Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 04:08:21 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BITSTAMP] problem -- Multi-deposits through one deposit request  (Read 14 times)
ayorlia

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

Hello

I've made multiple euro deposits in bitstamp through one deposit request.
More precisely I've made a deposit request of 35300€ and I've mentionned I will do it through 3 deposits in the commentary section.
Two deposit the 10/01 and one the 12/01.
The transaction is marked as finished since 09/01 in the deposit request history but nothing in my balance ...

After one week, no news, nothing in my balance, one ticket but no answer from support after 2 days, and no one with the phone contact Sad Sad Sad
I've noticed that my 3 deposits where "only" 35200  instead of the 35300 mentionned Cry
That's why I sent 100€ yesterday with the hope it will unlock my balance.

Is it normal that bitstamp wait until all the amount of the deposit request is available ??
I've seen another posts complaining about the slowness of the support.
Hope they won't keep me waiting too long  Cry Cry

I give you an advice NEVER DO SUCH DEPOSITS, one deposit at a time with the exact amount declared.
I used bitstamp for a month now and everything was ok until this deposit. Too bad for me.
Hopefully I haven't seen post complaining of bitstamp scam SEPA deposit but I'm afraid until I see the money available in my account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.