Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did YOU decide?  (Read 403 times)
Tuesto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

When I buy a coin or invest it's ICO, first looking the project. Yes everyone has a project but which one will do what they told? Then i trust my instincts  Cool
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

I like the privacy coin market, but the factor that makes my choice very easy is the involvement of the community to further the project together. The project is DeepOnion, what the dev and mods have done the past 6 months are amazing.

You have to love it, Just HODL it has great potential

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

I always go for a solid foundation, like good features and good devs. Preferably with a fair coin distribution.

You are right. The success of a coin most times depend on the developers.
Also, for community coins, the  community can also help in the success of a coin.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

What made you pick a particular coin to invest in? Is it one factor or a formula of several?

I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum because they were the most popular. Now I want to invest in one or two others. My first thought was to pick ones that are dedicated to a sector like KodakCoin targeting photographers.

Ed

There are different factors that I'm looking on a coin before I invest on it. First is the market supply. If they have fewer supply, there is a tendency for a higher profit. Next is the developer, they should be trustworthy, reliable and dedicated to the project. Another thing is their road map. Does the project's projection is achievable or near reality? Lastly, the whitepaper. Everything about the project is written there.
Ini35

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

What made you pick a particular coin to invest in? Is it one factor or a formula of several?

I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum because they were the most popular. Now I want to invest in one or two others. My first thought was to pick ones that are dedicated to a sector like KodakCoin targeting photographers.

Ed

Another factor to be considered is the roadmap. The question I ask myself most times, whenever I want to invest in a coin is if the developers are following the roadmap.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

as attaining with the customs on possession with the personal preference on referring technical strategy investors might gains with the level of confidence to disputes of request of displacement to becomes part with the investment projects of the new coin release from developer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

if I choose a coin based on observation for a few days, usually if I want to choose a coin, I monitor how the graph of the coin, a few days if the feeling satisfied and match with my monitoring, then I will buy the coin, that's how treding i'm

That's true. It's not all popularity. I think many people are getting the wrong idea that because one coin is being endorsed by many users that it is fool-proof successful. There are so many indicators and guides to tell you what you should invest in and what you should stay away from. Also, the kind of investment, whether in trading coins or purchase-and-hold tactic, whether long term or short term would dictate what kind of coins you should better look out for. Another consideration is the capital you can shed off, if you have a big capital, then you can invest in those high-valued coins, while if you only have a little, then go for those sleeper coins that cost little but has big potential.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

I usually pick those coins that are well established within the crypto community, but also have potential to grown in the long-term, obviously, according to my research, like LTC, ETH, XMR.

I don't buy the "hype", we all know nowadays there's a coin that gets the "pick of the month/week" and people start using the same cryptocurrency trope, for example, "partnership with X company coming soon" or "great tech, small market cap, etc, etc", I'd rather do a proper research for a few days before going in blind and fall for the hype. Those coins are good for the short-term profits, but other than that, they usually end up being nothing more than pump and dump schemes.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

Ed
There are several factors need to be undertaken while deciding which coin is best for you.
1.First choose based on you investment amount for example $100 investment on bitcoin won't give any big profits normally so you have to choose a low priced coin which may explode in the future.
2.Based on the coin market cap value ranks,you can pick coins from top ranked on coinmarket cap but most of the coins will give good profits while your investment is in longer term.
3.You can purchase the trending coin at the moment which can give you profits for short term but you need to watch carefully the price always sometimes the price will crash in no time.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Usually looking for coins with TA checking minutes, hours, days timeframes. After that checking bitcointalk. After check in google and twitter for some news about coin.

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

When I bought my first coin I knew only Bitcoin. I didn't know anything about forks, or altcoins.
After a lot of reading in this particular forum, I've learned about Ethereum and the ability to program smart contracts.
Coins like this one or others with smart contract abilities as NEO will definitely thrive in the future.
ICOs are great too, some of them have very good projects. If you are a holder chose quality ones.
Day trading is much more difficult.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

If i have enough money as you, I will do the same. I'll invest on the best , the most stable and popular. But then I don't have that much to invest on those, so I'd rather invest in some 'not so' popular yet has potential someday.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

You can decide base on their future plan in the coin like if they still promote it so the price of that can be really high i think also if you don't have knowledge in the coin you need to trust someone here in forum where you going to invest try xrp and xrb this two coins are good and it also similar to btc and eth in development,better to do is to see it by yourself so monitor every coins here.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Ed
if you want to ask me yeah i was first invest on the popular one on the altcoin it is Ethereum after that i learn more and more if you want to long term just learn about that coin and what that coin do in the future if they got good pospect you can consider it too and look for the volume. that's my opinion

singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

I think it's different for every coin. For example, got into IoT Chain (ITC) because they cover security of IoT. As an IoT fan, security is the biggest con to the tech. Since they solve that problem and have really big backings from big companies, I'm all in. Very underrated coin atm. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

I decide to invest in any coin because i see alot of advantages and many problem that will be solved that will give to the cryptocurrency community and beyond it. Like i decided to hold UTRUST because they would like to be better than Paypal so they will give many advantages to the cryptocurrency community and many other party.

trungthanh

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

Ed
With me, I choose a coin if I think the project will be real application and can change the world. In long term, it can be grown years after years
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

It's a simple reason for choosing this platform When you want to make money through your investment or trading then you have to choose a profitable platform so that I have chosen it for my desire.

Not only that but also Blockchain platform has made a tremendous impact on the monetary world and people have been involved with this platform in recent times a lot. That's I also encouraged by this trend and already made a good result in this platform.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

I think  the reason why I I invest in the tokens, simply because the number of groups in this team's technical background and and this project is very hot, if these are good, then I will invest in the project.i think that will make me benfit.

Balab01

Activity: 462

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

I usually try to look at promising coins that are in the top 30 on coinmarketcap. Look at the growth of the capitalization and volatility of the coin.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: