Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2065 times)
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Bitcoin is definitely not dead even though the value of bitcoin is really low,we can't still deny the fact that  bitcoin is fighting back for it's slowly recovery and it's actually a good development for bitcoin.It's just bitcoin as for now is experiencing some economic problems and being affected by some factors which can't be easily dealt with in a short period of time.That's why we must put our faith on bitcoin for it's comeback.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michellekking

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Yes, I think the price of bitcoin is collapsing now, but that doesn't lead to the death of bitcoin. I think this is a normal adjustment, it will recover soon after the adjustment, and what we need to do is to be patient and hold the bitcoins.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
Merited by fattyforhire (3)

I think this judgment is due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is falling, and for some reason it is believed that this is the beginning of the end of bitcoin. I am sure that very soon there will be an explosion of price growth.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

On the contrary, bitcoin is only at the start of its current development. I am sure that very soon he will surprise us with his price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Yes its true bitcoin will be back on track again even the price goes down but no worry bitcoin will rise again, but there is a lot of newbie who is afraid to take  a risk in holding their coin that is the reason why the market goes down, but bitcoin would never be dead first of all it is the mother of all cyptocurrency without bitcoin there is no coin.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin. But bitcoin will not die for sure. A bit looking back you can remember what was the price bitcoin several months ago, then everything changed. Do not panic everything will fall into place soon.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Bitcoin did not die. Bitcoin prices temporarily stabilized. But that does not mean that Bitcoin will end. Bitcoin will never die or end. Because Bitcoin has gained many popularity .
I also agree that the existence of bitcoin is not dead and wil never be dead. I believe that bitcoin will stay longer and hopefully forever. This will just be possible if we will help spread the uses of bitcoin. Its also good to have more investors in bitcoin for us to gain more profit.
Due to recent downfall most of the people are in severe panic because of the constantly down setting Bitcoin price makes some Bitcoin users worried and afraid that Bitcoin will stay history. But I'm sure Bitcoin will remain there anytime. And the price issue that has recently dropped, it has become commonplace in the digital currency.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Even after going through such a big rally anyone thinks that bitcoin is dieing than they need to get their head checked. The recent rally was a proof that bitcoin is here to stay and still the king of them all.

Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

Yes i think Bitcoin is not dead because now is more popular than before, the low price is just temporary and we need to hold and wait a couple of months for see the price up $15k again.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonasmathebula

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

Btc is not dead and it wil be live for a lot of years...   Wink Wink Wink
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin. But bitcoin will not die for sure. A bit looking back you can remember what was the price bitcoin several months ago, then everything changed. Do not panic everything will fall into place soon.

Many people think that it takes only a few months for bitcoin to end and the reason is due to spreading negativity but instead of panic many people are buying and holding bitcoin for long term investment while the market price is low,

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

I agree!!! I don’t think is that easy to kill bitcoin, has a lot of people involved scattered around the world

also another you have a very interesting concept I learned from a famous writer Nassim Taleb (writer of Balck swan)

is that even if bitcoin “dies” we now know how to build it again and in a better way!
Maryverycool

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Now the price of bitcoin is getting lower and lower, but I don't think it will lead to the death of bitcoin, which will soon stop and recover. I think bitcoin is very difficult to die in a short period of time.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:10:33 PM

bitcoin also died like this time like all the other times. Tomorrow we will also see him walking through the blockchain, perhaps taking some lightning network slate and then returning to the road.
yana0901

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

The digital currency lost due to the forgetfulness or death of the user, broken technology or intentional destruction, can never be restored.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

I agree with what you say. Now everyone is starting to panic with the decrease in bitcoin prices. but they don't see how bitcoin price growth a few years ago. The rise and derease bitcoin prices has happened a lot, and so do bad news about bitcoin. But bitcoin still lives up to now. And I'm sure the bitcoin price will go back up this year. Now is the time to hold and be patient.
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

I was new to bitcoin, and I started loving bitcoin. I am very sad if bitcoin ends.
bitcoin has just been popular and started many who love bitcoin. and I think bitcoin will not end quickly.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

Yes agreed with you that bitcoin would do not die. I believe having low rate value in the marketplace is only an obstacle that we need to face. The great path has an obstacle. Lets continue to believe it. We all know that there are something good reason behind this. Stop selling your bitcoin just hold and wait the proper time.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

it is always recovered in every time we are seeing a down of the price and we only need to wait the price is back. I don't think that bitcoin dies before bitcoin could reach all people in all country because I think there still many people don't know about bitcoin and we need to introduce bitcoin to them. so for now, I think the price is in the right way to reach a higher price and we hope that in this year, we can break the highest price for bitcoin and altcoin.
One thing I love must about bitcoin is that the bitcoin price recovers all the time. The only thing that we can say is time varies from one bitcoin recovery to another, but it recovers all the time. Whenever you see a bitcoin price dip there must be a price pump on the way as well, it only a matter of time. it is the game of buying low and selling high, you should always remember that.   

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

yes bitcoin is not dead. bitcoin price might get low but in the end the price will still get high. just stop selling your bitcoins, hold them until the price will get high that will satisfy yourself and for your needs.
Bitcoin is neither dead nor it will be dead no matter what the circumstances are and that bitcoin will remain there at the top of the list amongst all the coins which are there in the crypto world and that it is the best coin and the most favorable coin of all time for the sake of investing your money as it helps you in having some very good amount of profit at the end. Bitcoin holds a very bright future for itself as well as its investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: