Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIOM the Artificial intelligence of medicine Token ICO  (Read 411 times)
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

Spawning with a nice Whitepaper is always a good thing. I see professionality here and I will follow project and ICO. What about transaction fees?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AiomToken (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:37:17 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:53:47 PM by AiomToken

Hello Community!

We will announce our ICO for AIOM which starts at 15th February 2018.

The Token holders are part of an democracy organization and have the right to vote for all organization decisions. AIOMs Hard Cap is 1 Billion Tokens where 49% going into the ICO and Crowdsale. It is a ERC20 Token on Ethereum Platform. For more information about the project go to https://www.aicosoft.de/

Our core features of the project:
  • Medical research
  • App for disease analysis

https://imgur.com/0NdTVaK

And the ICO link to join is https://ico.aicosoft.de/

So we hope for many subscribers and help from the community. You are welcome to give us feedback and tips in this forum or via our Facebook Support site where you can find here:https://www.facebook.com/aiomToken/.

Here is the Whitepaper:
https://www.aicosoft.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Whitepaper.pdf

So please give Feedback!

Regards
AIOM Team
info@aicosoft.de

PS:
The roadmap you can see on the website. The Team will be introduced in the Whitepaper we release at February 2018.
Check back to the website at February or register for Newsletter to be informed. We started to build a community 2 days ago.

We answer your questions. Please be patient, we are busy right now!

We have a Telegram channel https://t.me/AiomToken.

** We update some i formation on the Website. Please take a look at it!! **

Thanks and regards,
AIOM Team

Oh, great project, in which countries this will start? in what way it will help to solve extra problems?

We are stay in Germany, but you can get the tokens worldwide. For further questions visit our Website.
AiomToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Spawning with a nice Whitepaper is always a good thing. I see professionality here and I will follow project and ICO. What about transaction fees?

Thank you, nice to hear.

To send ERC20 tokens you must sign a transaction. A transaction will use a certain amount of gas. Gas is sold at a per unit price.
The formula is TransactionCost = gasUsed * gasPrice;

The gasUsed generally does not change regardless of how many tokens you send. To send 1 token is the same price as to send 100 tokens. The transaction will cost as much gasUsed as the ERC20 contract dictates, the gasPrice will be dictated by the load of the entire ethereum network.

You will have control over the gasPrice however a standard ERC20 token transfer's gasUsed will be "fixed" (or at least out of your control).

Higher gasPrice will mean faster transfers. Use https://ethgasstation.info/predictionTable.php to estimate transaction confirmation time.

If you are not in a hurry choose a very low gasPrice.

Any unused gas is always refunded as per the etherum specification.

Greetings,
AIOM Team
reggiimp3

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

This screams SCAM to me. Horrible website, whitepaper written by an imaginative 5-year old with spelling mistakes and wild promises that even a team of 10 highly skilled people will not be able to deliver in such a short time-frame on a complex project like this. For the love of your hardly earned money avoid this piece of shit.
AiomToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

This screams SCAM to me. Horrible website, whitepaper written by an imaginative 5-year old with spelling mistakes and wild promises that even a team of 10 highly skilled people will not be able to deliver in such a short time-frame on a complex project like this. For the love of your hardly earned money avoid this piece of shit.

I'm sorry that you think so. Hope we can convince you after project start.

Regards,
AIOM Team
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Right, medical projects really are worthwhile. But I am wondering how and where you will distribute the aid? I wish you luck and will keep my eyes open for more infor about AIOM.
AiomToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

*** ICO IS LIVE NOW ***  Grin

Take A LOOK AT https://ico.aicosoft.de AND INVEST IN A BETTER FUTURE!!!

Regards,
AIOM Team
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Do you have one on the crew? Team information should be given in more detail on the site.

AiomToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

Do you have one on the crew? Team information should be given in more detail on the site.

Hello,

no, but just the CEO represent the company.

Regards,
AIOM Team
AiomToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

**** 2 Weeks and 2 Days left. We need Investors to realize our Project! ‼️Please Support us‼️ For detailed infos please go to: https://www.aicosoft.de/ ****
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

hello, project about medecine always look very good. Can you explain me how will work your project and which functions will have your token
Projects on medicine always look good, but they rarely collect money. Such projects are difficult to use in practical life and most investors understand this.
faletuyet

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

Hello everyone! ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering. Have you ever heard of Marinecoin? It has been developed since 2013 and remains one of the most promising projects.it’s self sustaining and artificial intelligence join the community the transaction take zero fees.That seems to be the real challenge. Few coins if any other coin can boast of this model. Most ICOs involve the majority of the coins staying with the large investors and the smaller investor are busy chasing low rewarding bounties that may or may not materialize equaling a smaller percentage of the coins, in effect free advertising, pennies on the dollar. The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin.  altcoin.Website is: https:// marine co.inMore details here:  bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
Karil1BZ

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

Marinecoin i was searching for a good ico 3 days agoand all icos was scamnut i found marinecoin (mtc)i searched about mtcand i found that mtc was working since 2013and you can transfer it with low feesand very fastgo to this linkmarineco.inFOURTHif you have money and dont know where to spend and see that bitcoin is very expensiveyou cand invest in marinecoinmarinecoin have a good teamand you can buy or sell it heref1cx.comand you can get free 20.0000from doing easy stepsfrm this linkmarineco.inFIFTHMarine Coin is a community project.Allows you to trade the fastest (more than 500% compared to Bitcoin) and the lowest fee. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotWhen you join Marinecoin and complete small missions on the forum for free ICO events. This is a free event. 20,000 MTC is dedicated to 20 000 members participating in the community and promoting Marinecoin to people around the world.One thing I want to share with you in 2014 is a moment Marinecoin has surpassed Bitcoin to become the number 1 cryptocurrency in the world, that’s awesome !!!You can check all of them and get your reward at: marine[Suspicious link removed]d luck
sonickatherine

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Projects that I think have little explanation, I lack information what is the purpose of your project? and where is the information about your team?
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

Your project continues to work, or it is paused, on your page there is very little information on the details of the ICO, how many tokens will be issued, what is the price of the tokens, how many tokens will be allocated for sale in pre-ICO and ICO, what are the bonuses for investors?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: