Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 767 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilipinas (Philippines)  (Read 1312822 times)
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:25:35 AM

baka naman po pwede mag post dto
binebenta po kasi ng kapatid q ung pc nya 10k daw po later pag nakausap q sya tatanungin q ung specs
and if you want din po we are offering our place IF YOU WANT lang nman po you can put 3 to 4 mining rigs sa place namin since free ang electricity dun Grin just wanted to help my brother kz buntis ung gf nya
d nman po cguro ilegal ung offer q

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinae23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:11:41 AM

Hello Po mga kababayan...  Smiley
bago lng po ako sa BTC
Kakajoin ko lng pede penge tips . thanks

Hi there! Welcome to the club. With the tips you are asking just treat bitcoin as a business venture. Don't risk what you can't afford to lose. Also you need to study the trends in ex. - the bitcoin mining technology, world economy, central bank statements regarding bitcoin. And remember to have fun.  Cheesy

Sir thanks po..

Yes as much as possible pinagaaralan ko na ang trends...

Concerned  lng ako ng konti sa pagbaba ng value in bitcoin ngaun sa market..
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:33:46 AM

i have 20 btc i'm trying to trade locally if anybody is interested in buying bulk.

still available while trying to get my coinbase account back to verified is taking longer than i thought. pm me if you want.
plus with bloomberg saying bitcoins is taxable property, i'm also willing to discuss a slightly(slightly) larger discount. pm me asap.

oh boy, I can't wait for my loan to get approved so I can buy it all. I'm supposed to get 496k PHP one of these days. (500k PHP less processing fees.)

(Dabs? You took a bank loan? Well, they're all offering me one, so I filled up the form.)

got my account working this morning and cashed out half. i WILL cashout the rest tomorrow, unless u pm me with confirmation that you will buy the rest. and we can agree on a price. i would rather sell to you under the table at a discount.

Well, it's Friday, last banking day of the week, and ... my guess is my money comes in next week. But don't wait for me if you really need to cash out. I can't promise anything as I'm also waiting.

ramciv

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:43:23 AM

hi guys.. feels great to know na may kapwa pilipino din pala d2 sa forum. by the way, bagong player pa lng din ako sa bitcoin industry.. hope to get tips and contribute also in the future.. waiting lng ako sa order ko na antminer s1 to get started.. happy mining guys..
lorenz2356

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:13:59 AM

Magandang araw mga kababayan. newbie to sha256 and scrypt coin mining, saan po ba pwede bumili ng gridseed na pang scryptcoins? lakas kasi sa kuryente ng mga GPU at malaki ang space na kailangan base on my research..  sana meron pong pdng mabilhan d2 sa pilipinas kahit 2nd hand basta maayos pa... tapos pd po bang cash, wala kz akong BTC eh.. Thank you po! Cheesy

12KnK2YkdYTv8nKUT1pYivnmycyBCTQk74
totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:17:03 PM

Magandang araw mga kababayan. newbie to sha256 and scrypt coin mining, saan po ba pwede bumili ng gridseed na pang scryptcoins? lakas kasi sa kuryente ng mga GPU at malaki ang space na kailangan base on my research..  sana meron pong pdng mabilhan d2 sa pilipinas kahit 2nd hand basta maayos pa... tapos pd po bang cash, wala kz akong BTC eh.. Thank you po! Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518914
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:42:25 AM

Can I buy some of this coin?? thanks
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:00:38 AM

Hey guys, I'm part of this new exchange. Check it out:

http://www.coinxchange.ph

Also, totoy, our miners will arrive next week. Will update you again. If anyone else is interested, just post in that other thread or PM me. I'll be getting more of them.

My GPUs are for sale if anyone wants them. 270 and 270X.

totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:40:36 AM

Okay. Excited na Grin
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:23:01 AM

Hey guys, I'm part of this new exchange. Check it out:

http://www.coinxchange.ph

Also, totoy, our miners will arrive next week. Will update you again. If anyone else is interested, just post in that other thread or PM me. I'll be getting more of them.

My GPUs are for sale if anyone wants them. 270 and 270X.

dabs, Roxie recieved sample chips, he is working onthe design of his miner.... stay very tuned.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:52:28 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 06:05:30 AM by Dabs

@lophie, Ok. Let me know.

BTW, who's interested in a new PH coin? To be "air dropped" to anyone in the Philippines who can show a valid ID, NBI clearance, LTO driver's license, SSS/GSIS Multi-purpose Unified ID, Firearm license, NSO certified birth certificate, etc? (Foreigners who are staying in the country may be eligible, by showing proof of residency, passport, alien registration or similar.)

We don't want people to get coins for "free", so we make them work for it, and request original copies of documents, very hard to fake. My personal experience, because I am in the military, is that, one day of work can get me all of the following: NBI Clearance, Local Police Clearance, Barangay Clearance, Court/Prosecutor's Clearances, and AFP Intel (G2) Clearance.

If you buy a gun in the Philippines, you would need most of the above: Court Clearance: RTC & MTC and/or the Sandiganbayan, Neuro-psychiatric clearance, Drug Test, Gun Safety Seminar, National Police Clearance; (DI Clearance).

Specs, name of coin, up in the air, open to suggestions. And if there's no interest, no coin. Also, if no one else is willing to work on this (verifying citizenship or other proof is going to be some work), maybe it shouldn't be started as it will probably die anyway.

I just thought of it because of all these new country coins.

In other words, I'm just talking out loud.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:07:17 AM

i dint have nsi birthc but i have my passport and my voters i.d
do you think its valid because im married now and have never change my status yet

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:59:56 AM

It's not hard to get it from NSO, and it's about time you get it fixed if there's something wrong with it. You did get your passport, so that is proof of citizenship already.

However, the idea with a new coin is that people need to submit the documents, and they will probably never get them back. I don't think you're going to submit an original passport to me, just to claim your PH coins or ManilaCoin or whatever it is we will call this coin.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:08:52 AM

It's not hard to get it from NSO, and it's about time you get it fixed if there's something wrong with it. You did get your passport, so that is proof of citizenship already.

However, the idea with a new coin is that people need to submit the documents, and they will probably never get them back. I don't think you're going to submit an original passport to me, just to claim your PH coins or ManilaCoin or whatever it is we will call this coin.

ohh i was thinking that maybe you only want the xerox copy of it Cheesy
sure i can get one from NSO they just release my marriage contract last week so i might go to DFA next week to change my status

goodbye singletron

PRIMEDICE
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:06:55 PM

sure i can get one from NSO they just release my marriage contract last week so i might go to DFA next week to change my status

goodbye singletron

If I do go with such a coin, we can't accept photocopies, only originals. I know how easy it is to use photoshop. We want to avoid that kind of thing. If there is a walk-in process, perhaps photocopies might work, as long as the original is presented for verification.

Again, that's all a lot of work, especially if there will be a few million of you guys doing it. This would have to be a major operation.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:10:11 PM

goodbye singletron

If I do go with such a coin, we can't accept photocopies, only originals. I know how easy it is to use photoshop. We want to avoid that kind of thing. If there is a walk-in process, perhaps photocopies might work, as long as the original is presented for verification.

Again, that's all a lot of work, especially if there will be a few million of you guys doing it. This would have to be a major operation.

alright i'll send you a message next week because i need to fix my passport status also along with philhealth sss and stuff

PRIMEDICE
dazzle

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:15:40 PM

Guys, please support!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572113.msg6235067#msg6235067
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:37:26 PM

Would be nice to have a country coin of our own. If you would continue with that "walk-in" distribution I could volunteer.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
miroman86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:18:35 PM

@lophie, Ok. Let me know.

BTW, who's interested in a new PH coin? To be "air dropped" to anyone in the Philippines who can show a valid ID, NBI clearance, LTO driver's license, SSS/GSIS Multi-purpose Unified ID, Firearm license, NSO certified birth certificate, etc? (Foreigners who are staying in the country may be eligible, by showing proof of residency, passport, alien registration or similar.)

We don't want people to get coins for "free", so we make them work for it, and request original copies of documents, very hard to fake. My personal experience, because I am in the military, is that, one day of work can get me all of the following: NBI Clearance, Local Police Clearance, Barangay Clearance, Court/Prosecutor's Clearances, and AFP Intel (G2) Clearance.

If you buy a gun in the Philippines, you would need most of the above: Court Clearance: RTC & MTC and/or the Sandiganbayan, Neuro-psychiatric clearance, Drug Test, Gun Safety Seminar, National Police Clearance; (DI Clearance).

Specs, name of coin, up in the air, open to suggestions. And if there's no interest, no coin. Also, if no one else is willing to work on this (verifying citizenship or other proof is going to be some work), maybe it shouldn't be started as it will probably die anyway.

I just thought of it because of all these new country coins.

In other words, I'm just talking out loud.

Just talking out loud too...

How do you plan on going about this? Do you have ties to the government? What are your thoughts long term?

I'm down with having a PHcoin, but would love to know what the main idea behind it is... Are we aiming for a replacement of the Peso? Or an alternative? A companion currency? Just thinking what role banks will be playing here since last I heard, PNB doesnt want to do anything with crypto... Or was it just bitcoin? Should it be helping the poor? Or will it just make the rich richer as usual? I think there should be a limit of how much you airdrop somebody based on their income. I personally don't like the idea of giving more money to rich people. But then again, I dont like giving too much money to poor people because they tend to get spoiled. Dont get me wrong, I give to poor people; the old men playing the guitar on bridges mostly, because they have EFFORT, not the street kids who just say "kuya penge pera"...

Scrypt or SHA256?

Premined? 7107million (or billion) coins sounds kinda cool... Yes like the festival, like the number of islands...

I'd love to help with any motion graphics needs too, And other graphic promotional materials... PM me if ever..

I'm heading back to LA tonight, can PHcoin be airdropped for OFWs and other Filipinos not residing in the PH?

I think its a good idea and could get mass adoption quicker than other countries, because for one thing, Filipinos like trends. Would also be safer in terms of thieves aka Napoles... Good luck hiding corruption in the blockchain (or sidechain when the time comes!?)...

Overall sounds interesting, but needs a lot of thinking through... Buying redhorse with crypto sounds amazing.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:36:03 AM

Just talking out loud too...

How do you plan on going about this? Do you have ties to the government? What are your thoughts long term?

I'm down with having a PHcoin, but would love to know what the main idea behind it is... Are we aiming for a replacement of the Peso? Or an alternative? A companion currency? Just thinking what role banks will be playing here since last I heard, PNB doesnt want to do anything with crypto... Or was it just bitcoin? Should it be helping the poor? Or will it just make the rich richer as usual? I think there should be a limit of how much you airdrop somebody based on their income. I personally don't like the idea of giving more money to rich people. But then again, I dont like giving too much money to poor people because they tend to get spoiled. Dont get me wrong, I give to poor people; the old men playing the guitar on bridges mostly, because they have EFFORT, not the street kids who just say "kuya penge pera"...

Scrypt or SHA256?

Premined? 7107million (or billion) coins sounds kinda cool... Yes like the festival, like the number of islands...

I'd love to help with any motion graphics needs too, And other graphic promotional materials... PM me if ever..

I'm heading back to LA tonight, can PHcoin be airdropped for OFWs and other Filipinos not residing in the PH?

I think its a good idea and could get mass adoption quicker than other countries, because for one thing, Filipinos like trends. Would also be safer in terms of thieves aka Napoles... Good luck hiding corruption in the blockchain (or sidechain when the time comes!?)...

Overall sounds interesting, but needs a lot of thinking through... Buying redhorse with crypto sounds amazing.

IMO the coin should aim first for general awareness of crypto in PH.

Scrypt, SHA? Pure PoS sounds cool.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 767 »
  Print  

Jump to: