Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3mths awaiting MTGOX withdrawal in Euro/USD - what options for BTC withdraw?  (Read 1419 times)
kodachrome (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:40:12 PM

Got MTGOX to cancel the withdrawal I schedule months ago, sick of the "it will be two more weeks" support tickets Im getting every two weeks. So in theory I should have BTC in my account (I dont, assume MTGOX didnt "loose it", just not credited yet), whats the fastest way to exit 4BTC into $/€? I know its not much, but I need that cash for something else.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeroblock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 05:04:12 PM

Get BTC, transfer out of Gox, sell BTC on coinbase.
jlcooke

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 05:47:50 PM

Got MTGOX to cancel the withdrawal I schedule months ago, sick of the "it will be two more weeks" support tickets Im getting every two weeks. So in theory I should have BTC in my account (I dont, assume MTGOX didnt "loose it", just not credited yet), whats the fastest way to exit 4BTC into $/€? I know its not much, but I need that cash for something else.

Anyone know if MtGox SWIFT transfers are any faster in CAD instead of USD?
ANX_Service

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 02:10:14 AM

FYI - We process international wire deposits and withdrawals on a weekday-daily basis.

ANX.HK
Neverek

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:51:15 AM

FYI - We process international wire deposits and withdrawals on a weekday-daily basis.

ANX.HK
no one seems to be trading USD on your site yet ...
ANX_Geek

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 05:44:17 AM

Hi,
our site is multi currency. Trades in any currency are matched. Explanation below,  but in short it means liquidity in any currency is available to all other currencies,  and with the price -  what you see is what you get, no surprise fx costs.

The ANX order book holds every order in its native currency.  If you submit a HKD order, it remains in HKD.  If two HKD orders match there is no FX.

The advantage with the ANX order book is its ability to use our actual bank FX costs to present a resting order to an incoming order in the incoming currency.

Therefore if your order is in HKD and a resting order is in USD, your order will only match the resting order if after our (actual) bank FX costs, it still meets the limit you have specified. (Or alternatively it's placement in the ladder for a market order).

I hope this helps - it's a complex algorithm but one that we believe provides true "fairness" to all participants.

The FX rates are adjusted regularly to match the actual FX rates provided to us by our bank. You can obtain an indication of the FX rates simply by visiting the FX rates page at any major bank website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: