Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do with these ETH?  (Read 135 times)
thaovtt210 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

Tell me your personal prediction about where's ETH's dip? The value has been reduced 20% and to be honest I a little can't control my mind. I keep it in mew and now I want to trade to gain more eth. Should I buy now or only just hold them? How long is this blood period going on? Why are there so many continously dipping period like that? Crypto will exist? I really doubt a bout it's life-long.
Tell me if you were me, what you will do for maximum your portfolio?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Last year Ethereum's dip was around $300. I think that the same thing may happen this year as well. To start trading you should get some alts for ypur eth and i only can wish you all the best of luck!

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

I joined the analysis trading channel https://t.me/edwardmorra_btc he predicted that ethreum will be back at the price of 0.05 btc you can set up the capital and wait for it to buy at that price
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

ETH continues to fall to this day, I also hold eth for now and don't think to sell. I am still waiting for the price back up and higher again. but at the end of last February, I still get the price of about $ 1000, but now it is getting down in the number of about $ 800.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Sometimes people have very good ideas for their implementation. It seems to me that this is quite a wonderful solution in order to realize this idea. It seems to me that the ICO process is exactly what is needed for this. But many states are very limited that people do not pay taxes to the treasury, because these are just donations.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

Tell me your personal prediction about where's ETH's dip? The value has been reduced 20% and to be honest I a little can't control my mind. I keep it in mew and now I want to trade to gain more eth. Should I buy now or only just hold them? How long is this blood period going on? Why are there so many continously dipping period like that? Crypto will exist? I really doubt a bout it's life-long.

You should probably buy in some right now, bring the average purchase price of your portfolio down for ETH. That is, if you're investing in it for the long term.

If you're just in this for the short term though honestly I can't see ETH rebounding back up to close to $1k any time soon. You're better off selling it and liquidating your entire stash when the recovery comes(not now at the dip), and take some more profits.

Don't panic. ETH's dip is pretty much brought by the dip in all cryptos, it's not just ETH that's getting dumped. BTC is too. Sooner or later, it'll recover back to a more acceptable level.
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

ETH has a big potential in nearest future, because you can see how many ico projects use eth , and now is great moment to invest in crypto market because now it is a bullish trend  Smiley

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

I think this is a great time to buy any coin not only Ethereum. Market dipped again and Ethereum currently worths $680 and it’s very cheap actually. I know market is going up and down repeatedly and that’s frustrating but we should see this as an opportunity to buy more coins. Otherwise we would be depressed.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Only if we know where ALTs are going, we would be millionaires.
However, ETH/USD is holding pretty neat compared to the blood market at the moment, I dont really find it a good move to trade ETH for some other ALT, it could even do more damage. I am Holding my ETH and thats always in my longest Holds.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

Just buy what you can afford to hold long term even the price drop today there still  chance for the price to rise someday just dont panic

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

Objectively, the recent Ethereum price rally is largely speculative and most of the current ethereum holders have insufficient knowledge of the objectives, structure, technical details and philosophy of the Ethereum network. today investors prefer to buy ethereum only as a currency for some of the benefits that they think ethereum has more speed in terms of transactions when compared to bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

If you remember back in 2017, ethereum was priced $300 and first pumped like +$100, and huge pumps follow it. So I believe biggest barrier in ethereum must be around 350 to 450 dollars range, it may drop there MAXIMUM.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

If you are stressed about whats happening on ETH right now, I suggest you to relax and calm down.
You have 2 choices, If you cant afford or accept to loose get your investment back and regret in the future or HODL!
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

if you do not have faith with Ethereum then all we can do is sell it but when you trust Ethereum then you can buy it and support Ethereum to be the best coin and for long term investmen.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

Its price will return to its previous level in a short time, I'm sure of it. The fall is obvious, it simply does not happen as in the previous year, but by landslides, so we are all surprised. We must believe, at least in our invested money, they will not deceive us.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

Because the ICO market cooling, so for Ethereum demand drops, so the ETH a drop in prices is completely normal, so I think the price of the ETH will continue to fall, then sell the ETH may be a good choice.

hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

its natural that eth  value  will fall. you can buy now  ethereum because it has a low price. sometimes  ethereum will dump because of bitcoin. but then again it will pump again so you dont need to worry to much

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

My idea is that the prices are pretty good for buying. It's not up to me to buy ethereum when it's down to 650 bucks. One of the most usefull investment instruments and the second strongest coin, the price will almost always return to normal and will rise again Wink

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

People were making the same doubts for email and Internet back in the day. But you are on the very Internet spending hours every day that people were doubting about. Everything in this world has ups and downs and nothing stays for permanent if it doesn't innovate, The blockchain technology is innovating at an immense rate and there's nothing stopping it from reaching the top.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: