Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the year of other altcoins?  (Read 562 times)
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

OP actually everyday here of many coins are good so don't compare it in btc because it's already go well now even we have some problems sometimes in btc i know a lot of problems or i experience all the problem here but in that situation is some way also to earn like the time of btc in 2017 august fork and it's still going well,now altcoins are good for investing because most of coins now really go low price or not well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

I think so.
With the necessary addition of restrictions for bitcoin and eth in 2018, there will be a lot of new ico and altcoin.

We've seen a 2017 boom, and 2018 will continue.
But there are too many scams ico.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?

I think that it will, a lot of altcoins have already made more than x3 - x5 since this year started, so yes, for me, this year will be the YEAR for altcoins, and almost everybody agrees with me. Just let's see how it goes, but yes, a lot of altcoins are going to keep increasing just in a few days from now.
It is incredible, but bitcoin will decrease a lot.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

Without bitcoin there is no alt coin, If having a bunch of shills posting here is considered as the increase of interest then year of alt coins is this year Cheesy ICO's are not alt coins, They are just using the technology, Alternative to bitcoin should be mine able, Not insta mined.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

It's definitely a year of different cryptocurrencies. Maybe the last year of overpriced hysteria around all this  stuff
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?
I think the development of ICO will be a bit hampered, this is all due to the increasing regulation that limits the making of ICO. In the past many ICOs have sprung up, but in the end they have become SCAMs. This is what regulators want, now we have witnessed that the existing ICO is fairly reliable and usually ends successfully. So for the growth of the new ICO I think it will be hampered, but the belief in Altcoin that already exist seems to increase better than in 2017.
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

I partially agree with this statement. Bitcoin is just getting started if you ask me and it still has a long way to go. I feel that it might touch $40k by the end of this year and it would aim for $100k next year and nothing can stop a force like bitcoin which is why I believe that 2018 will still be the year of bitcoin. On the other hand, many altcoins will obviously flourish this year due to the rally by bitcoin and many other reasons. Personally, I think that Ethereum, DeepOnion, Stellar Lumens, Electroneum will dominate the crypto space through out this year which is why it will also be the year of altcoins too.

Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

Wasn't last year altcoins' year as well? The point is, as long as the demand outweighs the current supply, price will always go up.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

Yes, is the year of other altcoins.Last year the growth of altcoins grew more.Now their applications are growing.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

I am not an advocate of denoting this or that year, the year of altcoins, or vice versa, by the year of some kind of coins. I think that the growth in the number of projects will never end, until the iron hand of the regulator appears, which will shuffle through the pockets of investors and collect taxes.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:30 AM
Merited by Wowcoin (1)

Yes, is the year of other altcoins.Last year the growth of altcoins grew more.Now their applications are growing.
Some altcoins this is the year to boom their price in the market. Some altcoins didnt survive some really become huge its value. So if bitcoin continues to be stable at this current price, altcoin will increase its value.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

yes, i think this year eth and  zcash will back to 0.12 btc xD
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

Lets claim it as of this early time, Bitcoin and other altcoins will still bloom this year and for a more profitable journey even 2017 has been a challenging and surprising year for both Bitcoin and altcoins, especially with Bitcoin that marks the history of reaching its highest point of value in the market, same with other altcoins like Ethereum that seconded Bitcoin in the market. And this year 2018, it is another challenging year for them, now that price and value is totally fluctuating also rumors are spreading for a big crash.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

Yes, I am fully agreed with your opinion that 2018 is the year of altcoins like 2017.many good altcoins make there new highs in 2017 and give unexpected growth which was not imagined.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
andthereyou

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

Yes I believed 2018 will the year of the Altcoins. People now preferred to invest in altcoin than bitcoin because altcoins are more profitable. But I still believed that Bitcoin will still be number in terms of marketcap. Bitcoin will consolidate for a few months or a year before making a big move again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

If you have that much altcoins to hold you will probably say that it's the year of altcoins and if you are focused with bitcoin then every year is the year of bitcoin. The problem regarding the fees and confirmation delays on bitcoin's transaction we are dealing with can be solved soon but no idea on when it will exactly going to happen. Last year (2017), bitcoin, ETH and other altcoins moved crazily so it's better to say that 2018 is the year of cryptocurrencies, let's generalized it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

Since last year it had been the year of the ICO's.
There are too many of them to be mentioned. But as we can see there have been millions of dollars that had been invested to them.
With that happening, bitcoin investors have been halved making bitcoin just reach 19k dollars which could have been 40k dollars.
Now more and more of them are doing business in other coins. Maybe it could be the reason of the big fall.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

I hope that this is not just the year for bitcoin only but the year for altcoin because this year give a good progress to cryptocurrency and the government is trying to open their eyes and realize that cryptocurrency exists among them. the interest of people is increase also and now we can see that for bitcoin price, there is a good time to increase higher and this also happen to altcoin too. I don't know about any scenario that maybe happens but I only see that this year, cryptocurrency will spread louder than before.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

Yes i think it is their year, their value is higher compared last year and i know that this is their year

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Yes i think it is their year, their value is higher compared last year and i know that this is their year

Well, i can say it's a yes or just a nice timing of altcoins and others ICO to pump it over the bitcoin and a blockchain that comes in a big dump of its value. People who have investing of altcoins and ico because they think and believe they are good potential coin are more profitable this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: