Poll
Question: Which game do you wish to play at ETTA
Roulette - 4 (33.3%)
Blackjack - 5 (41.7%)
Sports Betting - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱ETTA Games 🔱 New Number Hunting is ON! WIN Up to 0.02 BTC!~  (Read 1639 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

Congrats on the design.

I am actually surprised how much work you have put into this website. And its great that you have a large bankroll that you've proved solvency.

I got a question regarding the ETH DAPP for the off-chain betting. How does this work exactly?

Does it let you bet if you are offline and don't have wifi in certain areas? Or is it just betting but without the main ETH blockchain and uses a different blockchain?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ettagames (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Congrats on the design.

I am actually surprised how much work you have put into this website. And its great that you have a large bankroll that you've proved solvency.

I got a question regarding the ETH DAPP for the off-chain betting. How does this work exactly?

Does it let you bet if you are offline and don't have wifi in certain areas? Or is it just betting but without the main ETH blockchain and uses a different blockchain?

Hi adaseb,

Thanks for your message!
For your questions, actually, we currently don't support the ETH Dapp off-chain betting, only on-chain betting.
Let us know if you still have questions! We're willing to answer Smiley

ETTA Games

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
wtfedward

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

offline doesn't mean, you can play games by turning off your wifi
wtfedward

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

is there any chat-box or i'm missing something!!
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Just sign up a few days ago to ETTA games. Simple and good design.
My question about ETTA points, i have collect a few k etta points but i dont see option to exchange or something like that on site and i actually don't know much about that points (or may be i miss something there). Can you explain how ETTA points work, and what for we collect that points? thanks.

Provablefair

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

LOL  read all post   wanted to say only nice update Cheesy:D

And nice move to pass from  metamask single bet on via chain with a registration deposit and play from DB  ...  even if old site could be played only using metamask ...  i'll keep all 2 system in you !! ^_^

Provablefair

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

My question about ETTA points, i have collect a few k etta points but i dont see option to exchange or something like that on site and i actually don't know much about that points (or may be i miss something there). Can you explain how ETTA points work, and what for we collect that points? thanks.

i Saw them just added to new update of site . So far used to 2018 New Year Bonus-Free 0.6 Ether like lottery winner was oeleoo

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

And nice move to pass from  metamask single bet on via chain with a registration deposit and play from DB  ...  even if old site could be played only using metamask ...  i'll keep all 2 system in you !! ^_^

please  ELI5 so I can understand what you said

thx

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Provablefair

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

thx

Before update of site you could play on it only using metamask 1 single bet needed a single TX on eth chain ...   after large diffusion of cryptokitty (readed online it filled the eth net) i was trying to play  but fee on eth raised soo much and also some went denied from chain and i lost fee too ..

See the old page to understand you can find it here now https://ettagames.io/ContractGame

was like its written inside :
Install MetaMask  - NO REGISTRATION  - NO DEPOSITS

its clear now Huh

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

thx

Before update of site you could play on it only using metamask 1 single bet needed a single TX on eth chain ...   after large diffusion of cryptokitty (readed online it filled the eth net) i was trying to play  but fee on eth raised soo much and also some went denied from chain and i lost fee too ..

See the old page to understand you can find it here now https://ettagames.io/ContractGame

was like its written inside :
Install MetaMask  - NO REGISTRATION  - NO DEPOSITS

its clear now Huh

thx for trying to explain.

lets see if I got it now Smiley

before it was on chain and now it is off chain. am I right?

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Provablefair

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

Yup   was full on chain  each bet required a TX with low fee was also good i think.

Smiley

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:13:18 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:40:15 PM by lite

Nope, chat box is not yet implemented.

There's no way to exchange/redeem ETTA points for anything yet. you could probably use your ETTA points to enter in promotion/giveaways like the "new year bonus". i'm sure admin has other use plans for points.
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

Nope, chat box is not yet implemented.

There's no way to exchange/redeem ETTA points for anything yet. you could probably use your ETTA points to enter in promotion/giveaways like the "new year bonus". i'm sure admin has other use plans for points.

Thanks @Lite Smiley for helping to answering this question! And it's totally correct!

@Apriand, thanks for your message, and we just finished our New Year Bonus-Lucky Draw with ETTA Points.
Other ETTA Points redeem/exchange plans/promotions are under preparation, which will be launched to you all in a very short period.
You may play our new game-ETTA Dice first, I'm sure that you won't be disappointed!
Let us know if any other questions, we're always willing to answer Smiley

ETTA Games

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:25:19 PM by o_e_l_e_o

Hi there,

I'm the lucky winner of your new year give-away. I can't thank you enough - it's helped to soften the blow of the recent bear market considerably!

Thanks again!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Hi there,

I'm the lucky winner of your new year give-away. I can't thank you enough - it's helped to soften the blow of the recent bear market considerably!

As a small thank you, I'd like to donate to you my signature as advertising space. I mostly only post in Gambling and Games and Rounds, but it's yours if you would like it.

Thanks again!

Congratulation for the win. You were a tough competitor I must admit.
How did you achieve such a big amount of points 5.4m+ to give a hard fight? No one was near you.
I think you played all day long to accumulate such amount of points. Roll Eyes If it is true, then your effort let you win not your luck. You have written your fate by your own hand.  Smiley
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

How did you achieve such a big amount of points 5.4m+ to give a hard fight? No one was near you.
I think you played all day long to accumulate such amount of points. Roll Eyes If it is true, then your effort let you win not your luck. You have written your fate by your own hand.  Smiley

Thank you! Yes, I played a lot. My statistics on my profile page say well over 30k individual bets. Time consuming, but worth it in the end Cheesy
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

Thank you! Yes, I played a lot. My statistics on my profile page say well over 30k individual bets. Time consuming, but worth it in the end Cheesy
Congrats. you made 30k bets/clicks! that must be tiring lol. there's no automatic betting implementation yet, it should probably be added in upcoming/future update along with chat box.  Smiley
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

I was attempting to go check out your provable fairness system, I found your verifier. I can change the client seed, but not the server seed or the hash secret. I'm assuming this is a bug, I thought you'd want to know about it.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

Hi there,

As a small thank you, I'd like to donate to you my signature as advertising space. I mostly only post in Gambling and Games and Rounds, but it's yours if you would like it.

Thanks again!

You really did a good job here to get a winning above all of us here, but I just wondering how much you spend on here and are you getting good profit here beside the prize? If I not mistake the prize should be in eth right? Mean while you are betting using btc? Am I right? And consider your amount of betting using btc does it even worth to get only eth?
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

Hi there,

Thanks again!

Hi Our Lucky Winner!

Congrats to you again on this winning!
And so grateful for your proposal, we will get back to you soon for the signature!
Have a good day and have a lot of fun at ETTA Games!

ETTA Games

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: