Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Buy low, Sell High" : Now or wait?  (Read 232 times)
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

it's time to buy. investment is nothing than Risk at the Right moment. Im now working on something..... if u dare, take this risk, I believe this is the pime time of btc
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

To  be honest  the only bad time to get in is during an all time high imo, but even then its  not that bad if you are gonna HODL. If you are going to hold your BTC for longer than 2 minutes just buy in whenever, nobody knows what the market will do. Its possible it goes to 1 dollar tomorrow (in which case i will BUY lol)

Just getin, but remember dont take loans and stuff to buy bitcoin. Be responsible about it and educate yourself as much as you can.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
deccarro

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

And what do you think about current state of Ethereum? Is it worth to buy it now?
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

For me you must wait and be patient and not buy nown you must to wait the price of bitcoin be lower than 10000$
Nanantsu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

Hi everyone !

I'm reading this forum for a couple of days now and I decided to invest on Coinbase.
But as you BTC is dumping right now and I don't know if I should buy now, or if the dump will go on for a couple of days/weeks...

Do you have suggestions? I want to hold as much as possible but also reinvest a part of my profit (if I make some) in altcoins after.

Thank you Smiley

It's hard to predict what's the movements of price,  now the price of bitcoin is lower than December.
For now I think you should buy now and hold it. The price of bitcoin will be up again.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

Wait for some time and watch the coinmarket close, buy when it was at sky bottom and then buy.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Sometimes exchange coins (ike KuCoin, Binance or COSS) are giving opps to "buy low sell high" strategies. In the time of dividends sharing, their prices go up and after a while, their prices go down. But this is also risky and no gurantee for solid proftis. Maybe you can try with small amounts
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

I told everyone to buy yesterday, I also recommend to buy today because coins will keep raising until they reach new records. All cryptos grew like a 30% or more yesterday and probably they will grow a 100% in the next week or 2 weeks, so invest now and you will earn easy money. Also check some privacy coins because these coins will grow even more. Good luck!

ReaLmii

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

If we wait is there really a possibility that the price of the coin will increase?
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

This is  very good chance to buy coins with nearly 50% off(nearly).But this is bad for sell. With this market fall, trading also can make lost. I suggest to get some ETH or BTC for low price and invest for good ICO.  I highly recommend Daneel ICO project.

Bellow facts prove why  is it worth to invest on Daneel .

* Project idea -
Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio. Dannel Manage your crypto assert according real market behavior by real time data.

* Technology - IBM Watson
IBM Watson platform powered for Daneel AI functions.Watson is the most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and   Data and Emotional  Analysis. Daneel will able predict future market correctly.

* Partnerships - Daneel has solid partnership IBM company and many partnership reputed company has to come.

jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

What is reinvest ?
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

buy low, sell high

Fuck me, you're a genius. Why didn't I think of that?

If you were part of my life in the last few years, I wouldn't be living in a drainage ditch, drinking water out of a sewer, filtered only by my sock, which was donated to me by friars, and has a hole in the toe, so you know, filtering-potential lowered.

Here am I, staring at the tree-roots over my head, wearing only the refuse-sack that some kind soul allowed me to steal from their dustbin, thinking "If it wasn't for savant-like insight like this, I'd be even worse off, probably eating wood".

But the wood's not bad, in fairness. Now that you have enlightened me, I might be able to upgrade to pulp. And a coal-sack - a warm, snuggly coal-sack. Maybe following this revelation, I can even aspire to eat bugs.

/s (for those who need it)

For fuck sake, stop posting shit like this to get activity.

Loled real hard  Grin
Indeed, in practice you will rather buy high and sell low
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: