Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-krona: Sweden to become first economy to introduce a cryptocurrency  (Read 109 times)
Elby (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

E-krona: Sweden to become first economy to introduce a cryptocurrency

Finally the news I and many of you all were waiting for (always knew that official country coins would be released as governments see the potential too), the first official cryptocoin/digital coin released by a Mational bank so supported by the government, Sweden as a pioneer country does it and they should get lots of credits for this! In the EU we of course have the EURO, but many countries and their residents want their national currency back, now this will be possible with official released country coins backed by the National banks and governments.

Source: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1801/S00232/sweden-to-become-first-economy-to-introduce-a-cryptocurrency.htm

Of course this news will also back up the cryptocurrency market (altcoin market) and their investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

Good news, eventhough mastercards are commonly used when doing payments in sweden but it is a great help in our part as a tourist if E-krona is implemented, for we can directly convert our Bitcoin or Ethereum to E-krona and used it in sweden. I'm looking forward to visit sweden again in the future.
TyrellWellick

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

E-krona: Sweden to become first economy to introduce a cryptocurrency

Finally the news I and many of you all were waiting for (always knew that official country coins would be released as governments see the potential too), the first official cryptocoin/digital coin released by a Mational bank so supported by the government, Sweden as a pioneer country does it and they should get lots of credits for this! In the EU we of course have the EURO, but many countries and their residents want their national currency back, now this will be possible with official released country coins backed by the National banks and governments.

Source: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1801/S00232/sweden-to-become-first-economy-to-introduce-a-cryptocurrency.htm

Of course this news will also back up the cryptocurrency market (altcoin market) and their investors.

Hi guys, is this project already been done?

Or is there still an announcement thread about this endeavor?

I would like to very much support this project, it displays legitimacy.
Abar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

It looks like SCAM!
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

If that is true, the news is very positive. A lot of bad news has been coming from all over the world about cryptocurrencies lately. And we all saw their negative impact on the popularity of all crypto. Therefore, only reliable and truthful news will have a positive impact on the development of all cryptocurrencies.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

To be exact, Swedish E-krona would not certainly be the first national (state-run) cryptocurrency. Venezuela introduced their own cryptocurrency called "Petro" a few months ago. I am always aware when a certain country announces such an intention to run its own cryptocurrency because it usually means centralized cryptocurrency with very strong control of government or national bank.  Embarrassed
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

I am looking for an option by ETH or BTC (not credit card), is it possible?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: