Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2021, 02:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which game do you wish to play at ETTA
Roulette - 4 (36.4%)
Blackjack - 4 (36.4%)
Sports Betting - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱ETTA Games 🔱 New Number Hunting is ON! WIN Up to 0.02 BTC!~  (Read 1541 times)
lite
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009


View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:21:24 AM
 #81

Do you have any affiliate program? I can't find any information about it on the site?
No, they don't have affiliate program. hopefully in future they might have one.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1611369101
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1611369101

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1611369101
Reply with quote  #2

1611369101
Report to moderator
1611369101
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1611369101

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1611369101
Reply with quote  #2

1611369101
Report to moderator
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
 #82

Do you have any affiliate program? I can't find any information about it on the site?
No, they don't have affiliate program. hopefully in future they might have one.

Thank you very much, Lite. Yes, the affiliate program is one of the items we are working on now. We will deliver it to you by end of March.

Thank you.  Smiley

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:10:32 AM by ettagames
 #83

🔷🔶ETTA Games just went mobile🔷🔶


As you may know that ETTA Games is always presenting the most uplifting promotion and bonus for ETTA lovers!
With the grand launch of ETTA Games mobile version, we’re pleased to introduce you the super exciting campaign


If you love to chase number combinations, if your lucky number is 4 same numbers,
this is a perfect campaign for you then!

Check how it works as follows:
⚡ Prize pool: 2 ETH and more
⚡ Target number: 0000, 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888, 9999
⚡ The hunting is starting at 05:00 AM(GMT+0), which means Now!
⚡ 2 levels of campaign


⚡ Each player's chance in each level: Classic-1 time, Royal-1 time;
for example: if player Steve rolled 2222 in Classic level, his 2nd time lucky hitting 9999 in Classic level wouldn’t be counted
⚡ The prize will be rewarded to winner’s account at 06:00 AM(GMT+0) every day; if you hunt 8888 after 06:00 AM of the day, the bonus will be rewarded on the next day


Are You A PRO Number Hunter? SHOW US!


Best of luck,
ETTA Games
_______________________
Disclaimer: ETTA Games reserves all the rights for final explanation, including change or terminate the promotion at anytime and block/close/mute player account and invalidate any betting/reward if any abuse founded.



ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
eldrin
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 138



View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:43:58 AM by eldrin
 #84

Some problems with the mobile version:
1. Bet amount, Payout and Win chance are not editable.
2. Clicking play, deposit, withdraw, faucet button and some other texts highlights the texts which is annoying while playing
3.1 No high-low switch button
3.2 If the ⇄ button is the high-low switch, then it isn't really switching high and low. Only the colors are switching (example: my current win chance is 97.99% [<97.99], I click the ⇄ button, the win chance becomes 2% instead of 97.99% [>2.01])

I hope these will be corrected immediately as I can't play my depo with these problems. Thank you Smiley

ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:44:37 AM by ettagames
 #85

Some problems with the mobile version:
1. Bet amount, Payout and Win chance are not editable.
2. Clicking play, deposit, withdraw, faucet button and some other texts highlights the texts which is annoying while playing
3.1 No high-low switch button
3.2 If the ⇄ button is the high-low switch, then it isn't really switching high and low. Only the colors are switching (example: my current win chance is 97.99% [<97.99], I click the ⇄ button, the win chance becomes 2% instead of 97.99% [>2.01])

I hope these will be corrected immediately as I can't play my depo with these problems. Thank you Smiley

Hi eldrin,

Thanks so much for your prompt feedback!
As below our answers and questions:

1. Yes, we also found that it's not working on some Android devices, now it's fixed.  
2. Not very sure about your question, would you mind explaining it precisely? It's the pop-up message or highlighted texts which are annoying?
3.1. Yes, that is the high-low switch button
3.2. And yes again, you're right, the high-low function has been fixed now.

Thanks again for your precious feedback, it really helps us to make ETTA Games better Smiley

Best of luck,
ETTA Games

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
eldrin
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 138



View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:42:30 AM
 #86

2. Clicking play, deposit, withdraw, faucet button and some other texts highlights the texts which is annoying while playing

2. Not very sure about your question, would you mind explaining it precisely? It's the pop-up message or highlighted texts which are annoying?

Example:
Clicking 1/2, 2X or MAX button highlights some text as seen here:


Same thing when clicking Deposit/Withdraw/Faucet button

ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
 #87

2. Clicking play, deposit, withdraw, faucet button and some other texts highlights the texts which is annoying while playing

2. Not very sure about your question, would you mind explaining it precisely? It's the pop-up message or highlighted texts which are annoying?

Example:
Clicking 1/2, 2X or MAX button highlights some text as seen here:


Same thing when clicking Deposit/Withdraw/Faucet button


Hi eldrin,

Thanks so much!

1. & 3. The issues have been fixed, you may try them now!
2. thanks for your clarification, we're now clear, will check it immediately!

Best of luck,
ETTA Games


ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:45:21 AM by ettagames
 #88

🔶🔷Latest Update On Number Hunting Promotion🔷🔶

We’ve updated the rules of Number Hunting promotion!
Now the target numbers are

⚡⚡0000, 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888, 9999⚡⚡

10 times of win chance than before in each level!!
Also, some ETTA players already hunted the numbers since the promotion started

Congrats to eldrin, bitcoindj

The prize will be credited to players’ account right away!
Come to be our great hunter and win back 0.2 ETH right now!

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:50:08 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 10:12:30 AM by ettagames
 #89

🚀🚀Pro Number Hunters keep showing up at ETTA Games 🚀🚀

Congrats to CocaCola23, TwistedWarrior, giga555

The prize will be credited to hunters’ account right away!
Come to be our great hunter and win back 0.2 ETH right now!

Happy Hunting Everyone!
We're sure you will get so much fun at ETTA Games

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1412


Avatar & Personal text for rent


View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
 #90

6th winner in the number hunt. Took me a few minutes before the number came out good thing I didn't hit any other numbers that were already on the winner list the pop up message felt awesome seeing it after you hit a winning number.  Cheesy


..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:34:35 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 07:52:49 AM by ettagames
 #91

6th winner in the number hunt. Took me a few minutes before the number came out good thing I didn't hit any other numbers that were already on the winner list the pop up message felt awesome seeing it after you hit a winning number.  Cheesy



A huge congratulation to you ralle14!!

And yes! Now only 4 places of hunter left in Royal level, which means other players should hurry up!
Keep rolling, keep winning!

Bring up your BTC/ETH to ETTA Games and WIN BACK MORE!
Don't miss the chance to be our GREAT HUNTER EVER!

Happy Hunting!

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
 #92


🔥🔥4 places left in Royal & 15 places left in Classic 🔥🔥

Hurry Up, we got more and more Winners now!
And here's the hot and cold numbers so far in Number Hunting

🔥Hot Numbers 🔥 to Hunt: 1111, 7777
❄ Cold Numbers ❄ to Hunt: 5555, 9999

So, what are you still waiting for?
Bring up your BTC/ETH and WIN BACK MORE!!

Keep Rolling, Keep Hunting!
You know we love to see you WIN

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:01:00 AM
 #93


Thanks for all of your participation in Number Hunting!
🔥🔥All the Great Hunters are found at ETTA Games 🔥🔥

It has really been a successful promotion because of your enthusiasm!

We will launch the next very exciting feature - 💎💎Affiliate Program 💎💎 soon!
So stay tuned with ETTA Games, many surprises are waiting for you  Wink Wink Wink

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
BCHFaucet
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:49 PM
 #94


Thanks for all of your participation in Number Hunting!
🔥🔥All the Great Hunters are found at ETTA Games 🔥🔥

It has really been a successful promotion because of your enthusiasm!

We will launch the next very exciting feature - 💎💎Affiliate Program 💎💎 soon!
So stay tuned with ETTA Games, many surprises are waiting for you  Wink Wink Wink


Played on your https://www.ettagames.io/ContractGame and made a bet of 0.26 ETH on the lucky dice on odds 1.95 https://etherscan.io/tx/0x91b50aca3b66949d45a60d39705c400e9a77375683b21aa4a0666f4754a0f788 and won, havent received any coins tho, did i just get scammed ?
eldrin
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 138



View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:28:56 AM
 #95

Played on your https://www.ettagames.io/ContractGame and made a bet of 0.26 ETH on the lucky dice on odds 1.95 https://etherscan.io/tx/0x91b50aca3b66949d45a60d39705c400e9a77375683b21aa4a0666f4754a0f788 and won, havent received any coins tho, did i just get scammed ?

You're not scammed, you bet is still "wagering", but it has been hours already. Have you contacted their support?

ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:30:36 AM
 #96


Thanks for all of your participation in Number Hunting!
🔥🔥All the Great Hunters are found at ETTA Games 🔥🔥

It has really been a successful promotion because of your enthusiasm!

We will launch the next very exciting feature - 💎💎Affiliate Program 💎💎 soon!
So stay tuned with ETTA Games, many surprises are waiting for you  Wink Wink Wink


Played on your https://www.ettagames.io/ContractGame and made a bet of 0.26 ETH on the lucky dice on odds 1.95 https://etherscan.io/tx/0x91b50aca3b66949d45a60d39705c400e9a77375683b21aa4a0666f4754a0f788 and won, havent received any coins tho, did i just get scammed ?

Hi

Don;t worry, we got your message and we are dealing on this issue. Your ETH is very safe. Smiley

ETTA

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:22:50 AM
 #97


Thanks for all of your participation in Number Hunting!
🔥🔥All the Great Hunters are found at ETTA Games 🔥🔥

It has really been a successful promotion because of your enthusiasm!

We will launch the next very exciting feature - 💎💎Affiliate Program 💎💎 soon!
So stay tuned with ETTA Games, many surprises are waiting for you  Wink Wink Wink


Played on your https://www.ettagames.io/ContractGame and made a bet of 0.26 ETH on the lucky dice on odds 1.95 https://etherscan.io/tx/0x91b50aca3b66949d45a60d39705c400e9a77375683b21aa4a0666f4754a0f788 and won, havent received any coins tho, did i just get scammed ?

Hi Friend

Your winning has been rewarded. Please help to verify again. Sorry for the encountered. Thank you.

ETTA

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 289
Merit: 100



View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 09:59:03 AM by ettagames
 #98


🔰🔰ETTA Games Affiliate Program Just Launched 🔰🔰

Here comes the super amazing feature of ETTA Games

🔱 Affiliate Program 🔱

We offer you commission for every bet from your referrals
No matter it's a winning or losing bet!


⚡High Commission: 20% ⚡
⚡Real-Time Activity Checking⚡
⚡Cashouts Anytime⚡
⚡Banner Package Provided⚡


💎Take part in our Affiliate Program now, and maximize your profits at full speed💎
Visit 💎 ETTA Games 💎 for more details!!


Earn more and Win a lot!
ETTA Games


ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
game-protect
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507



View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
 #99

Do you offer live dealer as well?
JackpotRacer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008


Racer and Lottery game are Closed


View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
 #100


🔰🔰ETTA Games Affiliate Program Just Launched 🔰🔰

Here comes the super amazing feature of ETTA Games

🔱 Affiliate Program 🔱

We offer you commission for every bet from your referrals
No matter it's a winning or losing bet!


⚡High Commission: 20% ⚡
⚡Real-Time Activity Checking⚡
⚡Cashouts Anytime⚡
⚡Banner Package Provided⚡


💎Take part in our Affiliate Program now, and maximize your profits at full speed💎
Visit 💎 ETTA Games 💎 for more details!!


Earn more and Win a lot!
ETTA Games



what is your house edge if you can give 20% from each bet? for example a user will wager 100k and the referrer will get 20% from 100k = 20k

what did I miss here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!