Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for sale  (Read 498 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

Hi,
I have a 0.1 BTC paper wallet that has not been touched since 2015, I don't know if it is any more valuable since its untouched ? Some one might want to offer some more for it, I don't know ?
Why sell it? You can take the fork coins from it and you can even earn more from that.

Try the collectibles section.
But if OP really wants to sell it yes he can sell it there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0

Imagine that you got it when price was lower than $1,000 and now selling it at $11,000? Why not just hold it and just take those free money out of it.
I agree why OP wants to sell 0.1BTC why he did not claim a reward from hardfork or prizes from clam,I think the OP has become a skipper worth 1K$ BTC he bought has become x10 true I agree with you OP must HOLD longer in order to earn money more than the wallet.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spunkybd

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

This would be great for tax evasion purposes, you could cash out BTC to other people for older wallets from day trading.

Just sayin. I ain't no illegal tax adviser, you do what you want.  Tongue
bjbear123 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

When I made this post I didn't think I would get so many messages !! And people thinking im a scammer despite my Trust level.

At the time I thought the 0.1 BTC would be worth more because it is untouched, it is a old paper wallet created 3 years ago, I thought this would add value since they are an old coin.... after being called a scammer, I have learnt otherwise, I now know it is worth no more.

I was not planning to sell for Fiat, I don't want Fiat for it, I was wondering if someone wanted my 0.1 BTC created in 2015 for 0.11 BTC as I can't be asked to do the coin splits,

BTC: 1Q3B9pr84adJJxBNmo3w3FaEWgcCjCSPTv | ETH: 0x1A053Df90E06f59fc7Aeb12F7a7Ea1f47FA53748 | LTC: LYUQYCy7S68Yry2qv3XRC7xx62GbHZEWhH | BCH: lol Wink
spunkybd

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

When I made this post I didn't think I would get so many messages !! And people thinking im a scammer despite my Trust level.

At the time I thought the 0.1 BTC would be worth more because it is untouched, it is a old paper wallet created 3 years ago, I thought this would add value since they are an old coin.... after being called a scammer, I have learnt otherwise, I now know it is worth no more.

I was not planning to sell for Fiat, I don't want Fiat for it, I was wondering if someone wanted my 0.1 BTC created in 2015 for 0.11 BTC as I can't be asked to do the coin splits,

It is worth more. Someone could buy it so that they can claim it as a long hold instead of a short hold. It's provable to the IRS and would be great for laundering money. Too bad you didn't have more.
spunkybd

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

I sent you a PM, I'll buy it from you if you're serious.
Rotsor

Activity: 309

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

It is worth more. Someone could buy it so that they can claim it as a long hold instead of a short hold. It's provable to the IRS and would be great for laundering money. Too bad you didn't have more.

Didn't think of this but what's the advantage? This means more capital gains tax.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Didn't think of this but what's the advantage? This means more capital gains tax.
still wait a bit and every user of crypto currency will face the problem of taxation. We all want legalization of the crypto currency, but we do not have to pay someone, for the fact that we trade or earn a crypto currency in another way. But with respect to wallet, then I think you should forget it.
Ubay82

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

Jadikan Koleksi
spunkybd

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

Nah, this would mean LESS capital gains tax for whoever bought it, at least in the US it would. If he had say 1-2 mil worth he could sell it to someone who needed to cash out at 15% instead of 25% they might pay 5% on top of it to save 5%.
Rotsor

Activity: 309

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

Nah, this would mean LESS capital gains tax for whoever bought it, at least in the US it would. If he had say 1-2 mil worth he could sell it to someone who needed to cash out at 15% instead of 25% they might pay 5% on top of it to save 5%.

What I was thinking was if the coins are older that means he bought it when the price was lower which means the capital gains are higher.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

If you are selling it for a reasonable market price, PM me (incl BTC and BCH)
So actually you want the OP to trade the altcoins that are being included at the paper wallet for less then they are actually worth.

I believe that the best way for you to get the maximum amount of money for your paper wallet would be to activate and redeem the altcoins by yourself.
Download the wallets( I believe that you own 0.1BCH,0.1BTG, and 1 bitcoin diamond),and after redeeming the bitcoin from the wallet, sweep the private keys to redeem the altcoins.
Sell them on one of the major exchanges and you will get maximum pay for your paper wallet with Zero risk.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Hi,
I have a 0.1 BTC paper wallet that has not been touched since 2015, I don't know if it is any more valuable since its untouched ? Some one might want to offer some more for it, I don't know ?

==== UPDATE ====

The Quantity of bitcoin will remain same. The bitcoins you bought in 2015 or 2014 the quantity will remain same. and you dont need to exchange with bitcoins. you can sell them or buy some other crypto currency. and yes many people here think negative.  try to post with some knowledge so that you dont need to read such stupid comments from people. Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bananakievua

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

I cook at Ripple sell the currency has a great future, I've been watching her and my hopes are justified, it is already in third place in the list, it will soon be a full-fledged competitor to bitcoin is now for me it's obvious, just look at its features and characteristics The same bitcoin choice is obvious and there's nothing to be done
, it is slow and not effective I think you need to wait for the growth of the riple, I have invested a lot of money in this currency and look forward to it
onurgozupek

Activity: 1285
Merit: 591

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

Why would anyone pay just 0.01BTC for risking 0.1BTC to get 0.1BTC? What do you think that will happen with "old" Bitcoin? Is it collectible? No! I don't say you are a scammer just trying to tell this idea of selling untouched paper wallet won't work...
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

I cook at Ripple sell the currency has a great future, I've been watching her and my hopes are justified, it is already in third place in the list, it will soon be a full-fledged competitor to bitcoin is now for me it's obvious, just look at its features and characteristics The same bitcoin choice is obvious and there's nothing to be done
, it is slow and not effective I think you need to wait for the growth of the riple, I have invested a lot of money in this currency and look forward to it

Funny to hear that while you are saying ripple has the furture in crypto world. Since they have collaboration with the banks and else some financial institutions people thinking this is one of the potential coins.
But real fact is about ripple, If they being successful bitcoin and other decentralized cryptos will be out of the market.
So none of crypto earners want that to happen.

For others, not at all good to buy the wallet from others due to security reasons. Then this thread has been araised in this year starting dude.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

This can be easily put or rephrased as Bitcoin for sale. Well, it won't be so difficult to find a buyer if you have an online credibility

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

Why would anyone pay just 0.01BTC for risking 0.1BTC to get 0.1BTC? What do you think that will happen with "old" Bitcoin? Is it collectible? No! I don't say you are a scammer just trying to tell this idea of selling untouched paper wallet won't work...
I think you are not understand why he is asking 0.11BTC for his 0.1BTC because at the mean while time there were lot of forks were happened in bitcoin like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and some mkre so you will have 0.1 coin of all forked coins in that wallet with 0.1BTC but he no need to sell that wallet he can acces it and sell them in an exchange for more than his asking price.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Excuse me but I can't understand how exactly not touching it since 2015 may add anything to its value. It's not anything like a 5 digit ICQ number, for instance Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: