Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: share your experience which markets you fell safe for trade  (Read 2035 times)
Sohelrana1122 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

guys I have many account in many exchange and tread market like cryptopia,coinsmarket,kucoin,treadshtoshi etc.
but I don't know which market are safe my coin for tread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hechec

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

My experience about sharing experience which markets i fell safe for trade is to invest into bitcoin account because I know about everything about to buy/sell and known that my account is secure.  
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

OP that's correct continue what your doing because you need to try all of exchanger to experience all of it and to know knowledge about different exchanger,try also poloniex,mercatox and binance this three exchanger are good but all of my coins in poloniex are already converted in btc then i withdraw it in past 2017 so i don't have some coins there i don't know if it's really recommended,Experience is the best teacher so try all here to learn and you can use it here in forum to do constructive post.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

guys I have many account in many exchange and tread market like cryptopia,coinsmarket,kucoin,treadshtoshi etc.

I have tried hitbtc and so far base on my experience it was good.
Secure and easy to do trading and very user friendly. I suggest hitbtc I don't know with others preference.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

I think all the coins are good. it all depends on you how to trade. before you do it. You should see a coin increase first. trade should be wiser. many of those who trade end up losing and feeling disappointed. play casually
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

C биpжeй Бинaнc никoгдa нe былo пpoблeм... Oтличнaя биpжa и в плaнe юeзoпacнocти и oбъeмы тopгoв бoльшиe! A вooбщe нa любoй биpжe oбязaтeльнo иcпoльзoвaть 2FA Google
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

The Binance exchange has never been a problem... Excellent exchange and in terms of safety and trading volumes are large! In General, on any exchange it is necessary to use 2fa Google
Spazzer

Activity: 1078
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

My stance has changed recently, but you can't go wrong with any of the top volume exchanges. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Most of the decentralized exchanges which have low volume are 100% safe as you are in control of your assets.

As always never keep any funds on a centralized or decentralized exchange.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

Trying so much exchange is good but be careful not to invest money even in the most notorious exchanges all in the name of testing them. I have always used coinexchange in certain investment and till date I have not heard any misgivings.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

Trying so much exchange is good but be careful not to invest money even in the most notorious exchanges all in the name of testing them. I have always used coinexchange in certain investment and till date I have not heard any misgivings.

Guys whenever you guys are giving reply to anyone first see the op date. It nearly opened 6 months before today you are coming to answer for it means how we could take it. I think that person experience the trade on all the exchanges as he said.

I want to find the bitcoin price at good value but the thread opened time BTC price is at the peak value mate. I think I really waste the situation and holding the many coins still bro.
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

The Binance and Huobi exchange have never been a problem.
incomeviet

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

Binance, Houbi and Cobinhood are all OK for me with my trading for 1 year+.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

The two exchanges that I feel safe for trade are kucoin and binance they are great exchanges, two securities to approve if you are really the owner when withdrawing, the phone and the email it's little bit annoying, but it's ok for the sake of solid security of our money.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

I mean every single markets has always encouraging their users for the safety and try to offer you really has good profit. So, it's all depends on your mind and your faith, if you keep trust in a good things, everythings will be fine.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

So, it's all depends on your mind and your faith, if you keep trust in a good things, everythings will be fine.

Faith in what? That exchanges will mess up again? In that case, I have faith in exchanges to keep messing up due to their incompetence.

People can talk trash about Japan's severe regulations concerning exchanges after the major theft not that long ago, but they at least acknowledge how much of a structural problem there is with exchanges. The majority of the exchanges won't be able to comply if Japan's standards were being used globally. All because of how crappy they are. Why do you think larger players are avoiding exchanges? They know it's like playing Russian roulette with your coins at stake when you use them.

If it really depended on people's mind as you say, they would stay away from exchanges.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

I mean every single markets has always encouraging their users for the safety and try to offer you really has good profit. So, it's all depends on your mind and your faith, if you keep trust in a good things, everythings will be fine.
it is true, if he believes in his beliefs and thoughts, then what he expects will soon be achieved. I think he never thought that mindset is a prayer.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

You should preferably only use 'bigger' exchanges.
While it is not guaranteed that these are more secured, indicators are definitely underpinning it.

Nonetheless, you should never keep funds longer on an exchange than necessary.
If you decide to buy/trade a coin, deposit your funds, trade and withdraw them immediately. Do NOT store them on an exchange.

The shorter the timeframe is in which you don't have control over your funds, the lower the probability of losing funds is.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Hello guys, When a team launch an exchanger their main target is buyers and sellers sell their coins or exchange their currency as a result they will be benefited. So every exchanger team wants to make their exchanger highly secure. So You can trade in every exchanger without any doubt. In my experience in crypt only once time Etherdelta DNS server was hacked. It was an accident. It may happen at any time. Otherwise all exchanger is safe for trade.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Actually all them has a safe security but we can't say in those exchanger that they are really trusted there are so many exchanger out there that scamming people like an inside job they will say it your fault if someone steal your coins or crypto's so be better to pick a legitimate one.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

Markets = exchanges.

There are exchanges that are reputed and has been working 24/7 for the concerns of their traders. I'll go with the experienced exchangers but it's also good if you have some guts to try them out.

My experience so far were great and I have no problems with the exchanges I used although some of it are receiving bad complains but I haven't dealt with any problem to an exchange.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████