Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an ICO team (Canadian Developer)  (Read 154 times)
Guitarchie Sockamoto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

I AM NOW MEDIA

I'm hoping to launch an ICO this year, but could really use some partners and financing to market it.  I have a Canadian securities lawyer on board and a few other team members, but could use a blockchain developer to assist with the smart contract and coin strategy.  I'm a business counsellor that is also involved in the world of Intellectual Property (patents). 

Our platform is directed towards new mechanisms and strategies for more easily engaging influence marketers.  I invented the systems and platform a few years ago and they utilize our patent pending "Reverse 1-Click System" (a creative, but novel spin on Amazon's patented 1-click business method which has made Jeff Bezos the richest man on the planet).  Our system makes it incredibly easy for influencers to engage with brands and localized businesses.

I realize that everyone is getting into this now, but our methods and skills are superior.  We (can manage without, but) could also use a good graphic designer, web developer, on-line marketing expert and patent lawyer if available.

Here is a link to our 1st draft of a web-site.  It needs a lot of work, but will provide some info.

www.iamnowmedia.com[/size][/size]

Thx!

Guitarchie Sockamoto
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:42:51 AM

Please move to proper forum.  As stated, ICOs are not allowed in Project Development.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Guitarchie Sockamoto (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

......sorry, I don't understand?  It is not an ICO yet.  I am hoping that someday it will be, but I am looking to develop this as a project that will hopefully grow into a potential ICO.  If this is un-desired on the forum however, I will delete this post.  Any tips on a forum for finding DAO partners?

Thx!

Guitarchie Sockamoto
SyntacticLuster

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

I am rather interested in participating in this project, and have a number of ideas that would be relatively easy to bring to fruition right off the bat! If you'd like to discuss further, please send me a PM. I have a Masters in business admin with a focus on marketing, and could be a definite asset to your organization! You have a great pitch that needs some polish, and I'm confident I could be of assistance to you in this matter!

Please let me know if you have room on your team and would like to discuss further!

Best of luck on the project regardless, and best regards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: