Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading platform do you use?  (Read 531 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

If you looking for exchange that listed many pair of crypto with USDT,  I think these exchange is Okex, Huobi, and Gate.io because they offer that pair with many potential crypto. They also has friendly interface and also has big trading volume.
Did you learn about these exchanges because you have been hunting some bounties and then they got listed on these shit-exchanges? Talk about exchanges the first few that should come out of your mouth is Poloniex Bittrex and so on. Not some etherdelta like looking scum exchanges where shitcoins get listed after ICO stage.

Personaly i used more than 2 different exchange but mostly i like Indodax exchange because they offer many altcoin paired with IDR, this my national fiat currency so make easy to make withdraw to my bank account anytime i want.
This is a good example of an exchange - because its local it will help you in making fiat deposits and subsequently conversions easier to perform.

Other exchange i used is Cryptopia because they listed many coin that still undervalued.
Cryptopia often lists some shitcoins so I guess thats why you often need it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

I become a hitbtc trader for a long time. I know that hitbtc is not the best trading platform you'll be having but, it is really user friendly and beginners used to stay in here. So I stayed.
Betty10

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I use Binance because of the high volume of trade, and I use Qryptos because it uses cold wallet for it storage, and withdrawal of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tpay are free some other coins could be free too, it trading fee is very low. Although withdrawal are manually processed so I get patient with them and I love their interface too.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

I become a hitbtc trader for a long time. I know that hitbtc is not the best trading platform you'll be having but, it is really user friendly and beginners used to stay in here. So I stayed.
I find it hard to trade there especially those newbies because of you will need to move your coins to trading account for me it's a more hassle compared to other exchanges

markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

Which trading platform is good for beginers?

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

For starters, I think you should use large and safe trading platforms, such as Poloniex, Bittrex, etc. The large and varied volume of currencies will help them quickly get accustomed to it.

Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

What are trading platform? I don't know what it is. Is that where you exchange btc to eth something like that? How to get in in that?
Xenrise

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

I find it hard to trade there especially those newbies because of you will need to move your coins to trading account for me it's a more hassle compared to other exchanges
Unlike any other exchange in there, you have 3 accounts. Margin, trading and I forgot the other one. Bro, you just need to transfer it's not a hassle dude. But yeah, unlike kucoin or something, you don't need to move it somewhere else for you to trade. But hitbtc is the best platform for me especially for beginners. Nothing can change that lol.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

I like bittrex for trading between cryptos, but im missing option for trading with major currencies (usd,eur,gbp). Esspecialy last couple of days since all cryptos are dropping in price.

Which trading platform is good for beginers?

GDAX any good?

Thanks for advice

I do prefer binance and bitrex, Both are reliable and excellent sites. Recently i tried poloniex, which is also good trading platform. Comparing these Binance is better than bitrex. Because its a fastest growing trading platform in the world. Binanace is the best market to buy altcoins, it has mobile application which is user friendly and also transaction fee is minimal, binance has more volume and better to handling trafic.
Adnanrao7989

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

I alrady use Binance but now i moved to cryptopia, it's simple to use and has plenty of alt coins to trade
code

Activity: 536

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

during the correction, I recommend going into currencies that repeat the dollar, for example USDT. from all exchanges to choose only the top. these are the basic rules
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

bittrex is OK actually but there are not a lot of volumes and there is no margin. bitmex is a legit one if you want to trade BTC/USD
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Bittrex is a good platform in my opinion. But now, binance is far more better as it has a better volume and a nice platform and good interface as well and that makes it easy for beginners to start.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

For beginners I strongly suggest Binance platform,
low withdrawal/trading fees, newbie friendly web design,
no verification needed for small traders.

If you're starting to trade bigger, use multiple exchanges.
okorocrypto

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Use Jafx for your trading. This is a forex broker that has the highest cryptocurrency pairs with fiat currency. At this broker, you can trade the major crypto with fiat and the spread is good. You can access the like here : www.jafx.com
okorocrypto

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

You know the forex market have higher liquidity than normal crypto exchanges so consider brokerage account and not crypto exchanges od you want to enjoy more flexibility in trading. Use Jafx or fxchoice and am sure you will be fine.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

When i started learn to trading , i like to use MT4 platform but currently no one exchange has this platform. Now i still use MT4 platform because many broker offer many pair crypto. In this bearish market trade crypto CFD is more profitable because we can make profit from down trend. When bullish trend will start in crypto, i will use crypto exchange to trade because will be more profitable, and i like to use Binance.
rubikz

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:26:45 AM

I've traded with a few platforms like kucoim, hitbtc, mercatox and now currently trading at binance. Binance has good volume and there is movement. When choosing an exchange, it depends what coins and alts they have, trading and withdrawal fees.

btc tony

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

You can buy and sell bitcoins at Cryptocoi[Suspicious link removed]o. I use them to buy bitcoins with my debit card and or by bank transfer I can do that instantly.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

Bittrex used to be very good, i have used it before you have to verify your account. Now i have been mainly using Binance and Kucoin. I think right now Binance is the best exchange in the owrld.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

I use binance and okex. But I regularly use binance more because of high transaction volume, low charge and fast transaction, besides binance have user interface I am very satisfied and enjoyed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: