Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2065 times)
PaulMittin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I still believe bitcoin is not dead. Though there are so many crypto coins coming up nowadays. Bitcoin is definitely going to transform the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Bitcoin will not easily die that fast, bitcoin is too strong to vanish just like that. Although the price drops that does not mean bitcoin die, but bitcoin will be able to bounce back and prove toughness. Keep thinking positive, and the benefits you will get.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Bitcoin will never be dead,never die,can not stop and can not end. Bitcoin is always here because of us, because of the users and investors. Not all the time the price of Bitcoin is high like this now not all the time the price of Bitcoin is lower. Decreasing of the price is to buy Bitcoin to invest it and waiting for the price to increase it then there is the timing to sell their Bitcoin to change it into big amount of money. Bitcoin never die because this is the number one coin of crypto currency all over the world. I trust Bitcoin since I joined here.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

it was happen now, i hope it will back to $20.000
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

People think bitcoin is going to die because of its low price. Those people who think that bitcoin is going to die is those people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin or the people who do not believe in it. Bitcoin will survive and will recover very soon. Let's just wait and see.
That's the reason also why some of the trader's are gone to panic selling their coin because they taught that the price dropping that happened to bitcoin is a sign of bitcoin dying which is not true. There's a reason behid those price dropped it's either positive or negative reason for me I'd still have strong feeling that bitcoin will not going to die.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

Let suppose bitcoin die, do you think bitcoin holders will just trow their bitcoins away? They won’t, they will just wait for the perfect time to head the wounds of bitcoin past and received their reward when the bitcoin resurrect again. What I am pointing is an antique; that bitcoin just like other items could be forgotten by time, but like physical items, the time will make their value increase.
why saying suppose bitcoin is dead?lol even in dreams it wont happen because if bitcoin dies,the whole crypto dies with it,so never let this coin dies even in your dreams because you will having no tomorrow if this happens..lets continue support the crypto for progress and for recovery

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Right you are! Bitcoin is already back on a steady growth and right now Bitcoin is above $11K on coinmarketcap.
Bitcoin is neither dead nor it can be dead as bitcoin has come into this world to rule the world and that it has not been here in this world just for the sake of getting vanished or dying off.

Bitcoin is the top rated coin amongst all other coins which are there in this world of digital coins and the market value of bitcoin is far more than that of any other coin. Bitcoin will remain there and will keep on helping the people in getting richer.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

of course it's not dead bitcoin and if it's dead bitcoin is just a net user,and Though there are so many crypto coins coming up nowadays.because of the users and investors.
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Yes of course bitcoin is not dead. Because its so popular nowadays and its value is high and ita good
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

Hello. NOT! Bitcoin is not dead, all coins have fallen, not just bitcoin. I think it's going to be a period when they will come back, maybe they will exceed the maximum reached earlier this year, but I think there will still be another market collapse somewhere in the summer-autumn, as in the winter it grows the same as in the year which has just passed

obviously not, how can it be dead when the value is still  high. it maybe fall a bit but compare to other coins , bitcoin is still the number one. impossible to be dead. it won't happen  at this moment. bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Actually, it is always recovered in every time we see a down of the price and we only need to wait untill the price is back. I do not think that bitcoin dies before bitcoin could reach all people in all countries world wide because I think there still many people do not know anything about bitcoin and we need to introduce bitcoin to them. so i think the price is in the right way to reach a higher price and we hope that in this year itself. And surely we can break the highest price for bitcoin and altcoins.
rartokens

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

At the end, we may not need bitcoin but a family of it:

http://rartokens.com/blog/f/the-future-of-crypto-may-not-be-for-a-lone-coin-but-a-family
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

Bitcoin is a bubble that will inflate and deflate for a very long time. He will not die many more years. This is the future of money.
rartokens

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 12:33:48 AM by rartokens

Bitcoin will always be a speculative instrument and it may exist as such.

Bitcoin has opened the door and taught us about cryptocurrency. It is the first but does not mean it will be the last.

IBM has created PC several decades ago and did not stop there, it evolved to present that is totally different from the first one.

So this would be most likely the future of Bitcoin, a new coin totally different from the first.

My thought is that a lone Bitcoin is not good enough for the future. It must be a family of coins that working together for the benefit all coins involved. With this, it could create stability and establish its role in the society as the vernacular currency.

Don't get me wrong, I am not telling Bitcoin has to go now. If you profit I am happy for you in this volatile condition, it is tough effort to make so. What I am conveying is that the future is different.

http://rartokens.com/blog/f/the-future-of-crypto-may-not-be-for-a-lone-coin-but-a-family
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:32:38 AM

of course bitcoin will not die, it's true today bitcoin prices are down if we compare with prices in 2017, but the fact that I see  bitcoin prices remain high today, because I see the comparison of previous years, especially before 2016, and from the year  I see bitcoin prices are always going up so far.so I think bitcoin will never die and I'm sure the next few months bitcoin will show its greater power where the price will reach $ 30000 Smiley
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:39:35 AM

Bitcoin will never end because this is the chanc to invest more in bitcoin if they said bicoin is die this  means the value of bitcoin goed down and its ime to get a lot of profit  and i can say that bitcoin is the strongest stock market that i've seen.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:46:26 AM

Bitcoin will never end because this is the chanc to invest more in bitcoin if they said bicoin is die this  means the value of bitcoin goed down and its ime to get a lot of profit  and i can say that bitcoin is the strongest stock market that i've seen.
Of course bitcoin is not dead and will not gonna die because till the operation pf internet are roaming worldwidely and investors and we as people or community of bitcoi are still believing on it and keep on working out this bitcoin would not gonna die. Hence I believe that those price dropping are only a price correction and it would gonna end so soo.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

yeah, bitcoin is still alive and healthy. bitcoin just only at the red condition in the market.
soon, bitcoin will back to green. it is now the chance for us to buy more bitcoins.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

yeah, bitcoin is still alive and healthy. bitcoin just only at the red condition in the market.
soon, bitcoin will back to green. it is now the chance for us to buy more bitcoins.

Of course, as long as we are here willing to support this cryptocurrency , this project will continue to thrive. That's why its better to build a community of  supporters because its the one who sustain the project what endeavor it may pursued in the future. There are many also establishment support bitcoin, which means it will become more stronger in the future.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

bitcoin can not die. This time, as I was aware, the bust was hit by hackers, and the devastating price bust came just after the Securities and Exchange Commission said it would ask the exchange. Digital money register with this agency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: