Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that Massive Correction all over now ?  (Read 1600 times)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

Charts show us the past. No one will say what will happen. If he is not an insider. But the insider will never say, and silently uses the information.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

I believe things are starting to get better. The charts have clearly shown this.
The chart has really shown a positive outlook on corrections and I think the corrections is about to come to an end and bitcoin is about to get pump again including other coins. I also think now create another opportunity for those that what to buy bitcoin at a cheap price and make good profit in future.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

Can we now look forward to 2018 in peace lol.  Grin Huh

Also any thoughts on what might be a good gainer over the next 24 hours or so ?

I believe it was but some analysts believe the worst of it isn't over yet. I would argue myself we are out of the woods but I am no expert on the matter and would wait until breakouts are confirmed before re-investing into altcoins.

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

I believe it was but some analysts believe the worst of it isn't over yet. I would argue myself we are out of the woods but I am no expert on the matter and would wait until breakouts are confirmed before re-investing into altcoins.
This is not a massive correction anymore it's called a panic selling where people believing those FUD news they have heard/read which makes everyone go crazy and follow what others did. That's why everything was turning red last month, price correction was already done but FUD creators are still there trying to bring down everyone and most of them really believe what they have told that's why we experience a massive downfall.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

I don't think it will be over. This thread is open from last month and as we have seen, we've been in this massive price correction of more than 60%. So imagine for one month, the price fluctuates and the marketcap slushed more than half.

With that said, I'm still seeing corrections like every 2 days so hold your horses, we are really in for a long bearish trend. Just continue to buy in this dips though. Much better to accumulate more before the price rally begins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Think we will have one more correction but not that big like previous one and do think that 7k will hold this time as this is still great price to buy in if you are bullish towards crypto in general
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

I wouldn't mind another chance to buy at $7k at my taxes come back. Lol
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

Weak but positive phenomenon after what happened. We still have to wait a week and we can go back to the usual work in the market. And who during this time also bribed will only benefit in the future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

I think that cryptos in general will start to rise again later this year but not before Chinese new years eve in two days.So if you are bullish long term, this might be a good time to buy now.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

This is a good start, but don't expect too much. First quarter would be bloody and might there be some days that it will be stable. Everything will start on the mid year where season usually start, holders and traders will work harder and this is the time where FUDS will be forgotten.

jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

The correction was started by fud, and the past week the fud as been pretty absent. I am excited to see whether it will continue like this, or if the fud returns. This pretty much determines which way the price will go.
ptrsndc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

People need to learn how to make a profit from both bullish & bearish market. Then it's just enjoying  Smiley
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
Merited by zhukovt34 (1)

Hello. We have to wait and see, i bought some Eth all the way down, habe enough altcoin for now. I am prepared to buy more. The correction was a reminder to take some profits

Cheers

There is no other chance in this year as big as this chance. You are right now is our time to take the profit by buying back the altcoin in very low price. This will not happen again in the future. Dont waste your time by wait and see the market. Acat now and get the profit in the future.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

I think that the worst is over.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

I think people's reaction to the FUD gretly help the dump, I won't call this a coorection, I will call it a discount sales, why in the world are people selling their Bitcoin at $6k, I missed the buy. I think the steadt price increase we will likely sustain from now on, those that bought the dip must be happy buy now
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

I think that storm is passed, but as someone said the life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
So learn, find and act, it is good time for buy!  Wink

needctrl

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

BTC is looking really good right now. Something will happen today, we're going up it seems, hope we brake that 10k mark
Haryford

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

BTC is looking really good right now. Something will happen today, we're going up it seems, hope we brake that 10k mark

That is right. The BTC is above $9200 and most coins are rising.
Alexertor

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

There are some greens colors and looks good, but who knows?
Maybe there will be more drops, but soon it will start to rise.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

If we can brwak 600 million marketcap with bitcoin price break $12000 it will goes up and we are on the bullish again and probably we can tough $30000 by juni this year and touch $50000 at q3 2018. Thi is just my optimist analytic do it with your own risk and always invest money you can afford to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: