Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2132 times)
Wenmanong

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Many people say that weak hands loose money, maybe or maybe not,  we said that they sell in low price, maybe because they need money they tried to hold it but they can't do it, I think that is the reason why they sell it in low price it not because they are new in this business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

Many people say that weak hands loose money, maybe or maybe not,  we said that they sell in low price, maybe because they need money they tried to hold it but they can't do it, I think that is the reason why they sell it in low price it not because they are new in this business.
Yes, many people are really losing money because they don't have any idea what they are doing or just are afraid enough in taking risk so for me it really takes courage if you want to become successful in your life, if you really aiming something then for sure you will make profit at all times by taking risks.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Yes, many people are really losing money because they don't have any idea what they are doing or just are afraid enough in taking risk so for me it really takes courage if you want to become successful in your life, if you really aiming something then for sure you will make profit at all times by taking risks.
Human emotions may really affect our decisions, even though we've thinking to hold but something there is someone pushing me out. This is could be some reason that people can't even control their emotions and just go selling even in cheap price. Absolutely, we can't blame them for the reason than they are making their own way. But maybe a simple advice may weaken up their blinded thoughts about the reality of cryptomarket.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

Selling at a loss is such a weak decision, yes I understand that we need to cut losses sometimes but if its too much loss better to hold on it specially if that coin is bitcoin.  Newbies easy trade with their emotion and losses comes, you’d better know how to trade well on this kind of market. Strong hands will always be a winner because they believe on a great technology, they just keep on buying until it reach their target price.
Cutting your losses only makes sense if you realize you made a mistake at the moment you invested, for example there is no point in cutting your losses if you invested in bitcoin since it is the best cryptocurrency around, if you cut your losses in bitcoin you might as well never enter this market again and invest in other markets, but if you invested in an ico and you realize you made a mistake by investing in it then it makes sense to cut your losses so you at least recover some of your money.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:06:33 AM

Yes this is true. In crypto world or even on stock market this is what the investors do. They buy stocks when it is low, most specially when they see the potential of that items or stocks. They are not seeing it as a lost. They are seeing it as a opportunity. Opportunity to buy.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

Gaining profit in Btc is like a gamble to most people. They place a lot of investments hoping they would have it back immediately. As an observation with Btc, it is important to observe first before doing any course of action. Making money with Bitcoin is not like you'd have youe money back with double or triple values. Observation and patience are one of the keys in earning from Bitcoin.

Yeah.. Is just like our desires in decision making if we have  weak in decision making then it will lead us to be a looser. just like what happen in last few days bitcoin incounter a massive problem. The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down. And many bitcoin investor panic selling there bitcoin in the market in a very low price. Because they think that bitcoin connot recover they don't have any patience at all. So if we have a strong faith and motivation we have to be patience. so that is the right way that we gain a winning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

Yes this is true. In crypto world or even on stock market this is what the investors do. They buy stocks when it is low, most specially when they see the potential of that items or stocks. They are not seeing it as a lost. They are seeing it as a opportunity. Opportunity to buy.
Of course we normally take that opportunity because not all the time it will goes like that.  This is the way investors have chances to risk and be profitable in the future.  Knowing that crypto market  are really in huge difference from real stocks exchange and closed monitoring on the market trend really in big help for us.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

I invested some bitcoins back in janurary. Saw it dropping too much. Tried to buy low n sell high. Kept losing money so I stop holding . now Feb I can actually buy 1.8 before i can buy .85 btc . I'm still not holding though ran out of money n holding alts. I would be sad if I had held through Jan n Feb. That word diversify saves plenty.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
such a great words mate,this is what those weakhands to learn the fundamentals of being here,that this is not just to invest and profit instantly,this cryptocurrency worls has lots of sides and we must learn to ignore some instances to stay strong.not because someones told you is true most of post here are just a created story to favor them.

I invested some bitcoins back in janurary. Saw it dropping too much. Tried to buy low n sell high. Kept losing money so I stop holding . now Feb I can actually buy 1.8 before i can buy .85 btc . I'm still not holding though ran out of money n holding alts. I would be sad if I had held through Jan n Feb. That word diversify saves plenty.

well i guess youre an experienced user,you know what you are doing and just continue that way and i hope youre .85 btc now will be double before the end of 2018 since many says this is the bitcoins year
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

Of course we normally take that opportunity because not all the time it will goes like that.  This is the way investors have chances to risk and be profitable in the future.  Knowing that crypto market  are really in huge difference from real stocks exchange and closed monitoring on the market trend really in big help for us.
Definitely this is our chance to buy the chance to invest in bitcoin as much as we could. Yes a big difference from stocks into crypto market but when you enter the world of crypto we should the know the risks in case market may fall that we didnt expect it to happen. Since crypto is volatile we should not panic in this down trend so only those weak hands will really in lose than holding and fighting to face the big risks will totally in huge profit at a later end.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

This is a loss for those who have no patience.

The strong hand made a profit in the game because they waited patiently for the value of bitcoin to rise again, without panic. They believe that the price of bitcoin will rise.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

Yes, it's true   weak hands lose money,  If our hands  stop doing  so it's impossible to achieve our main goal. Much better to practice our weak hands to become strong intended for our main goal until to become successful.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

This is a loss for those who have no patience.

The strong hand made a profit in the game because they waited patiently for the value of bitcoin to rise again, without panic. They believe that the price of bitcoin will rise.
There is always a people who make mistakes because of their emotions and we don't judge them but teach them to hold their coins because it may become valuable in the future and don't listen on the other opinion about the coin but making own research and study is very important.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Mostly when one of us newbie saw the price of bitcoin goes down, our heart goes palfitate and nervous goes down to our nerves most of us sells bitcoins because it might not goes up fot a long time. But the strong hearted people just stay calm and watch the wave to stay calm. Grin

Indeed, and now i think another challenge is starting to be meet again in which the market is now all red once again. I just hope this is not another correction because for sure many weak hands will still going to emerge and  a panic moment once again.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
Be more knowledgeable when it comes to investing or trading. And be calm dont just panic whenever something happen .Just wait and hold your coins and when it needed and when the value will increase thats the time.you can sell it.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

When it comes to trading, weak hands means they are the one who are very emotional and does not have patience when it comes to holding coins they are easily emotionally get moved when the price are fluctuating to much and sell their coin right away. Strong hands means they are the ones who are being patient and can handle their emotions and sell their crypto when they reach the price that they want.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Firstly, what is your definition of "weak hands?" I think you are using the term loosely.

These kind of traders are mere speculators. They only base their decisions on speculations--if the price increase or not. These are not investors per se since they quickly let go of their assets.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

In any game weak people lose and strong people win. This is absolutely normal, it's called "natural selection", and it's the key to the evolution: in an endless competition, the standard become higher and higher, and this means that the players become better and better.

Talking about trading, it seems that the only strategy known by "last hour investors" is "to buy and to hope that the price increases.
Of course it doesn't work, as we saw in last weeks, an this is very ok: now a lot of bad players are out of the game, and who survived has learned something.
That's life.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Mostly when one of us newbie saw the price of bitcoin goes down, our heart goes palfitate and nervous goes down to our nerves most of us sells bitcoins because it might not goes up fot a long time. But the strong hearted people just stay calm and watch the wave to stay calm. Grin

What happens about that is experience. Experience is not bought in the market rather it takes some time to be acquired. It really shows in times of difficulty to make decisions. An investor that has an experience in the business of bitcoin understands how it is going more than someone who is just learning the ropes.  Grin
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

Sorry for me, i got a weak hands (before). But i just need to sell some due to holiday season. But now, i really have to think twice or maybe a hundred times before selling. I balance everything, i always think about the future might i have if i will not to sell in a snap. But, sometimes when i see the price of cryptos i am holding in the market is declining i am in panic thinking if this will continously go down. And these weak hands is starting to arise again but still i tried to hold my self and stop it immediately, as long as i dont need it or its not an emergency i will still hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: