Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin with debitcard  (Read 92 times)
xnwp (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

Hello people,

I would like to invest in some bitcoins because i see price is dropping right now,so I thought it is good chance to invest.At first I would like to try to buy with debit card which exchange has lowest fees and fastest transactions ? Which one would you recommend to me for buying bitcoin with a debitcard ?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

Hello people,

I would like to invest in some bitcoins because i see price is dropping right now,so I thought it is good chance to invest.At first I would like to try to buy with debit card which exchange has lowest fees and fastest transactions ? Which one would you recommend to me for buying bitcoin with a debitcard ?

Thanks

Coinbase.com   - you can add your credit or debit card and buy bitcoins, ethereum or litecoin pretty much straight away.
You will have to undergo a quick verification process, but it shouldn’t take longer than an hour to be fully approved.
Xapo.com offers a great service to buy Bitcoin alongside an easy to use Bitcoin debit card. This makes buying & spending Bitcoin easy! Alongside this you will also find Xapo has the option to use their vault. Their vault allows you to store Bitcoin safely.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

Try coinbase if you live in any of the supported countries. If you are in unsupported countries then check your local exchanges that accept Debit Card.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

I will assume that you're willing to provide your ID etc. If that's the case, you have Coinbase (with the lowest fees), Coinmama and BitPanda but If you don't want to give any personal info, then you have Virwox or just trade with individuals If your card accepting card to card transactions (e.g Neteller).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
geethnew

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

You can buy bitcoins, etherium and other popular coins using following sites, I can personally recommend these sites because I have used them since last year for purchases and withdrawals to my card.

Coinbase.com - This is not supported in my country, but I use it as a wallet.
CEX.IO - Supports for most of the countries, Have to go through a verification process, I have used this to buy and sell ETH and BTC, dont buy directly, use "Trade" section to buy, because you can buy for lower rate here than Direct buying. 
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

You can buy from https://localbitcoins.com using a debit card  Wink

oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I am using bitstamp.net exchange to trade with bitcoin. Any amount for a deposit with a credit card is charged the fee of 5%. How fast is my payment counted?
I do not know exactly, writes only when the payment is processed. Withdrawal on debit card now does not work, you can only deposit.
As an alternative - You can send a payment to your bank account. With bitstamp.net I only have good experience, so I recommend.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Local bit coin or Coin Base accepts Credit/debit card,

---Looking for new Campaign---
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: