just a normal breathing room for the market to move forward. I would never-ever say that it might all "die". I mean, yesterday I wrote a 1000-word article for 100 bucks. That's fiat with no tokens in sight. That's real big boys from the States investing in real marketing to promote a real crypto. There's hardly anything fake about the crypto anymore.

Yes, there's 90% of crypto that are fake, but I am not sure that they are fake-fake + 80% of companies die in every marketing, because of competition or natural attriation, you know.

worried ya, maybe a little, i hold not more than 1 BTC only but it really affect to my estimate funds. nothing that i can do except holdings, maybe wait for better price and ya, nothing that i can do  Grin

I don't know. Everybody who I'm talking to was strongly expecting this dip - every - freaking - body. Maybe, man, you need to change your inner circles, you know?
richan

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

Go and grab your copie  of korean movie drama "ALL IN "  and get a popcorn while you watch. I am not worried at all. I know what ever goes up comes down. Bitcoins and altcoins downward trend don't shake me at all to sell my investment. Even if it draws to $1 in price I will still wait and will be the last to abandon ship .
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I'm worried because I just bought litecoin today. But if the question is about bitcoin, I just have a little some satoshies so I'm not so worried about it. Btw, how much do you have in crypto now?
mousepatrol

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

If you have to ask, then you should probably be in a warm and fuzzy savings account or CD.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

We can't deny the fact that we will be worried too when you see a lot of red to your portfolio but we couldn't help it. If you losses your self control because you have seen a lot of red, you should not think of selling your investment in a low price. The market is very unpredictable because of this fluctuation so we should all have patience. HODL!
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

No one would feel not to worry if the bitcoin price and altcoins dipped up to 20% of its price value in which 20% is already a much money to lost. I alone lost $3,000 worth of altcoins because of this crash because i keep and hold my altcoins for months in suddenly its gone but still im very optimistic that this crash will end very soon as im much afraid to China than South Korea.
taeewo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

The market will return to normal soon as this just temporary.. It happens first month of a year and also middle of the year..

speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

I did was save bitcoin because the price is very fall, I had as much bitcoin 0.0x bitcoin / $950 now becomes $720 and might be getting down

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

do nothing, just sit and wait, it is possible of course if there is free money to buy coins while they are at the bottom

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

I am not that worried because I am confident bitcoin will rise above back again. And I will just hold my bitcoins and do nothing and will just wait until it will rise again. It’s price is volatile so I have already expected this from happening and will happen eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: